TFD declares war on ITAO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323647022' post='2874373']
Someone point me in the direciton of ITAO, nobody launched a war against them yet and I've sure never heard of them.
[/quote]

ITAO is no more. it is a ghost grudge :P

Good luck to you TFD, enjoy the battle and take care.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323647022' post='2874373']
Someone point me in the direciton of ITAO, nobody launched a war against them yet and I've sure never heard of them.
[/quote]

From #tfd this afternoon

[quote]5:06pm] Duncan_King[TFD]: the rest of the government though they were being clever using the ITAO reference, but I think a lot of people are like "who the hell is ITAO"
[5:06pm] IonParticle: who the hell is ITAO
[5:06pm] EEjack: who the hell is ITAO?
[5:06pm] Duncan_King[TFD]: first war tfd ever thought apparently[/quote]

Called it. :awesome:

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1323652301' post='2874445']
From #tfd this afternoon

Called it. :awesome:
[/quote]

I stand by the use of the ITAO reference. Perhaps someone should make them a wiki pages if they are confused by it. Either way, We won that war!

o7 TFD!!!!

I can hear the drums rallying the troops, the Calvary stomping and impregnating fear upon the forces of MHA.

Karma does pay after all, MHA gets what it deserves for piling on TFD last war and TFD shows the world its might!

As stated earlier, wish I could share the same front as my blood brothers, but it is not possible, another time it shall be!

About ITAO.

It was the beggining of the hot summer of 2007. I don't really remember if it was hot or not, but ok. Anyway, International Trade Alliance Organization or something figured out TFD was a suitable Tech Raiding place and they acted accordingly. TFD was caught outnumbered and outgunned.

NATO at the time was building their small CDT bloc and collecting alliances. At that time CDT was a different bloc from what it became under UPN and Invicta domination - it even included FARK. Anyway, NATO was, quite literally, recruiting satellite alliances (and I don't say this in a bad way) so they saw here an opportunity for future allies, they jumped on ITAO, made them surrender and pay reparations to TFD. As far as I remember they didn't pay anything to NATO.

Anyway, TFD was so grateful that they ended up joining CDT and the rest is history.

Damn I feel old.

EDIT: Anu Drake probably remembers more than I did, I was nothing in TFD back then :P And Hampstead was awesome, although a bit inactive due to his OOC responsibilities.

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Herbert' timestamp='1323653072' post='2874461']
I stand by the use of the ITAO reference. Perhaps someone should make them a wiki pages if they are confused by it. Either way, We won that war!
[/quote]

Challenge accepted. Calling dibs. I'll post the archived thread we have of the starting night of that adventure when City of London and I spent the wee hours of the morning and a late night for me planning and executing the response.

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1323657486' post='2874523']
Challenge accepted. Calling dibs. I'll post the archived thread we have of the starting night of that adventure when City of London and I spent the wee hours of the morning and a late night for me planning and executing the response.
[/quote]

Operation Glasgow... lol was that was what it was called? :P Obviously timed with the attacks on Glasgow airport by Al-Qaeda... idiots anyway trying to bring holy war to Glasgow.

[quote name='circlewood' timestamp='1323657900' post='2874531']
Operation Glasgow... lol was that was what it was called? :P Obviously timed with the attacks on Glasgow airport by Al-Qaeda... idiots anyway trying to bring holy war to Glasgow.
[/quote]

Yep. It was right after the attack i believe.

You know, MHA doesn't really need more alliances jumping on them. It's pretty much becoming a curbstomp at this point. (Not that it wasn't when GATO and ODN were originally fighting them anyways (no offense to the Hooli's or TPE, you guys are awesome :wub:) they didn't stand a chance.)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I could careless how many alliances jump on MHA, they deserve to be rolled.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323660381' post='2874573']
You know, MHA doesn't really need more alliances jumping on them. It's pretty much becoming a curbstomp at this point. (Not that it wasn't when GATO and ODN were originally fighting them anyways (no offense to the Hooli's or TPE, you guys are awesome :wub:) they didn't stand a chance.)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I could careless how many alliances jump on MHA, they deserve to be rolled.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, there aren't many other legal ways for us to get into this war. Our leadership can't just declare war over an old grudge, I'm sad to say. Our only other way in was against FAN through NATO, but it's obvious that NATO doesn't need our help there. TPE doesn't really need much help with MHA (as you say, they're already getting rolled), but we figured we could take some heat off them from Knights of Ni!