Peace in the Land

Raken

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323475570' post='2871400']
Reading between the lines, DH attacked a peaceful alliance for no reason and then issued an empty political statement basically reading "$%&@ off, we're too big to even care that we hurt you and we refuse to pay for our stupid and reckless actions".

Thanks.
[/quote]
And your point is?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323457838' post='2871075']
Simply I am asking why CRAP [and TTK?] are not going to be compensated when they had nothing to do with it?
[/quote]
CSN can afford to rebuild CRAP and TTK seeing as they didn't take near the damage they would have otherwise. Beg from them, not DH.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323465735' post='2871172']
we softened up oink for ya
[/quote]
We? haha

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323475833' post='2871405']
But yet they did peace them...
[/quote]
Yes they did. How nice of them. It is sooooo much better knowing that they did this [i]after[/i] they wrongly declared on CRAP and destroyed 400,000 of their NS.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1323476416' post='2871418']
CSN can afford to rebuild CRAP and TTK seeing as they didn't take near the damage they would have otherwise. Beg from them, not DH.
[/quote]
CSN are not at fault for the failings/ignorance of DH to confirm reports. DH $%&@ed up attacking CRAP. You admitted it, yet you now you hold your pudgy infra fat hands in the air and tell CRAP to $%&@ off and take care of the damage you did to them. But of course, officially you are "sorry". So nice of you. You know,I have not actually seen one DH member in this entire thread expressing that opinion, more so the opposite in fact.

Empty words and blatant lies.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323475019' post='2871389']
In the case of MK, 'diverse community' is a euphemism for 'sackful of ferrets.' Just one of the many things that makes them so lovable.
[/quote]

What pingu is getting at is we're like ferrets in the sack.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323477020' post='2871427']
CSN are not at fault for the failings/ignorance of DH to confirm reports. DH $%&@ed up attacking CRAP. You admitted it, yet you now you hold your pudgy infra fat hands in the air and tell CRAP to $%&@ off and take care of the damage you did to them. But of course, officially you are "sorry". So nice of you. You know,I have not actually seen one DH member in this entire thread expressing that opinion, more so the opposite in fact.

[/quote]
Because one round of attacks and no nuclear strikes means we hurt them real good. The measly hits we put in can be covered by the alliance that did not have the heart to fight for their allies, as incompetent as that alliance might be.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1323477309' post='2871440']
Because one round of attacks and no nuclear strikes means we hurt them real good. The measly hits we put in can be covered by the alliance that did not have the heart to fight for their allies, as incompetent as that alliance might be.
[/quote]
Exactly half their bloody alliance (CRAP) are still in anarchy. One day of attacks is ~100-150 infra with you WRC roided nations. That's what, ~8-9 mil damage per nation * ~60 ~= half a billion of damage for a stupid mistake on your part? You $%&@ed up, you admitted it, now go pay for it.

Big men in nation size and nothing else.

I'm out.

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323477789' post='2871455']
Why is everyone wasting their time trying to reason with someone whose greatest responsibility was being UBD gov?
[/quote]
And who's greatest accomplishment was getting his alliance rolled in one of the most amateurish blunders ever made. He's like the Jar-Jar Binks of CN.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323477020' post='2871427']
Yes they did. How nice of them. It is sooooo much better knowing that they did this [i]after[/i] they wrongly declared on CRAP and destroyed 400,000 of their NS.

[/quote]
Seems to me the OP should cover the "sorry" part. As for DH members, just my opinion here but they seem to be so blood thirsty that they would attack each other if no one else was left to satisfy their blood lust. And I am not saying that's a bad thing.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1323488793' post='2871644']
Seems to me the OP should cover the "sorry" part. As for DH members, just my opinion here but they seem to be so blood thirsty that they would attack each other if no one else was left to satisfy their blood lust. And I am not saying that's a bad thing.
[/quote]

I'd attack you if I didn't already have targets, Merrie. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3ELNi.gif[/IMG]

Edited by Emperor Marx

[img]http://fablegod.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/the-pyramid-of-debate.jpg[/img]
From blueski, to Max, to rsox, to der_ko, you are on the second rung up from the bottom, a few of you has hit rock bottom. All of you have an inability to answer my question because you are either too thick or simply don't have an answer.

After three pages of groping for an answer, this is the closest thing I have found.
[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1323477309' post='2871440']
[/quote]
Still an admission of wrongdoing and without any sense of wrongdoing. Doesn't matter how badly you hurt them, you hurt CRAP alone to the sum of over a half billion of damage. Gibsonator summed it up perfectly in earlier.
[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389573' post='2869817']You didn't accomplish anything other than getting away with a tech raid.[/quote]

So, if you've gotten over your childish retarded comments that avoided the question directly, answer me this; why are you not going to pay CRAP back for something they took a hit for, but had no part in? If you are not going to, then explain the difference (apart from intent) between a mass tech raid for the lolz and what you did.
Directly answer this last paragraph with some sense of dignity and I'm gone.

I might add that I wasn't in favour of the CRAP/TTK strike, and that I thought hitting CSN was totally fair due to its MADP bloc membership with three alliances already at war. I'm not sure where you're getting this ad hominem stuff. I was merely agreeing with rsoxbronco1 that your stint heading UBD wasn't quite the pinnacle of CN leadership.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323523460' post='2872496']
So, if you've gotten over your childish retarded comments that avoided the question directly, answer me this; why are you not going to pay CRAP back for something they took a hit for, but had no part in? If you are not going to, then explain the difference (apart from intent) between a mass tech raid for the lolz and what you did.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, since when do the victors pay reparations?

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1323523460' post='2872496']
[/quote]
Explain the difference between a mass tech raid and a war. Although I guess with this war as a whole, the distinction might be extremely subtle!

Edited by ControlVolume