La Paraguas esta viva!

Monster

I want to know how any of that has to do with DH. I saw PB as more integral to something like that. It's not good for Umbrella since you're just this big huge sloth and MK is half your size and calls the shots.

Can you not get stats without DH?

Make another bloc, then, if that's the issue. Anything is better.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not see this whole low/mid/upper tier thing we have going here? I mean it's kind of the point.

Also, not to concede, but do the minds and opinions of allies with a lower ANS count for less? Because I think that's what you're shooting for here.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1330304616' post='2928908']
Do you not see this whole low/mid/upper tier thing we have going here? I mean it's kind of the point.

Also, not to concede, but do the minds and opinions of allies with a lower ANS count for less? Because I think that's what you're shooting for here.
[/quote]

i'm sorry i couldn't hear you over SUB NINETY PERCENT SLOT USAGE

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330304707' post='2928911']
There are other alliances to do it with. The idea that somehow it's a necessary configuration is lol.
[/quote]

Off topic Roq. This is not a thread about Umbrella. This is a thread about your new cocktail umbrella.

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1330304860' post='2928915']
Off topic Roq. This is not a thread about Umbrella. This is a thread about your new cocktail umbrella.
[/quote]

No this is a thread about Umbrella. There is only one Umbrella. Roq is Umbrella.

all others are imposters

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330304012' post='2928900']
It's not good for Umbrella since you're just this big huge sloth and MK is half your size and calls the shots.
[/quote]

I cannot wait until you actually try to take a swing at MK,NG,Umb,TLR,NPO,etc etc etc and realize you're smaller than most alliances you'll be recruiting to the cause.

It will be interesting if you call the shots or get shelved away like you think MK should be because Umbrella have bigger nations.

Even though it's sarcastic, I agree entirely.

If DH isn't that important, cancel. :)

zoom: Okay, then. You might save me a lot of trouble soon, though.

Edited by Roquentin

If anyone believes that it's equally important as the rest, it's lol. No. It's just a huge connection for MK. You derive no real benefit from it. You do prioritize it over the rest though.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1330305198' post='2928922']
I didn't say it was unimportant. It's important as all of our MD level treaties.
[/quote]

Some are, or should I say [i]were[/i], more important than others though.

Edited by Charles Stuart

The phrase 'jumped the shark' comes to mind. :mellow:

My two cents, Roquentin: You cannot bring back what has gone, and more importantly... you cannot turn back the clock. Is this really how you want to be investing your precious time now? :unsure:

Edited by Londo Mollari

Let me rephrase. By "It's important as all of our MD level treaties" I suppose I meant "All of our MD level treaties are important"

Either way, nobody should be butthurt over such a statement, and the point is valid. It should really go without saying.

Edit: See the first page of [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=109369&pid=2928579&st=0&#entry2928579"]This thread[/url] if you want to argue the word "important"

Edited by NationRuler

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330308130' post='2928967']
The thing is, it's not factually accurate, NationRuler.
[/quote]
ok, bro

What, you want to be the master of Umbrella foreign policy now? Sorry, the position's been filled.

[spoiler]I honestly don't know who I'm being sarcastic to anymore.[/spoiler]