"Arrogant" GATO completes elections

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1331229746' post='2935518']
You should expect nothing.

-And yeah..of course no one else would be mad at you. You didn't have to force any of their allies hands to do something any "other" alliances wouldn't like. And to top it off, magicninja and others repeatedly confirmed you more then probably acted as a vassel state and bandwagoned to bandwagon in our embassy, so to act surprised as to why we are mad is just ignorant. For MN to continue to display continued arrogance just goes to show how much more pathetic GATO has become since they joined CnG.
[/quote]

Oh Please. If you want to fault anyone for this entire mess, I was the person who suggested preempting MHA. In context it doesn't matter my reasons or implied reasons because whatever I say will attempted to be spun. I don't think you'll find anyone to dispute this. Shell of what you once were is all. Oh, and learn to lose once with some grace. I remember being allied to you all before you turned into such riff-raff. Enjoy the losing side because you'll be staying there.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1331233595' post='2935537']
Look at that. Didnt even refute the vassel state claim. I'll credit gato here, at least they [i]tried[/i] to refute that.
[/quote]
Most people don't give conspiracy theorists the validation in disputing such nonsense, but I can see you lack an understanding of such a simple concept so I choose to spell it out. [OOC]Next thing you know, I'll have to burst your bubble and explain why the world won't be ending in 2012.

Edited by TimLee

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1331221761' post='2935497']
Thank you for being the only one in GATO willing to admit that the rest of your alliance is filled with two-faced &#$@-suckers.
[/quote]

Thank you for being the only one in Sparta to admit you are sore losers... Oh wait.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1331229746' post='2935518']
You should expect nothing.

-And yeah..of course no one else would be mad at you. You didn't have to force any of their allies hands to do something any "other" alliances wouldn't like. And to top it off, magicninja and others repeatedly confirmed you more then probably acted as a vassel state and bandwagoned to bandwagon in our embassy, so to act surprised as to why we are mad is just ignorant. For MN to continue to display continued arrogance just goes to show how much more pathetic GATO has become since they joined CnG.
[/quote]

Didn't you get the arrogant memo or are you just that mental?

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1331221761' post='2935497']
Thank you for being the only one in GATO willing to admit that the rest of your alliance is filled with two-faced &#$@-suckers.
[/quote]

As if GATO owed Sparta anything.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1331259161' post='2935735']
As if GATO owed Sparta anything.
[/quote]

If it werent for Sparta, then....we...wouldnt have anything to talk about I guess.

WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GIFT OF JIBBA JABBA!

All anyone from GATO ever told Sparta is we felt we did what needed to be done. Sparta wanted us to admit it was a CnG conspiracy to roll XX. We simply didn't care that much about XX to even consider such a notion. We got Intel that MHA was set to roll on TLR or NG. So we rolled to save TLR any grief. That it was later revealed by them that the target was NG matters little. Even if NG was the target and we waited we still would've been in on MHA through one treaty or another. We simply did what we thought was the right move. The ODN treaty being a casualty of war is of course regrettable but it happens.

[quote name='Lord Rune' timestamp='1331237091' post='2935563']
Erm, no. It does show that MN is the same as he has always been. We've tried to change him, but he is starting to like the daily beatings.
[/quote]
baha, I like it. :)

I don't think you understand it. GATO didn't like PB and it killed the VE-GATO relationship. Now, GATO is inextricably tied to GOONS and other types they considered unseemly then. Are people just obtuse or something? It makes zero sense unless the currently elected government has a drastically different attitude than GATO at the time that took place.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1331264489' post='2935782']
ODN having a a treaty canceled with an alliance who was in the losing side of a war? OMG I'm shocked. :o
[/quote]

We weren't the ones who canceled it.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1330943125' post='2933828']

Do I wish the International was not on the other side of the web? Yes. With no doubt, particularly since C&G decided to be followers only.

[/quote]

The really ironic thing about this post, is that it is part of a post pretty much condemning Roqunetin for making silly assumptions with very little actual knowledge. And then you throw in this statement, doing exactly what you are ragging in Roq for doing. What makes us a follower? What makes R&R not followers? What makes us followers? You opened the can , now empty the contents.

Edit: Just saw this genius addendum 2 posts later:

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1330945104' post='2933834']
Yeah, you're probably right. It's just annoying to see people making ignorant guesses at relationships they don't know anything about. I guess it's the usual thing, though :)

EDIT: with this, back on topic, and sorry for stealing even a bit of attention from it.
[/quote]

Im going to go out on a limb and guess that you see zero hypocrisy in those 2 sentiments together.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1330949830' post='2933858']
Are you F#@#$ kidding? So GATO attacking MHA when International was allied to R&R and ODN to us was what?

ADDED: ODN attacked MHA as well.
[/quote]

Maybe im just dumb here... but I seen nobody hitting another bloc-mates direct ally in your example. So your calling out of JGoods characterization is wrong.

That being said, I am going to disagree with JGoods. Because, and I will be 100% blunt about it, if my blocmates ally was on the other side of a war, and our coalition needed us to hit them, I would seriously entertain the idea. The idea of this nonsense "honor" in war is patently stupid. You fight a war to win. Also, there is a certain amount of ease of exit given if allies are fighting allies, because it gives you a more direct voice in the exit, because nobody is going to fight for stupid terms to alienate a friend. Everyone needs to get off their nonsense high-horse about hitting allies of allies.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1331269078' post='2935827']
Who cares about the past? It's mother$%&@ing GATO. They be in CnG now. They got mad god-like powa'
[/quote]

This post made me smile so much. You finally get it.

[IMG]http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/Hashentea/Creeper-1.png[/IMG]

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1331267720' post='2935812']
I don't think you understand it. GATO didn't like PB and it killed the VE-GATO relationship. Now, GATO is inextricably tied to GOONS and other types they considered unseemly then. Are people just obtuse or something? It makes zero sense unless the currently elected government has a drastically different attitude than GATO at the time that took place.
[/quote]

tied nothin. GATO is the new GOONS.

By the way, the S is capitalized.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1331307975' post='2935959']
So if your not lambasting ODN for dropping a treaty what kind of statement are you actually trying to make?
[/quote]

A D34th statement. Which is a statement of no basis, credibility and lacks any sort of intellectual construct.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1331308385' post='2935963']
A D34th statement. Which is a statement of no basis, credibility and lacks any sort of intellectual construct.
[/quote]
Oh so more of the same old shtick :mellow:

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1331364885' post='2936289']
Well to be even more fair Sparta was more than happy to roll. They didn't as a tabor to TLR. So thanks TLR. $%&@ you Sparta for even considering it.
[/quote]

Athens, actually.
It's ok, we won anyways.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1331367568' post='2936298']
Athens, actually.
It's ok, we won anyways.
[/quote]

I already said TLR = Athens.

And I got GATO to quit the war earlier than expected. Arsenal, rejoin and take over imo. Election or coup, doesn't matter.

Edited by Roquentin