Cessation of Hostilities

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Fark and FAN entered this war due to past grievances with the NPO, doesn't that make them the avengers? :P

Bah, semantics.

congrats to everyone on peace!

Till next time..

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='He Who Has No Name' timestamp='1327218289' post='2904612']
We were hunted mercilessly across this world and the next for [i]two years[/i] in a sadistic pogrom.

We will [i]always[/i] have justification to level with NPO.
[/quote]

boo hoo, get over it.

Lets hope that if you decide to try this again in the future, you'll be more successful at it then you were this time around.

That depends on whether or not they improve their internals more than anything.

Honestly, if I was FAN, I'd just implement a Lunar Fark(the moon of Planet Bob) style universal ODAP and announce it publicly, so people could stop caring about treaties being needed to declare on someone.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1327227311' post='2904662']
i guess roquetin needs to try to stay relevant somehow!
[/quote]

Haha. Good one. I'm not really worried about that for a very good reason. :)

If you'd like me to take a potshot at you, just ask.

Branimir: mission accomplished.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1327228410' post='2904672']
What do you mean?
[/quote]

It is all cheers and huzzahs for peace, improved new relations, and brand new beginnings, but when it comes to Polar, the general consensus is to just screw them and let them die.

-omfg

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1327230411' post='2904681']
It is all cheers and huzzahs for peace, improved new relations, and brand new beginnings, but when it comes to Polar, the general consensus is to just screw them and let them die.

-omfg
[/quote]

Oh, I don't really agree, I'm still not sure what the terms are. I've heard 400k tech. It seems kind of silly when Random basically told MK to $%&@ off about rolling TOP.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1327230411' post='2904681']

-omfg
[/quote]
To be fair, i doubt NpO's foreign relations can do anything except improve. Silver lining and all that.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1327222562' post='2904643']

I don't know what kind of terms are being offered to Polar, an alliance that lost 3/4ths of its NS in the first 3 months of 2011 and has lost 2/3rds in this war. I'd like some consistency in the "moving on" crowd.
[/quote]

This is the first time TOP/IRON have fought Polar since the BPW, Polar got beat down for spying in which TOP and IRON was not apart of. I'm sure once Polar gets what they deserve from screwing over TOP/IRON and co, they will move on.

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1327215570' post='2904591']
Well. I feel awkward.
[/quote]

It's all good my friend, one more glorious nuke for the tally thats all! :awesome:

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1327216615' post='2904602']
Good to see, really easy terms NPO for 2 alliances that preempted you.

Shout out to King Wally, our 3 rounds of wars were fun :wub:
[/quote]

You are by far GOONS best fighter man, about half a dozen of your AA mates owe you a beer cause if it wasn't for your constant hunting of me I would of been able to be a hell of a lot more active of the war screens. Well played :wub:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1327219272' post='2904620']
The parking lot formerly known as NPL will make for fine tailgating grounds.
[/quote]

This war has been the best thing that could of ever happened to the NPL. It will only take one round of tech deals to restore the vast majority of nations to pre-war levels and yet the unity, resolve and new found purpose I see in the rank and file is something I honestly never saw coming. In all sincerity I want to thank the Doomhouse coalition for sharing this dance with us, I wouldn't go back to the way we were for quids.

Here's to the rebuild!!!

PS - a massive shout out to FARK... you guys are one of the most amazing allys a fledging new alliance could wish for. :wub:

Edited by King Wally