Announcement from Umbrella

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1339793058' post='2985148']
I saw the topic and was like, "wow, Umbrella is actually sacrificing some pixels? :awesome:", then I realized that you're fighting an alliance with like a total of 20 members in your range and then I was like, "That's the pixel whores we've all come to know and love." Anywho, have fun carrying zero weight and claiming to be badass.
[/quote]

I'm sure Umbrella would feel more accepted if those preparing to counter MK were not sending their top tiers to PM :(

It must be so sad and lonely at the top...

I saw the topic and was like, "wow, Umbrella is actually sacrificing some pixels? :awesome:", then I realized that you're fighting an alliance with like a total of 20 members in your range and then I was like, "That's the pixel whores we've all come to know and love." Anywho, have fun carrying zero weight and claiming to be badass.
[/quote]

Yep, we told SF/XX to hide every nation above 70k in peace mode. Think of the stats man.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1339795462' post='2985191']
Yep, we told SF/XX to hide every nation above 70k in peace mode. Think of the stats man.
[/quote]
Heaven forfend you wait until you chain in, you might have to defend someone not called MK.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339781137' post='2984966']
I'm gonna go back to that name. Just to !@#$ on every thread with a "You've lost the respect of Cole Hamels."

I think about five of us would remember.
[/quote]
good times man, good times.

[/quote]
Says the guy whose alliance hid their top tier to avoid fighting us in 2 wars. You had your shot to take our top tier down and instead you hid in peace mode instead. We saw what you were about.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1339795815' post='2985198']
Heaven forfend you wait until you chain in, you might have to defend someone not called MK.
[/quote]

Because we're totally defending MK by hitting Fark, right?

Come on, you're better than this.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1339798083' post='2985220']

[/quote]

MK told you to attack FARK. You dont know why but you did it anyway. You might not be directly defending them but you you are following their plan. They are the head of the centipede, you are just the meat in the middle.

This is how it works:

[img]http://www.ifimages.com/photos/iYARlv3c8hkjUm8Ioujhrvf2AMY/author-622/Bull-lead-ring-nose-paraded.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1339798565' post='2985229']
MK told you to attack FARK. You dont know why but you did it anyway. You might not be directly defending them but you you are following their plan. They are the head of the centipede, you are just the meat in the middle.

This is how it works:

[img]http://www.ifimages.com/photos/iYARlv3c8hkjUm8Ioujhrvf2AMY/author-622/Bull-lead-ring-nose-paraded.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I'm not sure why people aren't seeing it that it's part of the same war and Umbrella wasn't going to attack Fark out of the blue otherwise.

But yeah, basically what alterego is saying, maybe MK will stop !@#$%*ing about Umbrella to whoever is willing to listen. Doubtful.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1339798565' post='2985229']
MK told you to attack FARK. You dont know why but you did it anyway. You might not be directly defending them but you you are following their plan. They are the head of the centipede, you are just the meat in the middle.[/quote]

Please refrain from assuming. You don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

[quote name='Illustrious' timestamp='1339798832' post='2985234']
Please refrain from assuming. You don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.
[/quote]

You see, continuing to tell people that isn't going to work unless you're going to rebut their claims in a substantial manner as a follow-up. It never works.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339798955' post='2985235']
You see, continuing to tell people that isn't going to work unless you're going to rebut their claims in a substantial manner as a follow-up. It never works.
[/quote]

Yeah roq has a point, there's no way you're going to convince Alterego otherwise.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1339799047' post='2985236']
Yeah roq has a point, there's no way you're going to convince Alterego otherwise.
[/quote]

Well, not just him, but anyone in general. "You don't know the real story," is something used by government officials on a regular basis and no one buys it.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339799108' post='2985237']
Well, not just him, but anyone in general. "You don't know the real story," is something used by government officials on a regular basis and no one buys it.
[/quote]

Yeah I was just using him as an example of someone who is never going to believe anything we say.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1339798083' post='2985220']

[/quote]

That's the thing with MK followers on the OWF. I can never tell if they're playing dumb or if they're actually taking themselves seriously.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1339800384' post='2985256']
That's the thing with MK followers on the OWF. I can never tell if they're playing dumb or if they're actually taking themselves seriously.
[/quote]

This is serious business. I am appalled that you would even suggest we are playing dumb.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1339800384' post='2985256']
[/quote]

Everything in Digiterra and the OWF is serious business.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339799108' post='2985237']
[/quote]

"You don't know the whole stoy!"

No, honestly, you guys have NO idea what in the hell you're talking about, and it's getting to be really funny to watch.

But, hey, who am I to stop the OWF from making false assumptions about the world? That'll just make the truth coming out even more interesting :lol1:

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1339803438' post='2985300']
No, honestly, you guys have NO idea what in the hell you're talking about, and it's getting to be really funny to watch.

But, hey, who am I to stop the OWF from making false assumptions about the world? That'll just make the truth coming out even more interesting :lol1:
[/quote]

No Jake. It's time we be honest with ourselves. TOP and Umbrella have been ridiculed and used by MK for far too long.

At update tonight the joint forces of PF and [s]PB[/s] Umbrella, VE, GOONS, and NG will blitz MK to end the tyranny. Once and for all.