a Kaskus Declaration

[quote name='Courland' timestamp='1333751602' post='2949298']
It's a good things GOONS declared they knocked MONGOLS out of this thing. If we were still in it, we might have launched more than 6.
[/quote]

Oh wow I didn't even look at you guys!

Good job keeping up the good fight!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1333754368' post='2949329']
Oh wow I didn't even look at you guys!

Good job keeping up the good fight!
[/quote]

they'd be in a lot better position if you were actually helping them.

or were you just saying you think alliances should commit acts of war against whoever they want and ignore all diplomatic proceedings, and thus become fights of "the good fight" when someone rolls them so hard their alliance looks like a yard sale?

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1333759034' post='2949382']

or were you just saying you think alliances should commit acts of war against whoever they want and ignore all diplomatic proceedings, and thus become fights of "the good fight" when someone rolls them so hard their alliance looks like a yard sale?
[/quote]

Any fight is "the good fight" and I am just giving praise where it's due, they are still putting up a fight long after most rogues/aa's/etc rollover and turtle.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1333760850' post='2949388']
Any fight is "the good fight" and I am just giving praise where it's due, they are still putting up a fight long after most rogues/aa's/etc rollover and turtle.
[/quote]

Nothing better than having members of Kaskus be able to sit there unattacked for 4 days and get out of anarchy.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1333759034' post='2949382']

[/quote]

I agree. Your act of war by raiding our protected tech dealer was an abomination. You should be ashamed that you ignored all diplomatic proceedings and did not offer us reps for your heinous war crime.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1333750706' post='2949285']
Wow between yesterday and today Kaskus launched 8 offensive wars. Considering there are only 19 of them and they have been at war for this long, that's impressive.

Also, someone else from GOONS better DoW D Matt before he wrecks that one poor soul.
[/quote]

It's alright. Someone from FoK declared on him. Seems like they need even more help :lol1:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1333765175' post='2949418']
It's alright. Someone from FoK declared on him. Seems like they need even more help :lol1:
[/quote]

I have always admired FOK as a great alliance. It is too bad that FOK has to help GOONS on this.
From many of my encounter with good fellows from FOK, I know that many of them would disagree with helping GOONS on this situation.
But I guess, they may have to help GOONS anyway if GOONS insist them to.

It is really not necessary for GOONS to bring in more allies. With their vast amount of nations and their military superiority, we have enough trouble already.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1333775951' post='2949475']
Sad but true if FOK joining this war.
[/quote]

They already did.

[09:14] <Sardonic> indeed, and I'm about to bring another ally, because I tire of this.
[09:15] <Sardonic> if you won't negotiate, we'll simply have to exterminate you with the assistance of our allies.

[14:57] <~UnknownSmurf> You have 38 guys in range of the person FOK declared on.
[14:57] <Sardonic> he's not the one we requested help on

[13:58] <UnknownSmurf> http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=405061&Extended=1
[13:59] <Ecnelis> i dont think its a rogue, why would it be a rogue?
[13:59] <Ecnelis> if he would be one he is doing a bad job
[13:59] <UnknownSmurf> Well because he is on the FOK AA and is declaring on another alliance, despite the two alliances not being at war with each other.
[14:00] <Ecnelis> Maybe he is doing a techraid?
[14:00] <UnknownSmurf> You condone tech raids against alliances with 19 members and multiple treaties
[14:00] <UnknownSmurf> Such as NEW?
[14:00] <UnknownSmurf> What is your position in FOK?
[14:00] <Ecnelis> @ least he is already on our AA for like (690 Days) days >_> so its not like he ghost us since a few day or so
[14:00] <UnknownSmurf> Right. I understand that.
[14:01] <UnknownSmurf> But there are many rogues that have been in alliances for a long time, then they decide to go out with a bang.
[14:02] <UnknownSmurf> I was unsure if that was the case or not.
[14:03] <Ecnelis> Nah i dont think so, @ least i have no idea why he would then attack that one guy
[14:04] <Ecnelis> just i see he is one day in ur alliance?
[14:05] <Ecnelis> So maybe he where not in an alliance before and then he had him on a list for techraid and not did look or see he is in a alliance now?
[14:05] <Ecnelis> I have no idea can be many things
[14:06] <UnknownSmurf> No, he joined our alliance, and is a full member.
[14:06] <UnknownSmurf> He was attacked by a member of your alliance.
[14:06] <Ecnelis> yeah since one day right?
[14:06] <UnknownSmurf> Do you not protect nations that have only been in your alliance for 1 day?
[14:07] <UnknownSmurf> What is your position in FOK? According to your IRC channel you are government.
[14:07] <UnknownSmurf> But according to your forums, you are not.
[14:07] <Ecnelis> i dont say that, i just see he is one day in there so like when he attacked him because he saved the nation for a techraid because it where not in an alliance before and now not see he joined some alliance it can be all bad luck?
[14:08] <UnknownSmurf> It might be bad luck, but we still need to resolve the issue.
[14:08] <UnknownSmurf> Is he going to peace out the nation he attacked and pay reps?
[14:09] <Ecnelis> Hmm from what i see now its because of what you sayd before
[14:10] <Ecnelis> because the goons thing
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> <UnknownSmurf> What is your position in FOK? According to your IRC channel you are government.
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> <UnknownSmurf> But according to your forums, you are not.
[14:10] <Ecnelis> ooo and i think im Minister of Future Affairs now =)
[14:10] <Ecnelis> we are still building the gov =)
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> Are you officially declaring war and saying that Kaskus was too mighty for GOONS and Umbrella and that your allies need more help?
[14:11] <Ecnelis> its more like you guys are too little for goons and umbrella that they also liked other to have a techraid :P
[14:12] <UnknownSmurf> GOONS has 32 nations in range of the guy in Kaskus that was declared on by FOK. Are you saying that all 32 of those GOONS nations were decimated by Kaskus and need help?

