La Paraguas esta viva!

Monster

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1330335725' post='2929179']
No, it's really not. There's no supremacy clause in the Doom House Accords.
[/quote]
There is one though in PB.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1330337084' post='2929184']
see past your sycophany and keep your ass out of Bizarro Umbrella

would be a solid start
[/quote]

Guy who can't even build his nation right when given aid comments on quality of another alliance.

"There is no supremacy clause in the treaty, but we know that's not what be meant. We're so clever."

"We take full credit for Darkfall merging into us and Nordreich having like 1m+ NS leave. We are hard workers, mister!

The grudge thing isn't much of an issue for me unless I want to align with the people I dislike, which I don't. Others have started alliance based on grudges before. This is not one of those entirely.

I didn't think Myth was going to join anyway

"We'll screw Roq over repeatedly, but act all indignant when he does something about it, because we are dumb."

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1330344548' post='2929209']
I don't think Umbrella are responsible for the Finnreich issue that caused Nordreich to fracture... Swing and a Miss... Roquentin!
[/quote]

That was my point. Umbrella seems to think they are, though.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330344478' post='2929206']
I don't think you're really getting it at this point.
[/quote]

Actually I am getting it, I just wanted to clarify that I can in fact take credit for the Darkfall merger happening. You're saying that because Darkfall merged into us and we got a bunch of ex-NoR members applying we're getting too big for our boots and think we're hot !@#$ but in fact have done very little work to warrant that. So you can see, I do get it.

This alliance hasn't been formed as a part of a grudge? That's why you claim to be the authentic Umbrella and an alternative to Umbrella right?

Bit of consistency would be terrific tia

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1330344794' post='2929212']
I'm sure both Darkfall and team bassman picked an alliance out of a hat when they decided who to join.
[/quote]

Hm, I wonder who exactly built that alliance up if we're giving credit here. I don't think it was you.

The worst part is a lot of people in Umbrella truly don't like DH and it still exists for some dumb reason. Like I said, if you ever change yours ways, I'm willing to change the theme.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330344927' post='2929215']
The worst part is a lot of people in Umbrella truly don't like DH and it still exists for some dumb reason. Like I said, if you ever change yours ways, I'm willing to change the theme.
[/quote]

You know when I said "You came back" as my reason? Well I wasn't being petty because you've pretty much galvanized everyone in Umbrella against the idea of doing anything about DH at this point by being so confrontational, arrogant and completely out of your tree and the irony is that your actions have in fact made us closer than we were pre-war.

Congratulations!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330345060' post='2929216']
You know when I said "You came back" as my reason? Well I wasn't being petty because you've pretty much galvanized everyone in Umbrella against the idea of doing anything about DH at this point by being so confrontational, arrogant and completely out of your tree.

Congratulations!
[/quote]

I don't really believe that and they're morons if they truly think that way. You are a moron, too and pretty worthless, so I'm not surprised.

Instead, I think a lot of people are simply unmotivated to do anything about especially when weaklings such as yourself exist. JoshuaR has been a toadie for a long time and there are good chunk of others like him.

Theme would probably be different if people were more like Kowalski. Hell, I wouldn't care if they all joined VE. It'd be a decent alliance choice.

Umbrella member brain under JA's schema:

Roq doesn't like MK and is really mean about it

Let's keep DH

----

We are total idiots

Edited by Roquentin

That is what you're implying, basically. That simply because I don't MK and am mean about it that Umbrella members now back MK. I already listed all of my real grievances with Umbrella and like I said, if they had all followed Kowalski's suit, I'd have no issue with them. He did the right thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkJLkoh3kA&ob=av3e

Edited by Roquentin

Not going to work because my self esteem is at an all time high, up from the all the time lows in the summer. :)

[img]http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/550_umbcloud.jpg[/img]

How I feel about Umbrella's attitude.

See, I don't consider a lot of you to have ever really been my friends, given the stances you're taking now. It appears it was entirely contingent on positive relations with certain external alliances.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330349494' post='2929244']
This is how this conversation looks:

[img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png[/img]
[/quote]

I woke up recently, so I don't know what you're talking about.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330349577' post='2929245']
I woke up recently, so I don't know what you're talking about.
[/quote]
How do you reconcile going from insisting you're the most sharp-witted person in the universe in one post to being deliberately obtuse in the next?