Why shouldn't I quit?

Viluin

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1341440507' post='3003614']
Annoying whiny rouge says "Polar Sucks" in 100 different ways. Nothing else to see.
[/quote]

*Rogue. 101.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341412670' post='3003392']
Except I will never delete, eventually I will be around 10k NS and I'll win 90% of all ground attacks, plus I likely won't be in anarchy, meaning I will sustain my warchest until the end of time. I shall be known as the Curse of Polaris, disrupting all of your tech deals since 2012.

Problem? :smug:
[/quote]

Nope. I know you don't have the mustard to stick with this.

Some numbers:

Greco: Damage taken (from him) 235 infra, damage dealt (to him) 1180 infra

Zoskia: Damage taken: 385 infra (including one nuke!), damage dealt 940 infra

Grub: Damage taken: 1200 damage dealt: 1200

[b]Total damage taken: 1820, total damage dealt: 3320.[/b]

[b]Total nuke damage taken: 1260/1820 (looool), total nuke damage dealt: 1300/3320[/b]

Please tell me again how and what you're winning here. You've been nuking me every day, I've only managed to get 3 nukes off due to your lucky SDIs, and still I'm dishing out far more hurt than I'm receiving. Most of your damage comes from nuclear attacks, you're still performing very poorly in other departments. You are starting to win more ground attacks due to your infra advantage, but my attacks hurt twice as much as yours so you're still way behind, and chances are you always will be. You've done less than 600 conventional damage to me, I've done over 2000 conventional damage to you, and we both get the same amount of attacks per day. Not to mention your infra costs 10 times as much as mine.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341518353' post='3004086']
You'll run out of NS long before Polar does. :)
[/quote]

Something he seems to be overlooking.

At the end of this week I will return to the same infra and tech levels as I started, if I so choose. So far I have spent all of $200M on this war which is a small investment, I will back collect about that when I exit the war. So my losses will be actually zero. Someone else will take over for a week and then I will roll back in, his NS wont drop that far being so tech heavy, and I will keep chipping away for another week. I will of course ignore the war whilst I am not fighting it, he will have to be logging in constantly to cover all the permutations of time zones and update. I know who will get bored with it first.

Hi Viluin. You have smack talked all week about your navy, it has achieved almost nothing, you have only managed to nuke me once, I have nuked you every day. Even if your nuke does more damage, mine adds up to a hell of a lot more over time. I will always have at least 20, you will never get more than a handful at one time and certainly not enough to consistently nuke anyone. You will collect in nuclear anarchy for the rest of your existence, at a greatly reduced infra level and slowly but surely all your cycling and manipulation that made your nation so beloved by you will amount to nothing but some random damages that were repaired fairly quickly.

I told Viluin early on that he was overestimating his position, he seemed to think I was overestimating mine. Somehow I don't think I am. Big warchests are fun, but being in his position has a very limited life. He can talk a good game but fails to deliver really.

Viluin seems to think I will personally be intimidated by one nation, maybe he doesn't get that I was once attacked by 3 nations in the opening round of SPW (WoTC) that make his nation look like the third world country that it is. He is solo with no nukes left

Rock on Viluin, white noise.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Wow I forgot this was still going on! I see you've joined Nuclear Fire, we got acquainted with them recently, had a good ol time :D;)
Just keep in mind guys, if you aren't having fun, it is literally bad for your real life to keep playing this game. I sincerely doubt you are having fun, Viluin (if you are, good luck :P) you just want us to THINK you are having fun, these are two different things. Not trying to be a jerk, just telling you straight up that you are likely wasting your time (literally). :/ If I were you I would either quit, Reroll (if you really still want to play, and not just spite people who you provoked) or humble yourself and see where that gets you. You might have to swallow some pride and eat some crow, but a little sincere humility goes a long way, even when talking to the evil, cruel, merciless, unreasonable, foolish, cold, seal clubbing zealots in Polaris.

