AN ANOUNCEMENT FROM GREEN MUFFINS

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1335230089' post='2958140']
Right! Them stupid neutrals don't know how to fight.
[/quote]

Neither does Green Muffins -- he surrendered 5 days into the last war... "for lulz".

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107490&st=0&p=2876839&hl=+green%20+muffins&fromsearch=1&#entry2876839"]That boy's got a lot of quit in him.[/url]

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1335219835' post='2957927']
YES THEY WOULD THE BLOCK IS A NUTRAL BLOCK THEY SHARE AID INTELEGENCE AND COMUNITY IDEAS
[/quote]
NUTRAL BLOCKS ARE BANNED

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1335220318' post='2957934']
I feel a bit intimidated by the quality of the OP.
[/quote]
[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1335221956' post='2957952']
I hate you with every fiber of my being.
[/quote]
You guys owe me a new keyboard.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1335227256' post='2958073'][quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1335225203' post='2958022']Neutrals desire dominance as much as any other alliance does. They just aim to do so by outgrowing their squabbling neighbours. Until a bloc of neutrals got so big they could actually defeat aligned blocs in and of themselves they aren't going to do anything especially exciting, and if that ever got close enough to happening they would pretty much be considered aligned, albeit to a deceptively cuddly cause.

Routes to power may differ, the battle at the very top will never change.

SR.[/quote]
Score one for SR. Excellently worded.[/quote]
I absolutely agree with you Kzopp, he worded it very well.
For what regards the GPA, though, considering that the we don't care about "power" at all - and most of us only coincidentally remember that a world outside even [i]exists[/i], for that matter - his theory is also wrong.

This is the kind of topic I feel can only add to the constructive dialogue in regards to how we can shape the global politics of today for a better, happier tomorrow. Green Muffins is a visionary too far ahead of his time. His invaluable ideas and contributions will forever change the world as we perceive it. He is an asset to any alliance he finds himself in.

On a side note;

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1335244490' post='2958320']
NUTRAL BLOCKS ARE BANNED

[/quote]

BANNING BLOCKS IS HEREBY BANNED

Edited by Emperor Marx

[/quote]

Does this mean you don't think green muffins would make a good GOONS member? Or that you DO?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1335222043' post='2957954']
There really needs to be some sort of intelligence test to be allowed to post on the OWF. Or reproduce.
[/quote]

I dunno. I like the NUTRAL BLOC idea better than tinytowne tbqh. More relevant somehow.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1335237402' post='2958255']
Caps lock may be cruise control for the cool but you still need to steer.
[/quote]

This is so spot on, and clever too.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1335222043' post='2957954']
There really needs to be some sort of intelligence test to be allowed to post on the OWF. Or reproduce.
[/quote]

But then I couldn't post. You wouldn't want that, would you?

I agree with the overall idea and I heard something along those lines is in the works. GUARD wasn't a terrible idea.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1335251328' post='2958403']
Does this mean you don't think green muffins would make a good GOONS member? Or that you DO?
[/quote]
He's the kind of person the membership chews up and spits out in less than a week. The oh-so-zany snowflake.

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1335245679' post='2958353']
I absolutely agree with you Kzopp, he worded it very well.
For what regards the GPA, though, considering that the we don't care about "power" at all - and most of us only coincidentally remember that a world outside even [i]exists[/i], for that matter - his theory is also wrong.
[/quote]

The 'world outside' has certainly elected to interact with GPA in its history. You are of the same world and the same struggles despite your admirable efforts to be distinct, something you achieve possibly to as great an extent as you can. But last I checked GPA had a senator. GPA possesses vast resources and a nuclear stockpile. Historically GPA strength was regularly noted and reflected upon by those who considered it a force for good and those that didnt- projection of the aligned stances of others onto your power and their subsequent actions in line with said impressions will always tie you to the wider reality of the ongoing power struggles of CN. sorry :)

SR.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1335219683' post='2957922']
I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA THAT SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED ASAP

I THINK ALL THE NEUTRAL ALLIANCES SHOULD BAND UP TOGETHER AND MAKE A SUPER BLOCK AND THEN THEY CAN BE A HUGE INTIMIDATION TO WARLY GOING ALLIANCES

AND MAYBE IT WOULD CAUSE OTHER ALLIANCES TO GO NEUTRAL AND BE EPIC

LET THE DECUSSIONS BEGIN GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
[/quote]

[/quote]

Let me know if I can get you anything Green Muffins :awesome:

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1335230089' post='2958140']
Right! Them stupid neutrals don't know how to fight.
[/quote]

As if a degree was needed to know how to fight properly. Everyone can fight in a competent manner, with little studies and experience. Planet Bob's warfare is not overly complicated.

What I question is the WILL to fight a prolonged, hard, total conflict.

[quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1335270186' post='2958454']The 'world outside' has certainly elected to interact with GPA in its history. You are of the same world and the same struggles despite your admirable efforts to be distinct, something you achieve possibly to as great an extent as you can. But last I checked GPA had a senator. GPA possesses vast resources and a nuclear stockpile. Historically GPA strength was regularly noted and reflected upon by those who considered it a force for good and those that didnt- projection of the aligned stances of others onto your power and their subsequent actions in line with said impressions will always tie you to the wider reality of the ongoing power struggles of CN. sorry :) [/quote]
The Senator we elect actually acts on his own accord and in the framework of the UJA - he's not really under GPA control (his awesomeness makes the very idea unthinkable, anyway) - but for the remaining you're basically correct. The GPA is indeed part of CN.

That doesn't change the fact that the GPA does [i]not[/i] desire dominance, she does [i]not[/i] care about outgrowing anyone, she does [i]not[/i] plan to do anything ("exciting" or not) just because of the ability of neutrals to defeat anyone.
"Routes to power may differ", but there are also people that don't even care about going in that general direction. I don't know about the invariants of the "battle at the top", but I know that the GPA isn't interested in that. At all.

[i](Disclaimer: the GPA is just a minority of all neutrals and I am quite ignorant about the other ones. I think that most people wouldn't take much seriously any news about any of them being on a power trip, anyway.)[/i]

For reference:
[spoiler][quote name='Scandalous Rumour' timestamp='1335225203' post='2958022']Neutrals desire dominance as much as any other alliance does. They just aim to do so by outgrowing their squabbling neighbours. Until a bloc of neutrals got so big they could actually defeat aligned blocs in and of themselves they aren't going to do anything especially exciting, and if that ever got close enough to happening they would pretty much be considered aligned, albeit to a deceptively cuddly cause.

Routes to power may differ, the battle at the very top will never change.

SR.[/quote][/spoiler]

I am not suggesting any kind of delusions of grandeur or scheming Jerdge, merely pointing out that you express yourselves through the same growth patterns, same statistics and same weapon stores as any other alliance, accumulation of strength is your alliance priority as much as any aligned alliance and as such you must always be factored into the general spheres of influence and power as having potential weight and say. In this sense neutrality can only be taken so far. Obviously I love GPA and its approach, I just have no illusions as to its limits.

SR.