NoR Reunion Day Announcement

[center][img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/drunk.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/late.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][quote]Esteemed rulers of Bob, friends and allies;

Last week Nordreich marks Reunion Day. On May 6, 2009, a handful of nations announced the alliance's reformation, resulting in record levels of growth and expansion as Nordlanders far and wide returned home. Although we are another year beyond that initial founding, the significance of its occasion remains unfaded upon the great record of Nordreich history. May 6 was the product of lengthy negotiation, marked by occasionally painful reconciliation with past events. Out of this pain, however, a strong union emerged, and the scars remaining from those times are constant reminders as we progress that have seen worse.

On this day, we must of course acknowledge those who helped us achieve success. Nordreich's history is one of self-determination, but it is also one of constant interaction with a distinct few alliances. First of these was Nueva Vida, who was one of the few powers to have faith in our ability to succeed. It was with deep regret that we watched Nueva Vida disband in 2011, but our gratitude remains constant to the former Vidians who had faith in us when few others did. On behalf of Nordreich's members, and all future members who shall know the courage and friendship you showed three years ago, I thank you.

At the present time, we also wish to reaffirm our dedication to our friends and allies across the planet. This past year saw the construction of Mjolnir, which, after fulfilling its primary objective of mutual support and protection, disbanded. We are grateful to enjoy close relations with our former bloc-mates, and wish to restate our enthusiasm for continuing and building upon this relationship into the future. It is perhaps with a touch of nostalgia that I emphasis the Nordreich tradition of honoring debts. In 2007, the initial formation of Nordreich repaid a debt of blood to its allies in the Initiative by entering the Second Great War. This commitment was taken again during the Third Great War, which led to the most outstanding victories in our alliance's history. During the most recently global conflict, Nordreich once again played a major role alongside its allies, eliminating threats to our collective security and welfare. History demonstrates our commitment in full, and history does not lie.

We are proud to announce our third year since Reunion to the world, and look forward to another year of progress and success. Hail Nordreich!
We would have made this announcement sooner, but we have been busy being drunk and celebrating and forgot to post this. Better late than never i suppose![/quote][/center]

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wondered if you guys were still alive with how quiet pretty much literally all of your members have been. thought i missed some disbandment/merger thread lol

congrats on 3years

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1337103302' post='2967738']
wondered if you guys were still alive with how quiet pretty much literally all of your members have been. thought i missed some disbandment/merger thread lol

congrats on 3years
[/quote]
Were still here, had a bout of inactivity for awhile, but were starting to kick things into gear again!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1337103302' post='2967738']
thought i missed some disbandment/merger thread lol
[/quote]

We should be so lucky!

Congrats on the big 3, youngins. You've done well.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='wiccan high priest' timestamp='1337114601' post='2967799']
Redneck needed to keep it short and sweet. anything longer and the beer bottles would have to be moved so he could see the rest of the screen.
[/quote]

they already had to be moved so he could see a screen at all :P

[quote name='Butters atCN' timestamp='1337103719' post='2967741']
I hope you disband!
[/quote]

Your avatar is cute. Did you make that yourself?

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1337115837' post='2967804']
I fought Emperor B back in GW3. You guys didn't declare on us, but because we were beating CIS to oblivion you guys stepped in to help.

Then I got wrecked haha.
[/quote]

Emperor B is still around, barely active but still alive. You should stop in and say hi. Or join. :ph34r:

Also, who let Redneck out of his cage?

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1337118664' post='2967820']
Your avatar is cute. Did you make that yourself?

Emperor B is still around, barely active but still alive. You should stop in and say hi. Or join. :ph34r:

Also, who let Redneck out of his cage?
[/quote]
Too many old people disappearing. Good to hear he's around. And I'm taken. But we can ally! :smug: