Foreign Affairs Announcement from the New Pacific Order

[center][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l288/StarScre4m_2006/t9w6mc.png[/img][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The New Pacific Order and Oceania, hereafter referred to as the signatories, come together to reaffirm the friendship between them, and in that spirit announce this Optional Defense & Aggression Pact.

[b]Article the First - Non-aggression[/b]
The signatories pledge to refrain from any hostilities or aggression of any kind against the other.

[b]Article the Second - Conduct[/b]
The signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other and will endeavor to solve all differences between them with good-natured discussion and debate.

[b]Article the Third - Assistance[/b]
Either signatory may request assistance - in the form of political, military, or economic aid - from the other at any time and for any reason. This assistance is not obligatory, but is encouraged.

[b]Article the Fourth - Intelligence[/b]
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

[b]Article the Fifth - Cancellation[/b]
If for some reason either signatory feels the need to cancel this pact, they must notify the other in private to provide their reasoning. All articles of this pact will remain in effect for seventy-two hours after this notification.

[b]Signed,[/b]

[color="#0000FF"][b]For the New Pacific Order:[/b][/color]
[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Farrin Xies,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]For Oceania,[/b][/color]
Big Brother: ---*

Minister of Plenty: Mikey
Minister of Love: Stelios
Minister of Peace: ADude

[size="1"][i]*name withheld, see Charter for explanation[/i][/size]

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]
[center][b][color="red"][size="5"]Once a protectorate now equals in the world[/size][/color][/b][/center]

Citizens of Planet Bob;

Directly I applaud and congratulate Oceania on growing their alliance beyond a protectorate and standing equal in the eyes of alliances. In celebration of this, I am happy to have signed the ODAP. Our continued support and well wishes stay with them in this and beyond. May their further growth upon this world be ever forward and firm upon its roots.

o/ Oceania
o/ NPO

Edited by Brehon

I have been extremely happy to work with Oceania over the past few months and am so excited to see them grow as an alliance. They're a bunch of really great people and I look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.

o/ Oceania!
o/ Pacifica!

LOL .. geesh Adude i remember my first job with NPO and you had to teach me to copy and paste starting my time for growth and now seeing this makes me proud of your mentor ship. Well Done Oceania and to the members for working had to achieve this new identity for you o/

Edited by brucemania

[quote name='brucemania' timestamp='1328503053' post='2915260']
LOL .. geesh Adude i remember my first job with NPO and you had to teach me to copy and paste starting my time for growth and now seeing this makes me proud of your mentor ship. Well Done Oceania and to the members for working had to achieve this new identity for you o/
[/quote]

You'll always be a newblet to me :wub:

o/