Sunwise

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339651705' post='2983000']
Your cheerleaders are a bit hairy, NoR.
[/quote]
Yes, This is one of those unfortunate side effects of becoming a man. You'll see.

I haven't ever really been a fan of LSF and never realized why. Until now.

Wow, REALLY dumb.

-Tron(seen dumber though)ix

Edited by TRON IX

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1339694395' post='2983629']
Yes, This is one of those unfortunate side effects of becoming a man. You'll see.
[/quote]

Keep those knee slappers coming. It's eventually going to be all you have to fall back on.

A question I've been meaning to ask: Given that Nordreich has non-whites like Chinese, Japanese, Muslim (never got the ethnicity, but it certainly wasn't white), exactly where does all the supposed White Supremacist stuff come from? Just out of thin air?

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1339757180' post='2984721']
A question I've been meaning to ask: Given that Nordreich has non-whites like Chinese, Japanese, Muslim (never got the ethnicity, but it certainly wasn't white), exactly where does all the supposed White Supremacist stuff come from? Just out of thin air?[/quote]

Perhaps if you looked at what happened in history of your alliance you would understand where the accusation is coming from. Didn't you know? People here live in the past.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1339758232' post='2984728']
Perhaps if you looked at what happened in history of your alliance you would understand where the accusation is coming from. Didn't you know? People here live in the past.
[/quote]
You didn't answer the question. There have been some pretty intense labels being thrown at NoR as of late. If we are what some say we are, would you not hear some form of outcry from the various races, creeds, religions, etc. within our alliance today? Better yet, why would these people who we allegedly hate be long standing and high ranking members of our alliance?

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1339759447' post='2984732']
You didn't answer the question. There have been some pretty intense labels being thrown at NoR as of late. If we are what some say we are, would you not hear some form of outcry from the various races, creeds, religions, etc. within our alliance today? Better yet, why would these people who we allegedly hate be long standing and high ranking members of our alliance?[/quote]

I did answer the question which was people living in the past or hearing about it. Its the only source I can think of which connects to those accusations from select people with an agenda, also you're asking the wrong person since I'm not the one which is labeling your alliance.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1339760541' post='2984747']
I did answer the question which was people living in the past or hearing about it. Its the only source I can think of which connects to those accusations from select people with an agenda, also you're asking the wrong person since I'm not the one which is labeling your alliance.
[/quote]
Fair enough. At first glance it appeared as though you were legitimizing the complete nonsense some people have been spewing. Nonsense that really can't hold up to even the slightest scrutiny. Upon a second read, you were just trying to give a simple broad explanation for where it may stem from. My bad.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1339759447' post='2984732']
You didn't answer the question. There have been some pretty intense labels being thrown at NoR as of late. If we are what some say we are, would you not hear some form of outcry from the various races, creeds, religions, etc. within our alliance today? Better yet, why would these people who we allegedly hate be long standing and high ranking members of our alliance?
[/quote]

Clearly you are also masochists. B-)