Ragnarok Announcement

Rampage3

I have postponed this day for some time, hoping things would get better for me.

Those who know me best know what I am dealing with IRL. Those issues have taken more of a role in my life and decisions recently and, with much sadness, I have decided that I will need to resign from the title of Emperor of Ragnarok.

I wanted to do this for a LONG time, lead Rok into a glorious new era. The truth is that I am too physically,mentally and emotionally preoccupied to give this my all. And with the challenges coming up, Rok deserves someone who can devote his time and MIND to her and her future.

That man is Bob Ilyani. As of 22 January 2012 at update, Bob Ilyani will take the throne as the 4th Emperor of Ragnarok. He will select his own RC and I will take my leave into retirement.

I cannot say if things will change in the future. Hopefully real life will allow me to serve Ragnarok again. But in this case, just as I have stepped up to serve Rok when needed, I must now step away when she needs more than I can give her. It is with a heavy heart that I wish you all well as I take my place on the sidelines.

o/ Rok

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your service, Rampage.

I'd like to at this point make an open call to all those that feel as though you might have been wronged by Ragnarok in the past: I am here for you. My door is open for talks, and I am more than happy to be reasonable about the mistakes that other governments have made in our name in the past. This is a new Ragnarok; an alliance that is intelligent, and yet understanding of the mistakes they have made in the past. No longer will pride and other logical fallacies get in our way. As I said, our door is open.

o/ Ragnarok

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1327212267' post='2904520']
Thank you for your service, Rampage.

I'd like to at this point make an open call to all those that feel as though you might have been wronged by Ragnarok in the past: I am here for you. My door is open for talks, and I am more than happy to be reasonable about the mistakes that other governments have made in our name in the past. This is a new Ragnarok; an alliance that is intelligent, and yet understanding of the mistakes they have made in the past. No longer will pride and other logical fallacies get in our way. As I said, our door is open.
[/quote]
I lent Hoo $20 for lunch in 2008 because he said he forgot his wallet at home and he'd pay me back the next day, but yeah.......I want my money.

I don't know your situation, Rampag3, but it's a wise move to get out of your own way sometimes. Good luck, Bob.

Edited by Schattenmann

Thanks for all your service, Ramps, you are one of the good ones.

Hello Bob, inquisitive minds wish to know your stance on education spending, cutting the expense on the Ruling Council's massage parlor perks and the troubles of one of your oldest FA partners on Aqua.

edit: i killed the topic? :(

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1327213088' post='2904531']
Thanks for all your service, Ramps, you are one of the good ones.

Hello Bob, inquisitive minds wish to know your stance on education spending, cutting the expense on the Ruling Council's massage parlor perks and the troubles of one of your oldest FA partners on Aqua.

edit: i killed the topic? :(
[/quote]

Fark has peace.