Invicta / The Last Republic Announcement

[quote name='Marneus Calgar' timestamp='1336213233' post='2963923']
Damn Invicta, going and treatying [u][b]tLR[/b][/u] right after we parted. That makes me a sad panda. :(

Oh and on the subject of the acronym, I believe the better alliance keeps the capped letter, not the off-shot of a former Republic formed by people with their panties twisted. :lol1:

Still, good to see Invicta pursuing it's own path.

o/ and all that jazz.
[/quote]
TLR*
And we have been treatied to them for a while, and they are one of the best alliances I know.
Thanks

Edited by President Gunn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now on it's Remnants and Republic, I'm tired of trying to remember which acronym is which. Any other remnants or republics will have to become better known if they want the single word, otherwise they'll always be the acronyms.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1336226792' post='2963985']
From now on it's Remnants and Republic, I'm tired of trying to remember which acronym is which. Any other remnants or republics will have to become better known if they want the single word, otherwise they'll always be the acronyms.
[/quote]

Im ok with that, there was a reason we used our full name and not TLR/tLR blah blah W/E

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1336226792' post='2963985']
From now on it's [b]Remnants and Republic[/b], I'm tired of trying to remember which acronym is which. Any other remnants or republics will have to become better known if they want the single word, otherwise they'll always be the acronyms.
[/quote]
Wait, are you saying from now TLR and tLR are actually R&R?

My entire FA just got shot to !@#$.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1336233180' post='2964014']
I am just here to say how proud I am of all the work TLR and Invicta have put into this fine, fine pairing. May we (TLR) and they remain long time allies, and do everything together!
[/quote]

Can we just treaty and call it TLR! :P

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1336201076' post='2963851']
I would rather see a TLR-TLR war, winner gets to use all caps in the acronym.
[/quote]

We already have all caps. It is ours by right. However a far better reward would be the rights to the word last. Loser has to change their name to First Republic.

Congrats to Invicta in getting a treaty partner with a tlr even if not THE TLR.