La Paraguas esta viva!

Monster

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330286062' post='2928661']
That's only because I appointed him Vice President and Envoy to begin with. It's not the most powerful bloc because it allows agendas to be dictated by outside interests, something people have said for a long time. Just ask Impero.

JA: Know your role and shut your mouth. Am I going to have to get the logs where the current President pretty much says you went along with whatever MK waned?
[/quote]

I bet you're kicking yourself now eh?

You call that a threat? I'm sure domisi has said some bad things about me but I don't really care. I suppose the appropriate reaction would be to leave Umbrella and form a pretender alliance and claiming that I am the physical embodiment of Umbrella because someone said mean things about me :qq:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330284213' post='2928634']
Considering I built the alliance and the standards it was meant to adhere to in any real shape or fashion, I think I have a right. It would not be anywhere near where it is without my 2 years+ of Tri/Pres. Simple as that.
[/quote]

Take it from somebody that has been in a situation similar to this in the past. Having the thought that the alliance would be "nothing without me" is quit natural and might have a small level of truth somewhere, however saying it out loud just proves how egotistical you truly are.

Our current ratio is 1:1 and my slots all are full already. :s

It's not gfl, and it can't be denied basically. Anyone who is still in Umbrella can see all of my contributions for themselves if they look through the boards.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330286847' post='2928675']

It's not gfl, and it can't be denied basically. Anyone who is still in Umbrella can see all of my contributions for themselves if they look through the boards.
[/quote]

Without you things might have been different, maybe they would have failed, maybe they would have prospered even more. See you don't know who would have stepped up or what would have happened. There is no crystal ball we can look into to see what might have happened. The sooner you accept this the better off you will be. Sit back, grab a drink, and relax for a bit. There is nothing worse than an old bitter leader thumping his own chest.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330286393' post='2928667']
Sardonic: you're just a weak vassal and nothing you say has any importance. Can you just let MK do the talking for you from now on? I prefer to cut out the middlemen.
[/quote]
That would be a pretty good slam if not for the fact that we both knew it wasn't true. Cut the !@#$%^&*, maybe your arguments would have a single ounce of weight if you didn't make such pathetic unsupported snipes.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330285793' post='2928657']So what? I didn't tell them to leave. I told them to check out my thread because it had details about what exactly went down from my perspective, something which probably hasn't been shared with people who didn't pay attention or new arrivals.
[/quote]
Yes roq, we know your spergin' makes you pick your words very carefully so that you can deny things like this BECAUSE THAT WASN'T MY EXACT WORDING OMG LIARS

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1330289180' post='2928693']
What does that make me, Roq? :(
[/quote]

I wonder what his opinion is of the people he is allied with. Seeing as he has such astute opinions of everyone else. Clearly they are of no more importance than Sardonic or yourself.

o/ AGW Overlord!

Edited by Tick1

lol. I like AGW Overlords and I worked with them to resolve the raid situation. They're a fairly active bunch, except they haven't ported their stuff from Planet Steve as of yet.

I have low opinions generally of people who have low opinions of me. It's called reciprocity, since I can usually find some illegitimate issue they have against me and a legitimate grievance I have against them as demonstrated when I tore down NG's bs arguments.

NG doesn't like Umbrella and Umbrella doesn't like NG. At best, they're only nominally unified because I'm pissing both of them off. There is no reason for an MDoAP relationship, however.

Edited by Roquentin

I don't mind you potato at all, but remember who leads your alliance.

Sorry Chax: I don't see how you're a GOONS puppet. You have your own bloc. Do something with it. Hell, if you want you can hang out with me. I think you're pretty cool, man.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1330290752' post='2928716']
I asked first.
[/quote]

But I'm more important. See:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330290755' post='2928717']
[/quote]

Archon? Yeah, things were better when bros was King.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330290528' post='2928713']
NG doesn't like Umbrella and Umbrella doesn't like NG. At best, they're only nominally unified because I'm pissing both of them off. There is no reason for an MDoAP relationship, however.
[/quote]
Stop pretending to know about the current highgov relationships of PB, you haven't been in any PB government for months.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330290755' post='2928717']

Sorry Chax: I don't see how you're a GOONS puppet. You have your own bloc. Do something with it.
[/quote]

I'm asking what you think of them. Not whether you like them or not although I guess I wont get an honest answer seeing as you are allied to them.

Seeing as you are calling Sardonic 'Sardonic: you're just a weak vassal and nothing you say has any importance.' This doesn't mean you dislike or like him. This is your opinion of him you can however like or dislike someone you think very lowly of.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1330290993' post='2928720']
Stop pretending to know about the current highgov relationships of PB, you haven't been in any PB government for months.
[/quote]

Yes, not like I didn't see the whole "One day your alliance will die and I will enjoy watching the spectacle" thing in December. Unless everyone got over their past issues with Natan or whoever, I'm laughing at your assertion. Or are Tromp-everyone relations on the mend? lol

Tick1: I think highly of them because they fight back when attacked.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330291110' post='2928723']
Yes, not like I didn't see the whole "One day your alliance will die and I will enjoy watching the spectacle" thing in December. [b]Unless everyone got over their past issues with Natan[/b] or whoever, I'm laughing at your assertion.

[/quote]
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Yes, not like I didn't see the whole "One day your alliance will die and I will enjoy watching the spectacle" thing in December. Unless everyone got over their past issues with Natan or whoever, I'm laughing at your assertion.

[/quote]

So then you think highly of GOONS also? Seeing as with that reasoning you surely don't think highly of everyone who attacks back.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1330291218' post='2928724']
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
[/quote]

It's not only him. If you think I haven't been kept abreast of what's been going to some extent since then you're a fool.

Tick1: Is this the Meno or something? There are other disqualifying factors with regards to GOONS. For one, Sardonic will never leave MK's side, regardless of what they do.

Edited by Roquentin

Yes, not like I didn't see the whole "One day your alliance will die and I will enjoy watching the spectacle" thing in December. Unless everyone got over their past issues with Natan or whoever, I'm laughing at your assertion.

[/quote]

Things change roq, stop rehashing stuff we've openly discussed and worked through in High Gov and regular membership over the past several months.

Unless you have the ability to read NG, PB and Ella forums and irc chans either with a multi or a spy I doubt you know exactly what the current feelings and stances are.