"Arrogant" GATO completes elections

[center][size="7"][font="Arial Black"]The Brown Post[/font][/size][/center]

[b][size="5"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]"Arrogant" Global Alliance dismisses criticism with "wave of hand"[/font][/size][/b]

Despite continuing accusations of arrogance, the Global Alliance and Treaty Organisation (popularly referred to as GATO) has dismissed criticism as "dull and irrelevant". In a new interview that critics claim typifies the current tact of the alliance, current Assembly Chairman Laslo Kenez mocked his opponents, calling them "an unwashed bunch of whiners". He then performed a hand gesture that has been seen by many as a "lazy and low-effort swipe at the air".

In further comments, Kenez claimed that "we're pretty much untouchable since we joined CnG, so we're basically just doing whatever we want. Who's going to stop us? What utter children. It's laughable, they are so far beneath me that I struggle to make out who they actually are. All I've been unable to discern is that they are filthy and stupid". Foreign Minister Lanore refused to condemn the candid leader.

Critics have reacted furiously to the comments, and are staging an OWF protest in response. One, who asked not to be named, stated that "GATO will be wiped from the map, they truly are a worthless alliance that has drank deep from the fumes of some minor power," adding that "CnG kinda sucks anyway".

[b][size="5"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]GATO completes elections[/font][/size][/b]

After nearly a week of campaigning, GATO has completed its regular election process. [b]Laslo Kenez will serve another term as Assembly Chairman[/b], and [b]Lanore[/b] pipped Kevlar and Morte to win the race for [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b] again. [b]jaquesparblue retook the Ministry of Defense role[/b] uncontested, and [b]Armen17 takes over as Minister of Domestic Affairs[/b]. In a three-way clash for Minister of Finance, [b]Kublakhan[/b] defeated Dre4mwe4ver and DarthCyfe6 to once again become the [b]Minister of Finance[/b].

In a tight Congressional race, a host of new faces were elected. Former IAA members [b]Ari and IG-756[/b] will take elected posts for the first time alongside new members [b]Heinrich and Legend McAwesome[/b]. Older faces [b]Sisao and Lossantos[/b] won as well, while former Assembly Chairman [b]Letub[/b] won the most votes.

[b][size="5"][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Mongols Attacked[/font][/size][/b]

First time kinda strange, second time not a particular surprise.

--

Edited by Laslo Kenez

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1330629365' post='2931397']
Typical GATO "look-at-me-we're-in-CnG" aggression, literally the monster.
[/quote]

The ODN is appalled to see the monster that GATO has become. We'll be voting them out shortly.

Also, congrats to all my GATO friends.

Who's gonna screw with us now? A bunch of pathetic micros? Of course not, they will get rolled (so actually, you would be doing us and the rest of planet bob a favor DoW'ing us.) So yeah, that's what I thought, no one f*cks with CnG. :smug:

Congratulations to our new arrogant line up filled with ass hats and egotists!

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1330639547' post='2931492']
Utterly horrible. :v:

Obligatory "'Sup, Lanore?"
[/quote]
*unf*

Not much honestly. Now that I've routed out the old guard it's time to bring my real agenda to fruition.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330654985' post='2931620']
The best part is this announcement could be taken entirely seriously and be true.
[/quote]
It was serious.

Next thing you know we will be touting "Do Something About It."

That's after we sanction Mongols and kick them off Brown via TimLee Doctrine.