Plunging into darkness

[center][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/blackguard.png[/img][/center]
[center]Forums: CNBlackguard.com
IRC: #Blackguard on Coldfront
Team: Maroon[/center]

[b][center]The Charter[/center][/b]

[center]Preamble:

In a world which now lay in ruins, there remain very few people. In this barren wasteland, there was a sea of bodies which had been already turned into corpses. A small group had formed in hopes to remain alive in the barren wasteland. In this small, elite, military group they forged new ideas to obtain food and stay of great health. They went house to house and from one side of the country to the other, pillaging all of the people that they could find and taking everything there was. The name which was branded onto these horrendous people was BlackGuard. BlackGuard wasn't a cult, but rather a tribe of war mongerers and terrible people which served three purposes for existing.

BlackGuard had three main purposes:

1. To keep their group alive for as long as possible.
2. Find women and reproduce to continue their BlackGuard ways.
3. Promote people to become young warriors and be willing to die for their group.

Article I. Admission to BlackGuard

Application Procedures:

There are a few things you need to know about applying before you do. We are a highly active and elite group of players. Blackguard promotes activity, nation building and war. If you want to be a nation of Blackguard you must know the basics of the game, or learn them quickly.

[quote]1. Read our charter and make sure you agree to such.

2. Copy and paste your application in a new topic, and then fill it out.

3. Once your application is posted, the governing and alliance body will begin to ask you questions, and you must answer them.

4. If you are deemed worthy by our admissions officers, you will be made a recruit. Depending on your size and how we feel about you, we will then determine whether to put you on our applicant AA or our official AA.

5. For a period of one month, you must show yourself as an active and prospering member of the alliance. You must complete a list of objectives given to you by the admissions officer.

6. After this month you will be considered a full member of Blackguard.[/quote]

Application Format:

[quote]
Nation Name:
Nation Ruler:
Nation Link:
Is this your first nation:
Past Alliances:
Nation Strength:
How many hours a day can you be online:
Can you be online at update during wartime(12 AM CST):
Do you use IRC(This is required):
Do you agree to always fill your aid slots:[/quote]

Article II. Membership of BlackGuard

Full members of The BlackGuard must keep their alliance affiliation set to "BlackGuard", unless authorized to do differently.

BlackGuard allows raiding so long as the nation has gone through the necessary measures and actions to raid. Any questions or concerns regarding the alliance's raiding policies should be directed to the government of BlackGuard.

If a fellow alliance member has been attacked the government officials will take the neccesary actions to end hostilities.

Article III. Resignation

If a member of BlackGuard is not happy and wants to leave the alliance, the member must post a resignation in the proper place on the forums, provided the alliance is not in war or under terms resulting from a war, and does not have any unpaid debts. Failure to satisfy these conditions will result in military action against said nation.

Article IV. Governing Bodies

Harbringers:

The Harbringers are the ruling body of BlackGuard, consisting of two members that are in charge of all decision making within the alliance. They are in charge forever unless they step down and replacements are at their discretion. The Harbringers do not need approval from the general membership but will make all attempts to satisfy the general body.

Zealots:

The Zealots of BlackGuard include Foreign Affairs, Defense, Recruitment, Trades, and Finance. Ministers are appointed by the Harbringers, and may be replaced at any time if it is felt necessary by the Harbringers. The zealots are in charge of their respective area and are directly underneath the Harbringers.

Elders:

Elders are advisors and voting council for BlackGuard. They will vote on a returning member or the expulsion of a member. In addition, they will make suggestions that they'd like to see and bring it up with the Harbringers. The Elders will serve as a potential mentor role for the younger ministers and help them with their expertise. They are voted in every 2 months by the General Body. This is the one democratic position in the alliance. There will only be 4 elders allowed in these positions.

Article V. War

War can be declared by the Harbringers or the Elders at any time.

Article VI. Amendment

Any amendment can be made at the discretion of the Harbringers.[/center]

[i]The flag has been cleared with jgator[/i]

Edited by Unkajo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1336855821' post='2966599']
It's funny cuz you were bashing micros about a week ago :P

Anywho, good luck and all that :)
[/quote]

what about a birthday bash?! Count me in!

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1336857640' post='2966625']
That flag seems a little familiar.
[/quote]

Similar to one of jgator's creations

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jgator/NG7.gif[/img]

[img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jgator/Poison.gif[/img]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1336857588' post='2966623']
Is this a new anarchist alliance or [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Guards]do you guys not know whom you've seemingly named your alliance after[/url]?
[/quote]

We are well aware of that. I for one, knew about this. Why does it matter? If we wanted to name it my little pony and theme it militaristically, we would've.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1336859040' post='2966644']
We are well aware of that. I for one, knew about this. Why does it matter? If we wanted to name it my little pony and theme it militaristically, we would've.
[/quote]
Been done.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1336859416' post='2966646']
I just need to get this confirmed. Did you clear your flag with jgator or not?
[/quote]

[img]http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsW/18800-5330.jpg[/img]

If you haven't, you're going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Edited by Biff Webster