Spice Has Been Spilled

Rhizoctonia

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322554181' post='2855719']
Someone of worthy opponency would of been nice. Only going into a war to win is something TOP would do.
[/quote]

blah blah how about you declare on ANYBODY at all.

Thanks you VoC give em hell.

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322559407' post='2855743']
Trust me, ive looked. All TOP in my range are very well settled in Peace Mode. In fact 1/3 of the alliance is :D
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=156907&Extended=0

But you won't. All talk, no action.

Someone of worthy opponency would of been nice. Only going into a war to win is something TOP would do.
[/quote]

If that were the case, the recent war would not take place.

Think about it.

Rotavele, you are a [i]true hero.[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322551600' post='2855694']
Nice job attacking the weakest alliance you could, that had no treaties. Cowardly move, VoC
[/quote]

I am sorry, but really? They not only out number us, but are also twice our NS. I don't see how this is a cowardly move, it's an alliance we actually match up to in regards...though as stated, they are twice our strength so they should have a good upper hand. They may not have any treaties other then Polar, but the only two allies we have are already in this war. I'm sorry if you must think we should declare on alliances with over 4x our members and NS, i guess until then we are "cowards."

Onward Cowards!

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1322544594' post='2855571']
If you bury them, then they've already won. Good luck out there VoC, much respect.
[/quote]

If a ship is buried by an Avalanche then... the ship has won? Fail logic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1322607687' post='2856137']
This whole "good luck guys!" is what has made wars so boring.

Needs more vitriol and hate.
[/quote]

And you try to hard to make people rage or get angered that you only make yourself comical.

[/quote]

lol someone is salty. So talking about entering wars, when is !@#$%* friends helping Polar out? Or our we still losing the war?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
B-)

And So, you know the rest of the story...
IRON-TOP-VOC offered White Peace To The Brave People of the snowy Mountain Top, who after conversations with their Treaty partner, NpO, accepted it together with the positive words of recognitions from both, opponents and Friends... Later,after celebrations on the acceptance of Peace, The VOC went into Peace mode too and,sadly, months later have to disband and join the numbers of one of it's treaty partners,IRON...

AVALANCHE continues forward alogside NpO, and now Oceanía, towards the coolest of destinies on Bob's Planet...!

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1354164239' post='3057965']
B-)

IRON-TOP-VOC offered White Peace To The Brave People of the snowy Mountain Top, who after conversations with their Treaty partner, NpO, accepted it together with the positive words of recognitions from both, opponents and Friends... Later,after celebrations on the acceptance of Peace, The VOC went into Peace mode too and,sadly, months later have to disband and join the numbers of one of it's treaty partners,IRON...

AVALANCHE continues forward alogside NpO, and now Oceanía, towards the coolest of destinies on Bob's Planet...!
[/quote]

:(( [size=1]GOONS[/size] :((

I can't believe I read an entire page..

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1354164239' post='3057965']
B-)

[/quote]
This monumental gravedig and attached taunt should be a CB for IRON.