GOONS defending the great wall

r00tn00b

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1330320219' post='2929053']
I believe this is a repeat offense. But, correct me if I am wrong. And I know that if I am wrong, that you all will correct me.

I also believe that GOONS have been working on a diplomatic solution for a few days now to no avail. When diplomacy fails, war is the penalty.
[/quote]
Not exactly repeat, but multiple aid offers.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1330321134' post='2929067']
Kaskus are a pretty balsy alliance if anyones going to piss their pixels into the wind to defend an ally it will be them I'd imagine.
[/quote]
Yeah we just can't wait to see how it goes down

On another note, the last part of your sig looks like a $%&@ed up Davinci man drawing. I makes me smile

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1330321261' post='2929070']
Yeah we just can't wait to see how it goes down

On another note, the last part of your sig looks like a $%&@ed up Davinci man drawing. I makes me smile
[/quote]

Yeah its an Alfred von Tirpiz design, the messed up ape men pretty much make up our rank and file armys now we are living a few months into a 40,000 year half life cycle of GOON supplied radiation at NPL HQ! :awesome:

Edited by King Wally

I just want to take a moment to add that we Remnants approve of this action, we have unfriended Mongols on facebook, and we have LIKED this DoW.

In all seriousness... I really like alot of guys in Mongols (lots and lots of ex-Athens), but aiding nations at war with an alliance, cannot be done indiscriminately and sadly for my old friends and comrades, this is the price you must pay.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1330324798' post='2929106']
I was wondering when GOONS where going to stop letting Non Grata claim the throne of misfortunes and calamity. It was due time for something of raiding nature to come back. :>
[/quote]
You are insinuating this was on us?