A change of forums

[center][img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1841/topflagnt2.png[/img][/center]

We have had several weeks of problems with our forums and have decided that it is as good a time as any to move on to newer, greener pastures. As our former server is still under full meltdown, we will be getting our data (and beautiful Platypus skin) back as soon as we can. In the meantime, you'll have to excuse our rather bland looking forums. Until we have our old data back, everyone will have to re-register. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Speaking of which, we can now be found there:
http://www.orderoftheparadox.net/

Thank you,
The Paradoxian Council

tl,dr: old forums no work, new forums work.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

So I guess I'll just wit til you upload the old DB. Out of curiosity, when I was in TOP the URL was some weird xxxx.xxxxx.bluemuffins.xxxx were you guys still on that, or had you switched sometime in the last 3 years? I never knew what the hell the blue muffins was about and I never asked.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1324243244' post='2881356']
I'm happy to fight on the battlefield all day long but losing your forum sucks. Good luck with restoring all your data and I hope you're up soon.
[/quote]

Spare us the fake conciliatory tone. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no coincidence that it showed up only hours before you sent out feelers to us for peace terms. Realize and remember that none of us like you now, and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1324266081' post='2881536']
Spare us the fake conciliatory tone. We've all seen it often enough to know that it's disingenuous and goal-driven, and it's no coincidence that it showed up only hours before you sent out feelers to us for peace terms. Realize and remember that none of us like you now, and that this fact will never change no matter what you do. You're scum, and we're all well aware of this, so stop trying.
[/quote]
Dude, that's a bit much.

Completely uncalled for.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[/quote]

We did ???
Please enlighten me on who approached who as it's news to me.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1324053743' post='2879948']
GOONs too had significant problems with its forums, before also making a move.

Who's our scapegoat?
[/quote]

Your forums had the host sent from Satan to do battle with the God of Forums (bros, of course)

[/quote]

Really Crymson? He says, 'sorry about your forums' and so you freak out on him and call him scum?
Usually you get reactions like this out of a butthurt-curbstomped peon, but that's not really the case here. I sincerely DOUBT Dajobo expected his post in this [b]extremely prominent [/b]topic to turn TOP's or your opinion of him, which you clearly accuse him of.

I guess class is no longer in session.