TFD declares war on ITAO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1323660370' post='2874572']
I'm pretty sure you mean cavalry.
[/quote]
yes, that is what I meant, but as I am writing a research paper and studying for a test, Grammar outside of my paper is the last thing on my mind, thanks for the correction though!

[quote name='Mephala' timestamp='1323661423' post='2874598']
Unfortunately, there aren't many other legal ways for us to get into this war. Our leadership can't just declare war over an old grudge, I'm sad to say. Our only other way in was against FAN through NATO, but it's obvious that NATO doesn't need our help there. TPE doesn't really need much help with MHA (as you say, they're already getting rolled), but we figured we could take some heat off them from Knights of Ni!
[/quote]
That. We have this hangup about going to war over old grudges. Must be that whole European thing, the Americans were all like "Must kill!" (European and American are guild our members belong to on that fictional land called earth).

TPE was the first of our allies to be countered and the first with targets to share. If CCC had been hit, things could have gone differently (we love CCC) but they weren't. And NATO didn't need help with FAN.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1323735042' post='2875782']
That. We have this hangup about going to war over old grudges. Must be that whole European thing, the Americans were all like "Must kill!" (European and American are guild our members belong to on that fictional land called earth).

TPE was the first of our allies to be countered and the first with targets to share. If CCC had been hit, things could have gone differently (we love CCC) but they weren't. And NATO didn't need help with FAN.
[/quote]

Love. Wish we could ride together again. Maybe by the end of the conflict.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1324051793' post='2879929']
I was when I posted!

[ooc]computer problems[/ooc]

:(
[/quote]

This conflict has so many different theatres of engagement going on I guess you could say we are on the same side. I am fighting Knights of Ni because an ally (TPE) requested it. The first time I heard of them was when I dropped half a dozen cruise missiles after saying hello. Of all the conflicts I have been in this is certainly the most comprehensive labyrinth I have seen when it comes to wars.