Ragnarok Announcement

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327896350' post='2910168']
And the day when this gendry sort of a character shall step forward I will denounce my claim and raise him up as the rightful ruler.
[/quote]

I am here.
[img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgjomrymbm1qgp8aso1_400.jpg[/img]

You have also already stepped aside. Are you ready to surrender for your ZI as well?

Edited by Omniscient1

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327895999' post='2910159']
Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -661,749 Strength Change - RagnaroK
[/quote]

Tell the truth Joe....the VAST majority of those resignations came after what you and Bob said to MK was made known to the members. You and Bob are the reason for that loss of NS.

Also, u mad?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327896042' post='2910162']
I see people saying Bob and Joe failed at protecting their membership, being good leaders, etc. What on admin's good (planet) Bob did Bob and Joe do so wrong? In a course of 4-5 days no less...
[/quote]

If I was to simplify it to one key event organising to have the retired Empress hit while she was still a member of the AA.

They could of just let Kait leave in her own time like she planned to but they decided it would be a good idea to start a civil war against one of the AA's more popular members. It was flat out dumb even if you disregard the morals of it. They knew Kait had a tonne of support in the AA but still went ahead with it. The fact the AA then revolted and half the people left and the other half tried to coup power back was all a result. The treatys being dropped as a result of the infighting and unstability was all flow on effect.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327895999' post='2910159']
Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -661,749 Strength Change - RagnaroK
[/quote]

Joe, lets be realistic here,

Adel did not have RoK under her ruling for a whole week.

You just made yourself trip over your own words man..

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327892228' post='2910009']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/c2/RoKFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][IMG]http://www.knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/2/2a/IIM.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Denizens of Bob,

You may have heard many stories flying around about the great alliance of Ragnarok, and none of them are true. Bob and I are still the legimiate leaders of Ragnarok and no silly forum changes are going to disprove any of that so with out further ado:

Ragnarok hereby cancels our ODoAP with NATO, and our MDoAP with The Combine. We also sentence the usurper and poser Adel to ZI.

Signed,

Bob Ilyani, Emperor
Joe Stupid, Regent

All glory to the legitimate Ragnarok.
[/quote]

Hmmm. I... see. :unsure:

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1327897165' post='2910189']
The nation of Blythewood stands ready to assist the legitimate government of Ragnarok in anyway possible.
[/quote]

The legitimate gov't of Ragnarok thanks you for your support.

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1327897165' post='2910189']
The nation of Blythewood stands ready to assist the legitimate government of Ragnarok in anyway possible.
[/quote]

Thank you, but it won't be necessary. I desire peace.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5nnS6bThO3w/TBjjLylr6CI/AAAAAAAABLs/IeaHKN--sgQ/s1600/160620102415.jpg[/img]

Joe and Bob will surrender eventually.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327896390' post='2910171']
^ That loss is Bob and you failing. Members have left because they could not stand being led by either of you. You find a new home and let Ragnarok be whatever it is it's going to be. They need a fresh start and that cannot happen while you linger around.
[/quote]

So it's safe to assume they will come back to RoK and RoK will be on the top alliance gains in the coming days then, no?

Ok, so even though both of you have left the AA and you are banished in forums and banned on IRC with no argument from either venues by any members you still think your government? Adel has the support of the entire alliance...just go somewhere, its over. The peace mode is a smart decision from an alliance with the drama we are in. In short its time to move on joe..even bob has moved on and hes parf of the "legit" government you speak of in your imagination....stop living up to your name.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1327897906' post='2910199']
Ok, so even though both of you have left the AA and you are banished in forums and banned on IRC with no argument from either venues by any members you still think your government? Adel has the support of the entire alliance...just go somewhere, its over. The peace mode is a smart decision from an alliance with the drama we are in. In short its time to move on joe..even bob has moved on and hes parf of the "legit" government you speak of in your imagination....stop living up to your name.
[/quote]

I have gloriously returned to the AA to claim what is mine. I will start picking off nations that do not accept me as the true leader.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327897995' post='2910200']
I have gloriously returned to the AA to claim what is mine. I will start picking off nations that do not accept me as the true leader.
[/quote]

The people don't agree with this, Joe. As a matter of fact they think it's stupid. You have already relinquished your position. Give up and go away.

[img]http://www.portlandmercury.com/binary/632c/1325810729-slurpee_revolt.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327897995' post='2910200']
[/quote]

Mr. Stupid, I think you have lost your mind.

:P

Edited by Iamgil

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1327898318' post='2910210']
I'd like to give Rok the opportunity to downgrade their alliance status and become our protectorate, but I'll be damned if I can figure out who to offer it to.
[/quote]

Denied. Ask again and we will declare war on you.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327898362' post='2910211']
Denied. Ask again and we will declare war on you.
[/quote]

I'd like to give Rok the opportunity to downgrade their alliance status and become our protectorate, but I'll be damned if I can figure out who to make the offer to.
[/quote]

Done.

Also, first you guys destroy yourselves before we get the chance, then your going to declare on us before we can hit you too? Need to stop stealing our thunder man.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1327898161' post='2910205']
The people don't agree with this, Joe. As a matter of fact they think it's stupid. You have already relinquished your position. Give up and go away.

[img]http://www.portlandmercury.com/binary/632c/1325810729-slurpee_revolt.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

There are only two left, sorry.

I'd like to give Rok the opportunity to downgrade their alliance status and become our protectorate, but I'll be damned if I can figure out who to make the offer to.
[/quote]

We agree. Could you get rid of these two rogues Bob Ilyani and Joe Stupid for us please?

Edited by Omniscient1