NoR Reunion Day Announcement

[quote name='SF Austin' timestamp='1337183904' post='2968112']
HE MAD :awesome: [/quote]

Indeed. Given my experience, I can sympathise to some degree, but that outburst seemed entirely uncalled for.

Anyhow here's to another 3 years folks. Keep that Odal flying. Skål!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337187228' post='2968128']
Seeing as how he was in NoR for years I'd say he has a pretty good grasp on what he's saying.
[/quote]

So because he was merely in Nordreich for an extended period of time, that automatically validates any claim he makes? Somehow I find that a laughably pathetic excuse to jump on the bandwagon here.

[quote name='Ub3rdude' timestamp='1337178268' post='2968079']
Problem stonemason? |)

Long live the Finn..I mean Nordreich!
[/quote]

Not at all, you reindeer piece of crap.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337179493' post='2968085']
know whats funny? even your lil puppet master is in here congratulating us and being civil. get with the party line already puppet man!
[/quote]

This is most amusing coming from you. Aren't you the one that came running when Thor gave his "Oh God, I'm going to die tomorrow!" speech?

I'll warn you now. No matter what your past is, no matter what you're doing now or who you know now, when Thor's decided that you've come to the end of your usefulness, he'll throw you away like he did the rest of us.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1337186608' post='2968126']
You are sooo cute! You have not a clue what you are talking about, but the cuteness, it's practically anime! :awesome:
[/quote]

Actually, I do. I was Nordreich government (MOI) for quite a little bit of time. Thanks for playing.

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1337182715' post='2968100']
Sad to see you going at your old comrades like this, Arod. I know you have a problem with the Finns and Thor, but there's no reason to target the entire membership.
[/quote]

What's sad is that I truly like a few of you. You, Bandnerd, heck, if Redneck didn't have his head shoved so far up Thor's rear end, I'd probably even like him too. The problem, however, is the same one that those of us who moved on had to wrestle with. Do we stay for the people who are worth a darn or do we get out while we still can? We chose to get out while we still could because the problems, the cancer, growing within Nordreich is so entrenched as to be inoperable and, like all cancer, it will eventually strangle off each organ until the body dies. What's going to happen then? Will those of you who are still worth a crap going to have the CN lives that you should or will you always be comfortable with the knowledge that you belong to an organization that supports the single most divisive bull dookie humanity has ever seen?

Edited by ArodJohns

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337191390' post='2968151']
It doesn't automatically validate it, but it gives it some credibility as he would know about Nordreich's internals, seeing as how he was gov as well.
[/quote]

How do you judge it to be credible? All you're basing that on is the fact he was in Nordreich. I still don't see anything other than a former member griping about stuff he didn't like. It's killing my Zen thing, really.

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337192024' post='2968154']
How do you judge it to be credible? All you're basing that on is the fact he was in Nordreich. I still don't see anything other than a former member griping about stuff he didn't like. It's killing my Zen thing, really.
[/quote]

It's credible because he's making claims about internal dynamics about NoR from the vantage point of someone intimately involved in Nordreich's inner workings. Most of the other people who left share similar views.

I can sympathize with his situation because ironically, I'm in a similar one with the alliance he is in now. Heh.

[quote name='ArodJohns' timestamp='1337191547' post='2968152']This is most amusing coming from you. Aren't you the one that came running when Thor gave his "Oh God, I'm going to die tomorrow!" speech?[/quote]

Just like Communist society. No class. :awesome:

[quote]What's sad is that I truly like a few of you. You, Bandnerd, heck, if Redneck didn't have his head shoved so far up Thor's rear end, I'd probably even like him too. The problem, however, is the same one that those of us who moved on had to wrestle with. Do we stay for the people who are worth a darn or do we get out while we still can? We chose to get out while we still could because the problems, the cancer, growing within Nordreich is so entrenched as to be inoperable and, like all cancer, it will eventually strangle off each organ until the body dies. What's going to happen then? Will those of you who are still worth a crap going to have the CN lives that you should or will you always be comfortable with the knowledge that you belong to an organization that supports the single most divisive bull dookie humanity has ever seen?[/quote]

Last I checked you wanted to be left alone, Arod. At least that's what you said when you left us. Now you're trying to save us, wake us up to the boogeyman you ran away from? I checked under the bed, nothing's there. Now we've been leaving you alone, as requested, is that too much to expect from you as well?

[quote name='ArodJohns' timestamp='1337191547' post='2968152']
Not at all, you reindeer piece of crap.

This is most amusing coming from you. Aren't you the one that came running when Thor gave his "Oh God, I'm going to die tomorrow!" speech?

I'll warn you now. No matter what your past is, no matter what you're doing now or who you know now, when Thor's decided that you've come to the end of your usefulness, he'll throw you away like he did the rest of us.

Actually, I do. I was Nordreich government (MOI) for quite a little bit of time. Thanks for playing.

What's sad is that I truly like a few of you. You, Bandnerd, heck, if Redneck didn't have his head shoved so far up Thor's rear end, I'd probably even like him too. The problem, however, is the same one that those of us who moved on had to wrestle with. Do we stay for the people who are worth a darn or do we get out while we still can? We chose to get out while we still could because the problems, the cancer, growing within Nordreich is so entrenched as to be inoperable and, like all cancer, it will eventually strangle off each organ until the body dies. What's going to happen then? Will those of you who are still worth a crap going to have the CN lives that you should or will you always be comfortable with the knowledge that you belong to an organization that supports the single most divisive bull dookie humanity has ever seen?
[/quote]
I never had any issue with you or bass. Hell ive been friends with bass for years, and tbh since you guys left there is no more arguing, no more name calling, no more petty drama within the alliance anymore.I have no idea what cancer you speak about because there is none left within the alliance. We are all working together, doing our tech deals, shooting the breeze with our allies. Things couldn't be smoother actually. So thanks for trying to cast us in a bad light, and to everyone who instantly believes him just because he was a former member: lol. thats like me joining your alliance and leaving then saying "omg they suck, big jerkheads, i hate them" and everyone agreeing with me just cuz i was a former member.Find yourselves another bandwagon, this one is full already........

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337192024' post='2968154']
[/quote]

Precisely for that, being an ex member I value his argument. I don't know the guy, but his account have a really small count of posts. I guess he is a reserved guy, and something has make him to express his view.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1337192891' post='2968157']
This is probably one of those terrible conspiracies. Mostly because of the Nordic background and pictures of troops. Grow up people.Congrats NoR
[/quote]

I am a newbie, and my first impression of them is that they are nazis. So exactly for their graphics, images and what not I judge them. Maybe I am wrong in my assumption, but until prove otherwise they are all what ArodJohns called them to be.

Edit: Correct some words.

Edited by Butters

[quote name='Butters' timestamp='1337194500' post='2968163']
Precisely for that, being an ex member I value his argument. I don't know the guy, but his account have a really small count of posts. I guess he is reserve guy and that something has make him to express his view.

I am a newbie, and my first impression of them is that they are nazis. So exactly for their graphics, images and what not I judge them. Maybe I am wrong in my assumption, but until prove otherwise they are all what ArodJohns called.
[/quote]
considering the fact that we have had to prove that were not to people like you with nothing better to do, since 2006, id say its safe to say we dont care what your oppinion is. We have proved that were not for 6 years.

Precisely for that, being an ex member I value his argument. I don't know the guy, but his account have a really small count of posts. I guess he is a reserved guy, and something has make him to express his view.

I am a newbie, and my first impression of them is that they are nazis. So exactly for their graphics, images and what not I judge them. Maybe I am wrong in my assumption, but until prove otherwise they are all what ArodJohns called.
[/quote]

This isn't 2008, they've been proven time and time again they aren't NAZI's. Read a little history before you decide to take sides.

[quote name='ArodJohns' timestamp='1337191547' post='2968152']
Do we stay for the people who are worth a darn or do we get out while we still can? We chose to get out while we still could because the problems, the cancer, growing within Nordreich is so entrenched as to be inoperable and, like all cancer, it will eventually strangle off each organ until the body dies.
[/quote]

Ironically enough it looks like you took the cancer with you when you left.

The Finns are good people. Don't mess with them.

As someone who has had the privilege of facing Nordreich's predecessors on the field of battle I can honestly say that I am happy for you and your members on reaching the three year mark, here is a case of Kölsch with my compliments B-)

[center][img]http://www.getraenke-frieling.de/online-bestellung/images/bier/IMGP1770.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1337195608' post='2968171']
As someone who has had the privilege of facing Nordreich's predecessors on the field of battle I can honestly say that I am happy for you and your members on reaching the three year mark, here is a case of Kölsch with my compliments B-)

[center][img]http://www.getraenke-frieling.de/online-bestellung/images/bier/IMGP1770.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
why thank you fellow old timer!

No no no no! You're doing it all wrong!

NoR is supposed to be doing well while the commie alliances split and drag their internal drama into public.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337191390' post='2968151']
It doesn't automatically validate it, but it gives it some credibility as he would know about Nordreich's internals, seeing as how he was gov as well.
[/quote]

No, but given his reply, clearly someone should offer him some ointment.

I am a newbie, and my first impression of them is that they are nazis. So exactly for their graphics, images and what not I judge them. Maybe I am wrong in my assumption, but until prove otherwise they are all what ArodJohns called them to be.

Edit: Correct some words.
[/quote]

They have been here for years and even the drunk ones dont go on racist rants, just relax.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337197141' post='2968182']
No no no no! You're doing it all wrong!

NoR is supposed to be doing well while the commie alliances split and drag their internal drama into public.
[/quote]
Heh, your right. :P

But, to be honest, the internal drama vanished when one of the two opposing groups within Nordreich left. It's probably the best thing that has happened since our reunion. While I miss certain people (and Arod is one of them), I am glad to see how our inner works are going currently.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1337197793' post='2968186']
They have been here for years and even the drunk ones dont go on racist rants, just relax.
[/quote]
you must be talking about me........ im the resident NoR drunk a$$hole, its ok i wear the badge with pride!