Legion-Doomhouse "Performance"

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319744368' post='2833084']
Don't be swayed by NSOs propoganda. Their allies are fighting. BTA has 27 wars for 18 members. NsO has 73 for 33 members. IAA has 32 for 43 nations.

For comparison sake: Tetris has 109 for 33 nations. NSO has 384 wars for 110 nations.

So Tetris+NSO = 345% of nations in a war.
BTA/NsO/IAA = 145% of nations in a war.

Obviously not perfect stats as I'm not counting peace mode/surrenders/expired wars that were deleted. But it gets the point across that IAA, BTA, and especially NsO aren't just dead weight.
[/quote]
At first I thought about counter-arguing this. Then I realized you actually are this dumb. Holy !@#$. I think this just kind of sums it up:
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319744368' post='2833084']Obviously not perfect stats[/quote]

And before someone takes this to mean I'm saying "hurrrrr NSO are the only ones fighting" that's obviously not the case, which I think I've expressed repeatedly. I'm just pointing out the absolutely moronic "statistics" gathering done here. There is literally no way to describe how idiotic it is.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319744469' post='2833085']
AA Seniority: 1 Day.

Not even masked on our forums. (Nor did he apply from what I see). Are you guys getting so desperate that you are planting people in Legion to message you and look stupid?
[/quote]
Oh sweet a ghost. Our allies will be thrilled.

Edited by Varianz

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744255' post='2833083']
LEGION WARRIORS ASSEMBLE
[/quote]

So the applicant is fighting 3 wars and asking for you to attack him... Not exactly sure why you are posting that. Seems like this guy wants to fight and is not scared to do so. He is also a newb (28 days old) and came from ODN prior to apparently ghosting Legion's applicant AA.

Though again, I do wonder why you are posting this as if it is somehow a slight against that nation let alone Legion... He's got spunk.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319744131' post='2833082']
Again this is true but if you add up the combined damage absorbed by NsO, IAA, and BTA; it totals 929,273 NS worth of damage. Given the 2 to 1 damage ratio between NSO and Tetris, NSO would have taken another 619,515 NS worth of damage while Tetris would have taken 309,758 NS worth of damage (this may not be how it actually went down, I am just using the current 2:1 ratio). If it did occur along these lines, Tetris would be down to 102k NS while NSO would be down to just over 750k NS worth of damage. So, yes, NsO/IAA/BTA are not doing much but you cannot discount the fact that those 3 alliances have absorbed over 900k NS worth of damage that Legion dealt out. [b]Had it been just NSO and Tetris, that damage would have gone to just those 2.[/b]

Now that is just using the current numbers. If it was just NSO/Tetris vs Legion, the damage could be more or less depending on what actually would have happened. Truth is, we will never know but I do dislike how NsO/IAA/BTA are almost exclusively ignored despite the fact that they have dealt damage to Legion regardless of how many wars they actually had, and all have taken damage. This though is distorted by the fact that IAA has lost several nations and BTA has gained several nations during this war.

So, while NSO is defending itself fairly well, that is in part due to the fact that there are 3 other alliances that are helping to absorb damage. Legion may not be focusing offensive wars on those 3 but nations from those 3 can put Legionnaires into anarchy preventing them from offensively declaring on NSO and Tetris as well as nuke Legionnaires.
[/quote]

This assessment has some inherent flaws, first of all there are only so many war slots that can be used at anytime. Secondly a large part of that 900k in NS is the damage from nukes, each nation can only receive one nuclear weapon per day regardless of the war slot use as such a large part of that 900k NS would be impossible to inflict due to the game mechanics.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744614' post='2833086']
At first I thought about counter-arguing this. Then I realized you actually are this dumb. Holy !@#$. I think this just kind of sums it up:

And before someone takes this to mean I'm saying "hurrrrr NSO are the only ones fighting" that's obviously not the case, which I think I've expressed repeatedly. I'm just pointing out the absolutely moronic "statistics" gathering done here. There is literally no way to describe how idiotic it is.

Oh sweet a ghost. Our allies will be thrilled.
[/quote]

You personally may not have said it, but many in NSO have claimed that barely anyone outside of NSO is doing any fighting.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744614' post='2833086']
[/quote]
Do you mean those wars our brave soldiers fought weeks ago don't count as active wars? :(

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319744732' post='2833087']
So the applicant is fighting 3 wars and asking for you to attack him... Not exactly sure why you are posting that. Seems like this guy wants to fight and is not scared to do so. He is also a newb (28 days old) and came from ODN prior to apparently ghosting Legion's applicant AA.

Though again, I do wonder why you are posting this as if it is somehow a slight against that nation let alone Legion... He's got spunk.
[/quote]
Because if you actually read the logs it's quite clear he's entertainingly stupid.
[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319744750' post='2833089']
You personally may not have said it, but many in NSO have claimed that barely anyone outside of NSO is doing any fighting.
[/quote]
Ahh, the continuation of the "RV=NSO" theory.
[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1319744838' post='2833091']
Do you mean those wars our brave soldiers fought weeks ago don't count as active wars? :(
[/quote]
I know my ideas might be radical, but I think people will come around to agreeing in the end.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1319744746' post='2833088']
This assessment has some inherent flaws, first of all there are only so many war slots that can be used at anytime. Secondly a large part of that 900k in NS is the damage from nukes, each nation can only receive one nuclear weapon per day regardless of the war slot use as such a large part of that 900k NS would be impossible to inflict due to the game mechanics.
[/quote]

Sorry, I did try to acknowledge that it was a flawed assessment since a lot of things could have happened during the past 3 weeks had NsO/IAA/BTA sat it out.

