The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

The New Polar Order continues to creep closer to the Mostly Harmless Alliance, who barely have a three point lead in third place. I don't expect to see a pass there shortly, but the New Polar Order was third once, and I'm sure they'd love to be up there again.

Well, we're still much closer to Sparta than Polaris is to us but after our losses to The Family, Polaris is now closer. That big chilly blue thing behind us is kind of relentless. Hopefully we can start growing again soon so that if NpO does rise to #3, it won't be MHA they'll be passing.

Well, we're still much closer to Sparta than Polaris is to us but after our losses to The Family, Polaris is now closer. That big chilly blue thing behind us is kind of relentless. Hopefully we can start growing again soon so that if NpO does rise to #3, it won't be MHA they'll be passing.

I can agree with that statement, a race to #1 with you sounds waaaaaay more interesting ^_^

I wouldn't worry about us, we're still chasing our own shadow. Speaking of which:

August 4, 2008: Old Polar Order : 44.69 --> 44.92 (+0.23)

August 4, 2009: New Polar Order : 43.89 --> 43.98 (+0.09)

I sense a pass coming pretty soon... one way or another. ^_^

Edited by Penguin

I wouldn't worry about us, we're still chasing our own shadow. Speaking of which:

August 4, 2008: Old Polar Order : 44.69 --> 44.92 (+0.23)

August 4, 2009: New Polar Order : 43.89 --> 43.98 (+0.09)

I sense a pass coming pretty soon... one way or another. ^_^

What, are you implying that you guys lost score a year ago?

THAT CANNOT BE. :D

WTF's flag is awesome, but that pip.....yuck

Hahahaha, thats the pip we've had on our forums since before pips were cool to have.

To give anyone who may care an idea of how old it is? Ninja-R made it for us back when he was in CIA.

And don't worry about our yucky pip, you wont have to see it much sooner... its time for us to fade into the background again soon so the alliances with political aspirations can take their rightful places on the sanction list.