AN ANOUNCEMENT FROM GREEN MUFFINS

I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA THAT SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED ASAP

I THINK ALL THE NEUTRAL ALLIANCES SHOULD BAND UP TOGETHER AND MAKE A SUPER BLOCK AND THEN THEY CAN BE A HUGE INTIMIDATION TO WARLY GOING ALLIANCES

AND MAYBE IT WOULD CAUSE OTHER ALLIANCES TO GO NEUTRAL AND BE EPIC

LET THE DECUSSIONS BEGIN GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Oh thanks for moving it. I made the thread to show my idea and some are against it, but I think cn needs more social interaction that isn't just about pointing fingers at alliances and saying hey u suck lets fight. I'm into war but the quality of the reasons for going to war have drastically decreased. Many people are also talking about things that either don't have purpose or arnt even conversational pieces. One attempt at making that aspect better is to make alliances mingle more.

So we start with the ones who already don't fight...and move from there :D

Neutrals desire dominance as much as any other alliance does. They just aim to do so by outgrowing their squabbling neighbours. Until a bloc of neutrals got so big they could actually defeat aligned blocs in and of themselves they aren't going to do anything especially exciting, and if that ever got close enough to happening they would pretty much be considered aligned, albeit to a deceptively cuddly cause.

Routes to power may differ, the battle at the very top will never change.

SR.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1335225203' post='2958022']
Neutrals desire dominance as much as any other alliance does. They just aim to do so by outgrowing their squabbling neighbours. Until a bloc of neutrals got so big they could actually defeat aligned blocs in and of themselves they aren't going to do anything especially exciting, and if that ever got close enough to happening they would pretty much be considered aligned, albeit to a deceptively cuddly cause.

Routes to power may differ, the battle at the very top will never change.

SR.
[/quote]

Score one for SR. Excellently worded.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1335222099' post='2957955']
If you go around to "intimidate" you're not much neutral IMHO.

Why would it be a [i]super[/i] bloc and not "just" a bloc, by the way?
[/quote]
You would intimidate everyone with your statistics and growth not with your huge arsenal of nuclear doves, I believe.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1335228784' post='2958104']
To be honest, no. I don't think they would perform well in a conflict, due to their own nature.
[/quote]

Right! Them stupid neutrals don't know how to fight.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1335234275' post='2958214']
pansy i thought we were friends :(
[/quote]

And I very much believe you are...

I also very much believe you have a collection of Planet Bob personalities all dressed up as little potato people and you play out your little spud fantasies where everyone is your friend. And the second those potato people double-cross you or your alliance-du-jour, you go on a rampage and turn them into french fries.

My question is... when does the YouTube video come out? The people of Rontopia are dying to watch.