Change in the Tides

[center][img]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp241/FireAtWill013/Cybernations/30627770.png[/img]
[size="1"]This post may be occasionally OOC.[/size][/center]

For the past year, (maybe even two, I lost count) TSI has been quiet. Quite quiet. Much quieter than an alliance should be, so I decided that what was causing that silence needed to be eliminated.

That cause would be me. Over the past year, work and personal things have taken me away from the role I swore to complete. And because of that, nothing got done. Nothing occurred. Politically, we were as dead as a rock in the mud. And it's time for me to own up to that. After doing all this for almost four years... I think it's time to retire and pass along the reigns.

I can honestly say this place has brought some of the best people into my life, and the worst. I don't plan to be leaving, (Ibaran will stick around), but be prepared for me to be hard to find. Those that need to contact me know how.

I know I'm handing off the reigns to someone who will take care of the place like it should be taken care of. I'd encourage everyone to treat him with the same respect (or in some cases, please don't) that they gave me. He's definitely a bright individual.

[center][b]At this time I'd like to congratulate Lord Cyvole on becoming the new Emperor of the Sasori Initiative.[/b][/center]

Signing off,

[i]Shurukian[/i]

Edited by Shurukian

Congrats Lord Cyvole on your promotion. You've done a great job with TSI, Shuru. I know how hard it is to hand off the reigns from something you've put so much of yourself into, but I trust you've made the right decision in your successor. Enjoy your retirement.

o/ Shuru
o/ Lord Cyvole
o/ TSI

Hello.

Shurukian has been a great friend of mine and a fantastic leader for many years. I'm sad to see her step down, but excited to continue the course she has set for us with her leadership. The Sasori Initiative will no longer be as quiet as those who know us have come to expect. I promise you that.

As my first act as Emperor, however, I would like to bestow upon Shurukian the title of Empress Dowager of the Sasori Initiative. She may no longer be in charge, and her activity will be sparse, but for all the time and effort she has put into the alliance, she deserves no less than to retain that advisory role.

Secondly, I would like to announce the new government of the Sasori Initiative.

[center][size=2][color=black][font=Arial][b]Daimyo (Emperor):[/b] [color=blue]Lord Cyvole[/color]

[b]Shogun (MoD):[/b] [color=blue]Chunky Monkey[/color]

[b]Gaikou Daijin (MoFA):[/b] [color=blue]Trekwiz[/color]

[b]Eichi Daijin (MoIA):[/b] [color=blue]Shakyr[/color]

[b]Ikioi Daijin (MoR):[/b] [color=blue]Akurol[/color][/font][/color][/size][/center]

Expect to hear more from us soon.

For the last time,

In the name of the Empress!

[b]Lord Cyvole
Daimyo of the Sasori Initiative[/b]

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1339459056' post='2980997']
Hello.

Shurukian has been a great friend of mine and a fantastic leader for many years. I'm sad to see her step down, but excited to continue the course she has set for us with her leadership. The Sasori Initiative will no longer be as quiet as those who know us have come to expect. I promise you that.

As my first act as Emperor, however, I would like to bestow upon Shurukian the title of Empress Dowager of the Sasori Initiative. She may no longer be in charge, and her activity will be sparse, but for all the time and effort she has put into the alliance, she deserves no less than to retain that advisory role.

Secondly, I would like to announce the new government of the Sasori Initiative.

[center][size=2][color=black][font=Arial][b]Daimyo (Emperor):[/b] [color=blue]Lord Cyvole[/color]

[b]Shogun (MoD):[/b] [color=blue]Chunky Monkey[/color]

[b]Gaikou Daijin (MoFA):[/b] [color=blue]Trekwiz[/color]

[b]Eichi Daijin (MoIA):[/b] [color=blue]Shakyr[/color]

[b]Ikioi Daijin (MoR):[/b] [color=blue]Akurol[/color][/font][/color][/size][/center]

Expect to hear more from us soon.

For the last time,

In the name of the Empress!

[b]Lord Cyvole
Daimyo of the Sasori Initiative[/b]
[/quote]

"New". Except me of course. I'm like a bad case of the herp. Can't get rid of me.

Enjoy retirement Shuru :) Will miss seeing you around on CN so much, but I can understand having other things to occupy your time.

:wub:

And good luck to Lord Cyvole, as the new [s]Empress[/s] ... my bad ... Emperor of TSI :)