[/quote]

I won't, there's a point where my NS will even out because they can't destroy more land/tech than I gain through my conquests. It's roughly the same point at which my warchest stops decreasing. Because of the way the game works, I am immortal. I've been in that position before and it's quite nice, I'm actually annoyed that they are destroying my nation so slowly because war at this level is expensive.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1341521945' post='3004113']

At the end of this week I will return to the same infra and tech levels as I started, if I so choose. So far I have spent all of $200M on this war which is a small investment, I will back collect about that when I exit the war.[/quote]

...and you'll still be down $200 million because of the war. Which is actually quite a lot, that's almost as much as I've spent so far this round and I'm in a far worse position. I'm actually pretty happy about costing you $200 million, plus rebuilding costs.

[quote]
So my losses will be actually zero. [/quote]

No they're not, if you hadn't fought this war you'd be up $500 million or more.

[quote]
Someone else will take over for a week and then I will roll back in, his NS wont drop that far being so tech heavy, and I will keep chipping away for another week. I will of course ignore the war whilst I am not fighting it, he will have to be logging in constantly to cover all the permutations of time zones and update. I know who will get bored with it first.[/quote]

False. I can drop my NS to under 30k within two weeks. You'll have to sell down to declare on me, which would be hilarious.

[quote]
Hi Viluin. You have smack talked all week about your navy, it has achieved almost nothing, you have only managed to nuke me once,[/quote]

Bragging about blocking nukes you shouldn't have. :wacko: Yeah that's really impressive.

[quote]I have nuked you every day. Even if your nuke does more damage, mine adds up to a hell of a lot more over time. I will always have at least 20, you will never get more than a handful at one time and certainly not enough to consistently nuke anyone.[/quote]

Even with my handicap, my [i]expected [/i] nuclear damage per day is around 400 infra, which is a lot more than your daily nuke. So you're not winning on that front even though I have no nuclear stockpile. You're not winning on any front.

[quote]
You will collect in nuclear anarchy for the rest of your existence, at a greatly reduced infra level and slowly but surely all your cycling and manipulation that made your nation so beloved by you will amount to nothing but some random damages that were repaired fairly quickly.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I'll get out of anarchy eventually. It has happened before and it will happen again. I've been in this exact position before with my nation, I know what's gonna happen when I lose NS and it's not pretty for you. It's inevitable that I reach peace mode, either because you stop attacking me or because of some opportunists who would like a stab at my warslots and will let me peace out under threat of nuclear retaliation. When I rebuild my stockpile of nukes I will be unstoppable for your low level nations.

[quote]
I told Viluin early on that he was overestimating his position, he seemed to think I was overestimating mine. Somehow I don't think I am. Big warchests are fun, but being in his position has a very limited life. He can talk a good game but fails to deliver really. [/quote]

Look, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I will [i]never[/i] run out of money. With my NS dropping you simply can't fight me effectively for long, eventually I will start to gain money as my war costs are cheap and I loot millions from your unprepared nations. You are right that my warchest is decreasing rapidly at the moment, but I could easily cut my spending by 80% and still dish out more damage than you so don't let it fool you.

Edited by Viluin

[/quote]
You should look up how the game mechanics work. If anything, he'll be stuck running nations off the Polaris AA.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1341524244' post='3004147']
You should look up how the game mechanics work. If anything, he'll be stuck running nations off the Polaris AA.
[/quote]

That's my favorite activity. :) I personally made 5 nations quit the game because they were ZI'd and bill locked last time I was in that position. I was winning pretty much everything even in 6vs1 situations. It seems NpO leaders have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

You'd be surprised how easily low-tier people are persuaded when you tell them the nuking will stop if they leave their AA. I've done it before and it is the ultimate victory for a rogue, very satisfying. That's what I do it for.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341524386' post='3004149']
That's my favorite activity. :) I personally made 5 nations quit the game because they were ZI'd and bill locked last time I was in that position. I was winning pretty much everything even in 6vs1 situations. It seems NpO leaders have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

You'd be surprised how easily low-tier people are persuaded when you tell them the nuking will stop if they leave their AA. I've done it before and it is the ultimate victory for a rogue, very satisfying. That's what I do it for.
[/quote]

You really are delusional

And if that is your victory you will have it you will be a peeon fighting little nations
Never amounting to anything

Sounds like a great victory
Hay bud u also forgot 1 thing the 10 mill plus your losing in the spy attacks

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341528809' post='3004260']
You really are delusional

And if that is your victory you will have it you will be a peeon fighting little nations
Never amounting to anything

Sounds like a great victory
Hay bud u also forgot 1 thing the 10 mill plus your losing in the spy attacks
[/quote]

If the nations are becoming too little, I can just increase my NS a bit and grab one poor Polar sod at a time by the heels and drag him down into a world of hurt. Crawling right back up to your top tier one nation at a time.

