Instrument of unconditional surrender to GOD.

Bassbob

[b]I[/b]

Wrath of Ananegg (WoA hereafter) hereby acknowledges complete defeat against the forces of GOD.

[b]II[/b]

WoA admits violations of the Viridian Convention on Ethical Engagement of the Global Order of Darkness (VCEEGOD; Viridian Convention hereafter).

[b]III[/b]

WoA apologizes for declaring war on GOD as part of the declaration on SuperFriends without Viridian approval and in violation of the Viridian Convention.

[b]IV[/b]

The above being true, WoA hereby unconditionally surrenders to GOD. I would like to ask a member of GOD government to please provide whatever terms they would like us to fulfill.*

/s/ Bassbob

*: OOC note: Terms cannot violate game/forum rules, TOS or IRL law.

PS - War rages on against the rest of SuperFriends, unless GOD says otherwise in their terms of course.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1324398422' post='2882584']
What is this convention thing? More importantly what does it have to do with your surrender?

edit: is this the first alliance surrender of the war?
[/quote]
-A convention, hosted in the glorious emerald city of Viridia, which outlines the guidelines honorable men and women must follow when engaging the Global Order of Darkness. These principles were agreed upon by most civilized alliances.

-Trying to make up for being a war criminal (violating the rules of convention).

- No. NPL surrendered to Neb-X and I think four alliances surrendered to Doomhouse. Maybe more I am not aware of.

Edited by Bassbob

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1324399567' post='2882593']
Why choose Wrath of Ananegg as your alliance name if Ananegg has nothing to do with your alliance is what I'm wondering.
[/quote]
This is not relevant right now but I am aware the name was a mistake.

Ananegg has condemned this effort and once all of this is settled re-branding will likely occur. But for now, WoA exists to pay for its crimes. Plus there is no point in getting a new name right now because GOD might determine a new AA for me anyway as part of terms so best to wait.

Edited by Bassbob

[quote name='Bassbob' timestamp='1324399720' post='2882596']
This is not relevant right now but I am aware the name was a mistake.

Ananegg has condemned this effort and once all of this is settled re-branding will likely occur. But for now, WoA exists to pay for its crimes. Plus there is no point in getting a new name right now because GOD might determine a new AA for me anyway as part of terms so best to wait.
[/quote]
Alright, good luck getting peace. Here would a good time for GOD to show mercy if they want to set a good example in not setting bad terms this war.

[quote name='Bassbob' timestamp='1324400095' post='2882603']
The war is real. The terms will be real.
[/quote]
Without any actual wars declared on them, I'm not even sure if GOD considers themselves to really be at war with you. They have bigger problems atm.

Bassbob, you could have just as easily stopped declaring wars or whatever you were doing and gone on your way. Nobody cares. Impero doesn't even know what this is. You look like a fool surrendering to people that really had no thoughts about you.