An Argent Announcement

janax

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1327818059' post='2909244']
I haven't approved any strikes on Argent so you all can just perish the thought.
[/quote]

I too look forward to a day where our influence is minimized. That day was yesterday. Probably today too. Most days, to be fair.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1327809159' post='2909160']
Not really privy to GPF's history but several people have dibs on rolling Argent. We would be very frustrated if strangers invited themselves to the party.
[/quote]
We would be frustrated too. Haven't had a good war in a while.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1327831282' post='2909359']That said, the threats coming from irrelevant non-alliances in this thread is truly amusing.[/quote]
Truth. I think the combined NS of all the alliances threatening GPF might be less than my NS.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1327809116' post='2909158']
I for one know that GPF does things that make people want to test this treaty all the time. It's only a matter of time before they piss off the wrong alliance.
[/quote]

Quit hating and do something productive. Your insults are lame and we could care less about what you or anything think about us. Please just stop :wacko:

Glad this has been done :awesome:

o/ GPF
o/ Argent :wub:

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1327849273' post='2909425']
Glad this has been done :awesome:

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1327809116' post='2909158']
I for one know that GPF does things that make people want to test this treaty all the time. It's only a matter of time before they piss off the wrong alliance.
[/quote]

Quit hating and do something productive. Your insults are lame and we could care less about what you or anything think about us. Please just stop :wacko:

o/ GPF
o/ Argent :wub:
[/quote]

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1327844641' post='2909398']
Congrats, GPF. You gained a solid protector here. Now best thing you can do is getting rid of WANA.
[/quote]

He got mad when I told him ever since karma (atleast that's when I got into the game) the wars have been revolving around the Orders and he left.

[quote name='chaosclanlord' timestamp='1327808620' post='2909146']
Couldn't say I didn't see it coming. And I really couldn't say I think it's a wise idea, but oh well it's not up to me.
[/quote]

You shouldn't run your mouth too much sir.

o/ GPF
o/ Argent

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1327831282' post='2909359']
I wouldn't be surprised if these guys ended up being more trouble than they were worth, but I wish our allies luck anyway.

That said, the threats coming from irrelevant non-alliances in this thread is truly amusing.
[/quote]

So far, the only trouble has been owing people a whole 200 tech and talking bad about them (oh noes!) and telling people to stay out of their part of the communications web (ooc: IRC).

Now, I may be a dirty psuedo-moralist, but these aren't valid CBs in my opinion, especially when the tech was worked out.

If people (Kaskus) decide to test the treaty, well, I guess that's their choice. If they decide to call in a bunch of secret treaties, also their choice. My suggestion would be to drop it personally.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1327861527' post='2909561']
So far, the only trouble has been owing people a whole 200 tech and talking bad about them (oh noes!) and telling people to stay out of their part of the communications web (ooc: IRC).

Now, I may be a dirty psuedo-moralist, but these aren't valid CBs in my opinion, especially when the tech was worked out.

If people (Kaskus) decide to test the treaty, well, I guess that's their choice. If they decide to call in a bunch of secret treaties, also their choice. My suggestion would be to drop it personally.
[/quote]

Your moralism shames us all sir. :(

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1327861527' post='2909561']

[/quote]

Your moralism shames us all sir. :(