Jem Order

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Samwise' timestamp='1336877727' post='2966770']
Not that I'm anybody to stop you or anything. More power to you making a statement and all. However, just one question, wouldn't this be considering spying? And therefore cause for perma ZI of not only you, but everyone who joins you?
[/quote]

No one except for some irrelevant micro PZIs anymore. If they did thought this guy would be a perfect candidate for the sake of our planet.

Ummm Jemmm your like a Brother to me and i hate to say this but your alliance would be Zied possibly PZied or Ezied if you turn evil and raid major alliances and stuff like that

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336886959' post='2966855']
No one except for some irrelevant micro PZIs anymore. If they did thought this guy would be a perfect candidate for the sake of our planet.
[/quote]
Haha I'm behind on the times!

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1336876524' post='2966752']
I declare Jem Order as an alliance

I want Order, Power, Authority over all cn players mauahhahahaha.

[/quote]
You just can't get honesty like this anymore.

[quote name='Samwise' timestamp='1336886559' post='2966851']
Easy. If someone in my alliance were also in your alliance, they would be masked on both forums, meaning they could see a lot of information that alliance's deem private. And respectable alliances don't allow dual citizenship, so they'd consider this spying and likely ZI their member for also being in your alliance. But anywho, I'm just humoring you. I never said wanted one thing from you. Don't kid yourself. Merely speculating.
[/quote]

More like lame boring, dying alliances. Jem Order will be better than all over cn alliances, they all do the same thing. Now im gonna do what i wanna do with my POWER, I AM KING NOW BOW. I BETTER NOT SEE U IN #JEMMM OR MY PT CHANNEL

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1336895172' post='2966886']
More like lame boring, dying alliances. Jem Order will be better than all over cn alliances, they all do the same thing. Now im gonna do what i wanna do with my POWER, I AM KING NOW BOW. I BETTER NOT SEE U IN #JEMMM OR MY PT CHANNEL
[/quote]

Wow, that's kind of harsh. Surely you won't take away their favourite channels!

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1336905561' post='2966901']
Wow, that's kind of harsh. Surely you won't take away their favourite channels!
[/quote]
Jemmm has become the monster.

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1336876661' post='2966754']
I'd imagine the #1 question most people will want to know is "can I raid you?" I will do them all the favor and say his warslots are all already full.
[/quote]
Actually, my first question was something along the lines of "What the $%&@ am I even reading???" lol

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1336923250' post='2966969']
:facepalm:

You should ally with [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=476361"]LOLman789789[/url] and Let. The. World. Tremble.
[/quote]
[22:07:32] <Jem[IRunTDO]> Jem Order and The Sword alliance will soon be posting its treaty stay tooned

From the looks of things, he already has that planned.