You're only winning around 40% of your spy ops. And when you're spying my money away, you can't spy my nukes away (which I will soon have) so that's fine.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341524386' post='3004149']
That's my favorite activity. :) I personally made 5 nations quit the game because they were ZI'd and bill locked last time I was in that position.
[/quote]
$%&@ YEAH! I'M HELPING KILL THE GAME, IT'S MY FAVORITE ACTIVITY! do you really feel proud about that?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341530114' post='3004276']
$%&@ YEAH! I'M HELPING KILL THE GAME, IT'S MY FAVORITE ACTIVITY! do you really feel proud about that?
[/quote]

If my enemies insist on keeping me at war, then yes.

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341530229' post='3004280']
If my enemies insist on keeping me at war, then yes.
[/quote]
who declared on who here exactly? did Polaris ask you to go rogue on them, or did you offensively attack them? you punched someone in the face, they're punching you back, and you expect them to stop because you dont want to get punched anymore, maybe you should have thought about that before you threw the first punch?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341530114' post='3004276']
[/quote]

I would be :smug:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341530324' post='3004281']
who declared on who here exactly? did Polaris ask you to go rogue on them, or did you offensively attack them? you punched someone in the face, they're punching you back, and you expect them to stop because you dont want to get punched anymore, maybe you should have thought about that before you threw the first punch?
[/quote]

You misunderstand the situation. The only reason I want peace with NpO is so I can rebuild my military and prepare for the next war with someone else. If they insist on [b]keeping[/b] me at war then I will be proud to drive them to deletion, it'll be their own fault.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341530764' post='3004288']
You misunderstand the situation. The only reason I want peace with NpO is so I can rebuild my military and prepare for the next war with someone else. If they insist on [b]keeping[/b] me at war then I will be proud to drive them to deletion, it'll be their own fault.
[/quote]
why would they let you off the hook so you can just rogue them or their allies with built up nukes and the ability to offensively declare war? they're choosing to continue the path you chose to go down, why are you putting the blame on them when you were the one who began down the road, they're simply continuing down it.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1341530903' post='3004294']
why would they let you off the hook so you can just rogue them or their allies with built up nukes and the ability to offensively declare war? they're choosing to continue the path you chose to go down, why are you putting the blame on them when you were the one who began down the road, they're simply continuing down it.
[/quote]

I'm perfectly fine with the situation as is, I'm not blaming them for anything. No matter what happens the end result will be the same, I will become unbeatable.

They should let me go because they can't win, they can only lose. At least if they let me go I'll be someone else's problem. There are some micro alliances that declared on my friends who are in desperate need of punishment, I'm not necessarily continuing rogue activities.

Edited by Viluin

[quote name='Viluin' timestamp='1341531067' post='3004297']
I'm perfectly fine with the situation as is, I'm not blaming them for anything.

They should let me go because they can't win, they can only lose. At least if they let me go I'll be someone else's problem. There are some micro alliances that declared on my friends who are in desperate need of punishment.
[/quote]
Oh your mistaken I love having you as a problem and if I can prevent u from bothering some poor aa then so be it
And bud I'm winning already

[quote name='greco' timestamp='1341531648' post='3004312']
Oh your mistaken I love having you as a problem and if I can prevent u from bothering some poor aa then so be it
And bud I'm winning already
[/quote]

Lol, how are you winning? You've done such a tiny amount of damage to me you might as well not have declared at all, you're a waste of a warslot. I've CMed you for the same damage you did to me.

Edited by Viluin