Spice Has Been Spilled

Rhizoctonia

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322551600' post='2855694']
Nice job attacking the weakest alliance you could, that had no treaties. Cowardly move, VoC
[/quote]
Yea, VoC should've really taken on an alliance 4 times it's size! Taking on an alliance that is [i]only[/i] twice VoC's size is really cowardly!

Seriously, did you even check membership numbers or NS size before posting such garbage. Who else should VoC declare on? STA? :wacko:

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1322553610' post='2855714']
Yea, VoC should've really taken on an alliance 4 times it's size! Taking on an alliance that is [i]only[/i] twice VoC's size is really cowardly!

Seriously, did you even check membership numbers or NS size before posting such garbage. Who else should VoC declare on? STA? :wacko:
[/quote]

Someone of worthy opponency would of been nice. Only going into a war to win is something TOP would do.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1322540638' post='2855479']
All is fair in love and war.

Especially since you are the aggressor.
[/quote]

This.

Poor Damsky here is just trying to defend their property rights. :D

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322554181' post='2855719']
Someone of worthy opponency would of been nice. Only going into a war to win is something TOP would do.
[/quote]

u mad bro ?

You know if you're feeling froggy you can always leap, TOP isn't hiding in peacemode.

Yeah I didn't think you would :lol1:

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1322557478' post='2855732']
u mad bro ?

You know if you're feeling froggy you can always leap, TOP isn't hiding in peacemode.

Yeah I didn't think you would :lol1:
[/quote]

Trust me, ive looked. All TOP in my range are very well settled in Peace Mode. In fact 1/3 of the alliance is :D