I, too, eagerly await the formal DoW.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1333767066' post='2949436']
I have to say I really admire both Mongols and Kaskus now.
[/quote]

Indeed. I was not too familiar with the Mongols before this, but I have heard of the legends of those in Kaskus. They are true. People may not like that they raid, but they have [b]always[/b] shown themselves to be one of the most [b]honorable[/b] alliances.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333778559' post='2949483']
They already did.

[09:14] <Sardonic> indeed, and I'm about to bring another ally, because I tire of this.
[09:15] <Sardonic> if you won't negotiate, we'll simply have to exterminate you with the assistance of our allies.

[14:57] <~UnknownSmurf> You have 38 guys in range of the person FOK declared on.

[13:58] <UnknownSmurf> http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=405061&Extended=1
[13:59] <UnknownSmurf> Well because he is on the FOK AA and is declaring on another alliance, despite the two alliances not being at war with each other.
[14:00] <UnknownSmurf> You condone tech raids against alliances with 19 members and multiple treaties
[14:00] <Ecnelis> @ least he is already on our AA for like (690 Days) days >_> so its not like he ghost us since a few day or so
[14:01] <UnknownSmurf> But there are many rogues that have been in alliances for a long time, then they decide to go out with a bang.
[14:03] <Ecnelis> Nah i dont think so, @ least i have no idea why he would then attack that one guy
[14:05] <Ecnelis> So maybe he where not in an alliance before and then he had him on a list for techraid and not did look or see he is in a alliance now?
[14:06] <UnknownSmurf> Do you not protect nations that have only been in your alliance for 1 day?
[14:07] <UnknownSmurf> What is your position in FOK? According to your IRC channel you are government.
[14:07] <Ecnelis> i dont say that, i just see he is one day in there so like when he attacked him because he saved the nation for a techraid because it where not in an alliance before and now not see he joined some alliance it can be all bad luck?
[14:08] <UnknownSmurf> It might be bad luck, but we still need to resolve the issue.
[14:08] <UnknownSmurf> Is he going to peace out the nation he attacked and pay reps?
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> <UnknownSmurf> What is your position in FOK? According to your IRC channel you are government.
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> <UnknownSmurf> But according to your forums, you are not.
[14:10] <UnknownSmurf> Are you officially declaring war and saying that Kaskus was too mighty for GOONS and Umbrella and that your allies need more help?
[14:11] <Ecnelis> its more like you guys are too little for goons and umbrella that they also liked other to have a techraid :P
[14:12] <UnknownSmurf> GOONS has 32 nations in range of the guy in Kaskus that was declared on by FOK. Are you saying that all 32 of those GOONS nations were decimated by Kaskus and need help?

[/quote]

Thank you so much for sharing this. :wub:

Edited by Phineas

They already did.
[/quote]
Read the full logs, I'm interested to hear FOK's explanation.

They already did.

[/quote]

This is all just a misunderstanding. It is clearly not an alliance DOW. It is more that FOK alliance let their member to attack us.

We will not demand reps from FOK. Not only we do not need the reps, but also we are not at power to do so.

They already did.

[/quote]

Translation this means: WE have ran out of money and can't finish the job we started.

:lol1:

How many treaties do GOONS have to activate to knock out two little micros? All from a 3-on-1 tech raid gone wrong followed by a war GOONS demanded.

And GOONS says MONGOLS & Kaskus are unpredictable allies and should be avoided... :lol1: Edited by Courland

So, let me get this straight... Kaskus is declaring on GOONS because they believe everyone's "dissension" about Doomhouse?

I'm expecting a "we went to 26 days inactive because we WANTED to" thread any day now.

[quote name='Ravnica' timestamp='1333788243' post='2949514']
So, let me get this straight... Kaskus is declaring on GOONS because they believe everyone's "dissension" about Doomhouse?

I'm expecting a "we went to 26 days inactive because we WANTED to" thread any day now.
[/quote]

DoomHouse's cluelessness about who & what they are fighting here truly is amusing.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1333786178' post='2949509']
So when is Europa going in for GOONS?
[/quote]

I was merely expressing my enjoyment for his comment, no need to express your undying love for Europa yet again. When is Non Grata going in for GOONS?

They already did.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that :gag:

[/quote]

This makes me want to drag up that quote from beefington about how GOONS would never need to call in help vs micros.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1333817009' post='2949607']
It was (well the full logs were) already leaked on IRC. :(
[/quote]
...By you.

You're making it real difficult to justify letting you surrender to us individually for "free".

Edited by Sardonic