An announcement to make you -green- with envy!

Lanore

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1328082163' post='2912427']
Can TIO just die like it has three times before... Please?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Dude you should declare war on them, nobody will defend that horrible alliance

[size="1"]Scorp, hook it up with a temporary MDP[/size]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1328092276' post='2912470']

[/quote]

This. Although we don't require the treaty. We can just chain in via NPO. :P

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1328092276' post='2912470']

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan. Get Pansy to come find me.

GATO it's good to share our bed with you again. Been far too long without a blanket (treaty) to keep us both warm.

An honour to be treatied to you once again my synergy brothers.

Scorp

Hey Ezequiel. Come at me bro. We can settle who's the big girl on this campus, one on one. B-)

Oh wait, how sad. Upon investigation, I have found that your nation is small and pathetic. How about next time you make sure you've got might to back up your mouth before you spew garbage, kiddo. :smug:

Hail TIO, hail GATO, and hail the rest of our friends who came here with nothing but best wishes. :wub:

Edited by KahlanRahl

You know as head of FA in OMFG I was curious as to what our next steps were. Cancelled with WFF and absorbed the lovely AESIR. I now know what my next step is, good bye TIO </3 you sign with my arch rival of GATO...

For real though, good to see two of my friends together again, even if GATO did claim TIO was the reason they cancelled Synergy! We all know it was so Timlee and Letubbub could join CnG :P!!!

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1328141537' post='2912800']
You know as head of FA in OMFG I was curious as to what our [b]next steps were[/b]. Cancelled with WFF and absorbed the lovely AESIR. I now know what my next step is, good bye TIO </3 you sign with my arch rival of GATO...

For real though, good to see two of my friends together again, even if GATO did claim TIO was the reason they cancelled Synergy! We all know it was so Timlee and Letubbub could join CnG :P!!!
[/quote]

And here I thought upgrading with TIO would be your next step.

</3

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1328078091' post='2912392']
No idea why you noted our(TLR/TIO and GATO) mutual ties to NPO but okay. I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed to see this treaty. It's not like I have a problem with TIO on it's own. Only their ties to [b]Polar's allies.[/b]

With that said, I love GATO. I love being in the same bloc as them and I shall respect their judgment on this treaty.
[/quote]

Fixed. :P We didn't say anything about your ties to ODN and INT so ha ha ha ha. Who's laughing now?

Edit: Upon further review they're not even Polar's allies just kinda in the mix with that crowd I guess. So I guess I'm the !@#$%^&.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1328106260' post='2912528']
Hey Ezequiel. Come at me bro. We can settle who's the big girl on this campus, one on one. B-)

Oh wait, how sad. Upon investigation, I have found that your nation is small and pathetic. How about next time you make sure you've got might to back up your mouth before you spew garbage, kiddo. :smug:

Hail TIO, hail GATO, and hail the rest of our friends who came here with nothing but best wishes. :wub:
[/quote]

Hey KR. Take you're spiked boots off and nasty dreads out and we can go at it ;)

How sad, I deleted my nation. Came back at the request of friends, my nation was and will be bigger than yours in no time. I'll do all the talk I want babe, now have a nice day. :)

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1328166886' post='2913066']
Fixed. :P We didn't say anything about your ties to ODN and INT so ha ha ha ha. Who's laughing now?

Edit: Upon further review they're not even Polar's allies just kinda in the mix with that crowd I guess. So I guess I'm the !@#$%^&.
[/quote]

We are somewhat connected via;

[i]MCXA (MDoAP) - GDA - UPN - Polar[/i]
or
[i]NADC (ODoAP) - Legion - Polar[/i]
or now
[i]LoSS (MDoAP) - MCXA - GDA - UPN - Polar[/i]

But we are much further away from Polar, than people tend to think.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1328168508' post='2913071']
Hey KR. Take you're [b]spiked boots[/b] off and [b]nasty dreads[/b] out and we can go at it ;)

How sad, I deleted my nation. Came back at the request of friends, my nation was and will be bigger than yours in no time. I'll do all the talk I want babe, now have a nice day. :)

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Says the kid with Jack Sparrow persona. You slay me. :laugh:

You don't see me shaking in my boots. I'll be here, waiting.

I have nothing but good things to say about GATO and TIO. I was very unhappy when the result of TIO and NPO getting closer was a breakdown of this treaty. To see it come full circle and better relations all around... these are good things.

o/ GATO
o/ TIO

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1328192832' post='2913148']
We are somewhat connected via;

[i]MCXA (MDoAP) - GDA - UPN - Polar[/i]
or
[i]NADC (ODoAP) - Legion - Polar[/i]
or now
[i]LoSS (MDoAP) - MCXA - GDA - UPN - Polar[/i]

But we are much further away from Polar, than people tend to think.
[/quote]

Indeed. Mr. Goods may also just be commenting on the quality of MCXA and NADC and not so much the ties to Polar. I have no idea but that was my first instinct....maybe both. In any case we really don't worry about secondary ties really. If we did we'd just be nuetral. Easier that way than caring about every little tie imo.