La Paraguas esta viva!

Monster

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330350489' post='2929251']
How do you reconcile going from insisting you're the most sharp-witted person in the universe in one post to being deliberately obtuse in the next?
[/quote]

On a personal level, it applies. I didn't say I was the most sharp-witted, either. I'll go back to infrahugging or something.

edit: why is Kowalski getting BIBOed? I thought that got wiped out.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330350555' post='2929252']
On a personal level, it applies. I didn't say I was the most sharp-witted, either. I'll go back to infrahugging or something.

edit: why is Kowalski getting BIBOed? I thought that got wiped out.
[/quote]

Obviously it didn't if he is being BIBOed.

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1330363435' post='2929322']
Bahahahaha

As I said earlier, poach from us again, please.
[/quote]

I'm probably not going to bother other than continuing to discuss with people who have expressed interest already. I like how you're so enraged about "poaching" given the circumstances of Umbrella's formation. Should I ask HoG?

Big Man NationRuler acting the fool xfd

Everything comes at a cost and I told 3fg I wasn't going to detonate anymore stuff, but given the way you're acting, I might change my mind.

I'm not really sure why you guys never learn. First it's "I have cards to play and you don't want them to come out," but you continue to go out of your way to screw with me, which is the reason this is happening to begin with.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330364341' post='2929330']
I'm not really sure why you guys never learn. First it's "I have cards to play and you don't want them to come out," but you continue to go out of your way to screw with me, which is the reason this is happening to begin with.
[/quote]

Well, you attempted to blackmail us with those cards before we started messing with you, in fact we were quite content to just ignore you and let you get up on your soapbox and say your piece. Also starting a pretender Umbrella alliance because you got kicked out of Sparta for screwing with our private infrastructure from a government position while at the same time railing against bros for doing pretty much the same damn thing is probably another good reason to screw with you.

So what I'm saying is; you started it.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330365368' post='2929336']
Well, you attempted to blackmail us with those cards before we started messing with you, in fact we were quite content to just ignore you and let you get up on your soapbox and say your piece. Also starting a pretender Umbrella alliance because you got kicked out of Sparta for screwing with our private infrastructure from a government position while at the same time railing against bros for doing pretty much the same damn thing is probably another good reason to screw with you.

So what I'm saying is; you started it.
[/quote]

No, you started it personally. It's sad you still refuse to acknowledge that and dare to compare a rather minor offense to bros' activities. I did offer compromises for it, even. It was your decision to play big. The thing is, there is no candy to get from this pinata, only bombs.

Let's go through it again

1. Demasking concurrent with promises of aid that were never going to be actually followed through on

2. FOK time/join Sparta after they get out of war. I realize you're not going to send aid and coordinating it while you were sitting pretty doing nothing was fun. I blackmail you because of that.

3. Umbrella plays tough and doesn't send anyway. I try to work it out with domisi, and get annoyed because aiding even a few nations is just too hard.

4. Twitter message is deleted as soon as Natan sees it, has no impact. "You're done Roq." I get kicked out.

5. aid investigation

6. this.

In this, I hold most of the cards, and you keep escalating the situation. Your decision.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330366069' post='2929341']
No, you started it personally. It's sad you still refuse to acknowledge that and dare to compare a rather minor offense to bros' activities. I did offer compromises for it, even. It was your decision to play big. The thing is, there is no candy to get from this pinata, only bombs.
[/quote]

bros had access to a number of alliances forums and took advantage of it for his own benefit
Roquentin had access to Umbrella infrastructure and took advantage of it for his own benefit

Considering you'd already blackmailed us and proceeded to try and mess with our allies I'm glad we told you to shove your pithy compromises. Anyway if I personally started it surely you take umbrage with me personally and not Umbrella.

Heh, Umbrage.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330366521' post='2929344']
bros had access to a number of alliances forums and took advantage of it for his own benefit
Roquentin had access to Umbrella infrastructure and took advantage of it for his own benefit

Considering you'd already blackmailed us and proceeded to try and mess with our allies I'm glad we told you to shove your pithy compromises. Anyway if I personally started it surely you take umbrage with me and should act accordingly.

Heh, Umbrage.
[/quote]

It's more effective to take it out on who I need to do it in order to get what I want. I don't really care about means, mostly ends.

Their inaction is an endorsement of everything done by you, Natan, MK, whoever.

bros' had access to a number of alliance's forums and spied on them without ever telling them about it.

Edited by Roquentin

Who are these mysterious others you keep talking about? None of us are actually escalating anything, there's nothing to escalate really as all we're doing is arguing the toss with you whenever you make a bogus claim and when you start feeling cornered and people start bringing up legitimate grievances you threaten us with those 'bombs' of yours and when it's apparent that I don't care what ammunition you have against Umbrella you immediately back off.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330368088' post='2929360']
But he's just irrelevant and nothing that he says matters, right guys?

Make up your mind.
[/quote]
I'm sorry but the sycophant quota has been filled for today by xoindotnler. Please come back tomorrow.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330368354' post='2929363']
I'm sorry but the sycophant quota has been filled for today by xoindotnler. Please come back tomorrow.
[/quote]

Oh, another name. I guess this is better than having an agenda or being some sort of menial labor worker.

I would have preferred moralist, or something equally as stupid though.

Good luck continuing along those lines.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330368585' post='2929367']
No, that's just you.
[/quote]

I see. This elaborate ploy to get Roquentin to make his own alliance based on his own ideals and prior leadership experience was my idea. In addition, the idea to change up from the fastball of "Roquentin, you are insane and I hate you so much because xfd," to the curveball of "Well you're not really relevant and I still hate you so much but here is some unsolicited advice on how to not make me look bad anymore," was certainly smart, but poorly executed.

Continue on with the incessant bullying as you will.