[/quote]

quoted for truth! :wub:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Reyas' timestamp='1336867986' post='2966706']
Rolled by ponies.
[/quote]shhhh don't let the cat out of the bag. Starting a micro alliance isn't the best thing to do a week after you bashed micro alliances calling them garbage and a waste of space. Especially when you steal someone else's flag and theme.

You know for all the times you said you were going to "roll us" Unkajo I should roll you guys. Too bad I am twice the size of all your entire alliance. You said that alliances under 200k NS are a waste of space yet yours doesn't even break 50k NS.

Edited by Gingervites

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1336882813' post='2966823']
shhhh don't let the cat out of the bag. Starting a micro alliance isn't the best thing to do a week after you bashed micro alliances calling them garbage and a waste of space. Especially when you steal someone else's flag and theme.

You know for all the times you said you were going to "roll us" Unkajo I should roll you guys. Too bad I am twice the size of all your entire alliance. You said that alliances under 200k NS are a waste of space yet yours doesn't even break 50k NS.
[/quote]

We broke 300k with the same amount of members when we first started :P

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1336885394' post='2966841']
Please stop looking for our attention. I don't think you want it.
[/quote]

Says the alliance that makes an announcement every 3 days.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1336906715' post='2966906']
Join a real #*#%$@#£&@ alliance.
You contribute nothing economically or politically to CN, just disband and quit wasting time and my patience.
[/quote]

Thats exactly what Unkajo is saying!

*i'm? haha

I'm actually kind of baffled here. Most people put a good bit of time in before starting a alliance. Did you make those comments about !@#$%* micros while planning your own !@#$%* micro or did you throw this together in a heartbeat and forget what you said?

I'm curious as to the reasoning behind why you've created an alliance mere days after making clear your opinion on micros, which is that they are generally worthless.

The originality of the name is questionable too. Regardless, good luck.

[quote name='Castiel' timestamp='1336918076' post='2966948']
I'm curious as to the reasoning behind why you've created an alliance mere days after making clear your opinion on micros, which is that they are generally worthless.

The originality of the name is questionable too. Regardless, good luck.
[/quote]
Yeah, Unkajo, if you were going to make a warrior/shock-troopers alliance you should have been more creative with the name. You should have started with a really slick acronym like SHOCK or WAR and then made the name after that.

:smug: