Plunging into darkness

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1336940715' post='2967029']
Yeah, Unkajo, if you were going to make a warrior/shock-troopers alliance you should have been more creative with the name. You should have started with a really slick acronym like SHOCK or WAR and then made the name after that.

:smug:
[/quote]
I feel he should have formed 2 sister alliances and formed them into a micro bloc called WARSHOCK and had some real acronym fun.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1336941274' post='2967030']
I feel he should have formed 2 sister alliances and formed them into a micro bloc called WARSHOCK and had some real acronym fun.
[/quote]He isn't clever enough to do that, someone would have to create it first so that he could copy them.

A few of your larger alliances started out as Micros... For people who !@#$%* and whine about the fall of Plant Bob, you people sure are quick to squash anything new.

If intellectual property was taken without consent or if there is an issue with the new Micro and the alliance in which said stuff was taken, let them deal with it. Some people are just too trigger happy to pounce on something that garners littles risk to themselves.

As far as THIS micro alliance? Lots of things wrong here.

Edited by Vandal

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1336956158' post='2967102']
I like anything NG is opposed to, so welcome aboard Black Guards :)
[/quote]

Not being mean, but that's a dumb way to oppose stuff. Chose your own path don't let others decide it for you.

So any luck on getting a protector yet, Black Guard?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1336956158' post='2967102']
I like anything NG is opposed to, so welcome aboard Black Guards :)
[/quote]

They purport to stand for the same things we do.

They are made up of ex NGers.

You are an idiot. Please please please please Protect them.

SR.

[quote name='Piley' timestamp='1337013754' post='2967371']
Powindah filth soil the name Blackguard
[/quote]

You could always attack them even if you don't want to follow through on the Marten thing.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1337013700' post='2967369']
Blackguard not Black Guards.

What happened to the flag?
[/quote]
Getting it back up by tonight, something bugged up with his image host.

Also: Blackguard or The Blackguard or The Black Guards are NOT AA's. I could really case less what people call their alliance. This AA was thought up with out any assistance by LSF. Try again.

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1337022323' post='2967408']
Getting it back up by tonight, something bugged up with his image host.

Also: Blackguard or The Blackguard or The Black Guards are NOT AA's. I could really case less what people call their alliance. This AA was thought up with out any assistance by LSF. Try again.
[/quote]

Therein lays your problem.

Good luck ;)

[size="3"][font="Arial"] - [u]U S Of Antarctica[/u] -

Estimated Comrades,
as a Delegate of the U.S. Of Antarctica, I have to respect the will of the Sovereign People of the Nation represented by me, and I have something to say on their part.
In this Era plagued by the dominance of Technology instead of Respect and mutual Aid among Nations, by proliferation of nuclear weapons (used in a manner that would be an understatement to define "reckless") and incitement to war, indeed the more indiscriminate savagery, the powerful voices of Peoples rises to ask for peace. And in this whirlwind of events Peoples want safety: therefore safety through peace, peace through control, and control through repression, dictatorship, obsessive organization. Is a bad time for Libertarian ideals, we certainly do NOT need someone to sponsor terrorism and dictatorship with a name that could give rise to misunderstandings of various kinds... Also duumvirates, especially those self-declared, unsupported by any democratic system (like that of P. and M.), does not have a long life because if now Peoples want Strong Men to guide Nations and Alliances, when you will finally have peace the same Peoples who have sacrificed the most basic human rights for it, They will call loudly for their past freedom! Ours is a Nation of Anarchists, We are proud of it because our ideal is the best: it is the only one in line with the nature of the World and Man...
Personally, I respect those who deserve it, the rest is dirty powindah scum. Thanks for your attention,

Official Delegate
(A) Zeta711[/font][/size]

Edited by zeta711

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1337043938' post='2967544']
Where does LSF find these people?
[/quote]
Those who carry the righteous neurological structure come to us. These are the people who spit in the face of autocrats, tyrants, and CEOs. These are the people stand and urinate proudly upon the false idols of the ancient false religions; and throw feces at degenerate mindless fools that obsess on artificialities like race, material accumulation , and national pride. They are the enlightened animals who seek liberty and come to free lands to don the robes of anarchy to become Black Guards.

Powindahs, such as these, that try to poison name of our most blessed people with such Babylonian barbarism and structure shall be struck down with an armed mercy to liberate their people from their authoritarian governments.

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1337074258' post='2967655']
Those who carry the righteous neurological structure come to us. These are the people who spit in the face of autocrats, tyrants, and CEOs. These are the people stand and urinate proudly upon the false idols of the ancient false religions; and throw feces at degenerate mindless fools that obsess on artificialities like race, material accumulation , and national pride. They are the enlightened animals who seek liberty and come to free lands to don the robes of anarchy to become Black Guards.

Powindahs, such as these, that try to poison name of our most blessed people with such Babylonian barbarism and structure shall be struck down with an armed mercy to liberate their people from their authoritarian governments.
[/quote]

I like you, especially the powindah thing.

I still favor autocracy on Digiterra though.

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1337074258' post='2967655']

[/quote]

Translation of the words of the religious arm of the LSF (Followers of the Elesef) for non beleivers (Powindah):

We don't like that someone has called themselves Blackguard. We're going to fight them until they stop it.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1337074817' post='2967658']
We don't like that someone has called themselves Blackguard. We're going to fight them until they stop it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336960030' post='2967128']
So any luck on getting a protector yet, Black Guard?
[/quote]

unfortunately that's looking like a no.