La Paraguas esta viva!

Monster

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330369339' post='2929371']
No I meant you were irrelevant and nothing you said mattered.
[/quote]

Well, this certainly changes everything.
I'm going to have to consult my ego now. It's going to be really sore after learning that all of the name-calling and belittlement were not desperate and poor attempts to avoid reason but unconventional ways of ignoring someone altogether.
I look forward to the amount of people under this particular [i]Umbrella[/i] increasing.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1330283084' post='2928601']
How many hours a day will you spend micromanaging the tech deals of this alliance? Shooting for 6 hours this go around?
[/quote]

Sounds about right for any alliance that is of a decent size and makes competence an alliance goal.

Im sure Roq can pull it off

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1330370313' post='2929380']
Sounds about right for any alliance that is of a decent size and makes competence an alliance goal.

Im sure Roq can pull it off
[/quote]
If you are spending 6 hours daily* managing the tiniest minutiae of your alliance's tech deals, you may want to seriously reconsider your priorities.

*This is 25% of an entire day and sleep takes approximately 8 hours of this.

Edited by Quinoa Rex

Who is actually doing that, though? I even said most of the time I spent on Umbrella was spacing out.

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/2023392/wei_946_flugel_large.jpg[/img]

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330371310' post='2929388']
Who is actually doing that, though? I even said most of the time I spent on Umbrella was spacing out.

[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/2023392/wei_946_flugel_large.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I'm speaking in the hypothetical as an indirect response to Jacapo. No need for defensiveness or inexplicable photographs of various women.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1330371695' post='2929391'] No need for inexplicable photographs of various women.
[/quote]

You truly are a heathen, Roquentin.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330298820' post='2928839']
4. Umbrella is inauthentic by virtue of existing as another alliance's second at a golfing tournament.
[/quote]
That would be Deinos and a miniputt tournament. :P

RE: Sparta Aid,

I can almost guarantee that there would have been no problem sending Sparta aid if not for your being Sparta gov and calling for our destruction, Roquentin, and to boot without any sign from other Sparta gov that they didn't support you. Simply put, you do not aid an alliance with gov calling for your destruction, ever.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1330378448' post='2929454']
That would be Deinos and a miniputt tournament. :P

RE: Sparta Aid,

I can almost guarantee that there would have been no problem sending Sparta aid if not for your being Sparta gov and calling for our destruction, Roquentin, and to boot without any sign from other Sparta gov that they didn't support you. Simply put, you do not aid an alliance with gov calling for your destruction, ever.
[/quote]

I never called for Umbrella's destruction at that point. I don't remember doing it. Maybe I should have, though. No, it's !@#$%^&* and it was pretty much made clear there were no plans to follow up on any promises of aid. You are utter !@#$, JoshuaR.

Edited by Roquentin

Well, you see, I could read everything you ever posted and I had a good idea of your BS for the most part. Your post is BS plain and simple. There was a quote applied to Haflinger that I think would be more suitable to you. You are the epitome of the MK toadie label.