The fact is, there are many ways that statistics could be interpreted. Take nukes for example, the nations from NsO/IAA/BTA absorbed many nukes from Legion (from thwarted and actual hits). Not to mention the nukes NSO/Tetris did not need to use because NsO/IAA/BTA used nukes instead.

Either way, my point was that NsO/IAA/BTA should not be ignored simply because they are not doing as much as NSO/Tetris because those 3 combined have taken more damage than Tetris.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319745308' post='2833100']
Sorry, I did try to acknowledge that it was a flawed assessment since a lot of things could have happened during the past 3 weeks had NsO/IAA/BTA sat it out.

The fact is, there are many ways that statistics could be interpreted. Take nukes for example, the nations from NsO/IAA/BTA absorbed many nukes from Legion (from thwarted and actual hits). Not to mention the nukes NSO/Tetris did not need to use because NsO/IAA/BTA used nukes instead.

Either way, my point was that NsO/IAA/BTA should not be ignored simply because they are not doing as much as NSO/Tetris because those 3 combined have taken more damage than Tetris.
[/quote]

Oh no my point wasn't that they aren't doing anything, my point however is that they are not using their statistics to the fullest and as such the actual statistics in the war are different from those on paper.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744929' post='2833094']
Because if you actually read the logs it's quite clear he's entertainingly stupid.
[/quote]

Most in CN are entertainingly stupid, so I tend to ignore that bit. He was using the basic "come at me brah" format that I see done all over the forums and on IRC. Heck, NSO was doing that same platform to Legion when ya'll spied on Legion.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1319683809' post='2832802']
I've got a different crying one for you.

[img]http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy157/sakurafice/the_complet_collection_of_rage_faces_06.jpg[/img]

Keep talking. I keep doing that as a result.
[/quote]

THAT'S NOT A GIF OF CONAN O BRIEN, no brownie points for you.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319745476' post='2833104']
Most in CN are entertainingly stupid, so I tend to ignore that bit. He was using the basic "come at me brah" format that I see done all over the forums and on IRC. Heck, NSO was doing that same platform to Legion when ya'll spied on Legion.
[/quote]
Excuse me those allegations were never proven :v:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744929' post='2833094']
Ahh, the continuation of the "RV=NSO" theory.
[/quote]

As opposed to your delusional world where Varianz=NSO? Regardless, I was referring to the Chron & Krunk duo, with a sprinkle of WC. RV has been quite quiet recently, imo.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1319745428' post='2833103']
Oh no my point wasn't that they aren't doing anything, my point however is that they are not using their statistics to the fullest and as such the actual statistics in the war are different from those on paper.
[/quote]

True, but they are doing more than if they weren't there, therefore NSOs mantra that its all IAA/BTAs fault is ludacris, which is Doch's point I believe.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319745786' post='2833110']
As opposed to your delusional world where Varianz=NSO? Regardless, I was referring to the Chron & Krunk duo, with a sprinkle of WC. RV has been quite quiet recently, imo.
[/quote]
Technically Youwish=NSO, but Varianz=NSO more than Chron/Krunk=NSO. For my next trick I'll divide by zero.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319745786' post='2833110']
[/quote] You mean the one time I said that IAA is hardly doing any fighting? That simple statement of *gasp* the facts of the matter?

Regardless of whether or not anyone disagrees (including Varianz), facts are facts.

[quote]True, but they are doing more than if they weren't there, therefore NSOs mantra that its all IAA/BTAs fault is ludacris, which is Doch's point I believe.
[/quote]
No, my point is that IAA, and, as a result, the assistance that GATO/TLR offered (which backfired hilariously) are pretty much useless. Not that our present ills are their fault or anything like that.

Something something about delusional worlds, am I doing it right?

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319746770' post='2833129']
You mean the one time I said that IAA is hardly doing any fighting? That simple statement of *gasp* the facts of the matter?

Regardless of whether or not anyone disagrees (including Varianz), facts are facts.

No, my point is that IAA, and, as a result, the assistance that GATO/TLR offered (which backfired hilariously) are pretty much useless. Not that our present ills are their fault or anything like that.

Something something about delusional worlds, am I doing it right?
[/quote]
I see what you are saying, and you know I like to give you guys a hard time, but :facepalm: You are blaming an ally for your poor war performance? Legion, you better make sure "admission of thorough defeat" is a surrender condition. :P

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319752057' post='2833175']
I see what you are saying, and you know I like to give you guys a hard time, but :facepalm: [b]You are blaming an ally for your poor war performance?[/b] Legion, you better make sure "admission of thorough defeat" is a surrender condition. :P
[/quote]

[quote] Not that our present ills are their fault or anything like that.[/quote]Please stop making the discussion about how you can't read. It's a random tangent that distracts from the topic at hand. It's...hard to take your ability to analyze anything seriously when you can't even grasp the meaning of a simple sentence.

But as I was saying, Smurf, yeah, you're no better than this guy here. But yes, this war is filled with alliances that barely know how to fight, hence why it's the "Incompetence Extravaganza", starring The Legion, with a supporting role from the NSO, Tetris, NsO, and bit players that try to hog our screentime.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319754941' post='2833215']

Please stop making the discussion about how you can't read. It's a random tangent that distracts from the topic at hand. It's...hard to take your ability to analyze anything seriously when you can't even grasp the meaning of a simple sentence.

But as I was saying, Smurf, yeah, you're no better than this guy here. But yes, this war is filled with alliances that barely know how to fight, hence why it's the "Incompetence Extravaganza", starring The Legion, with a supporting role from the NSO, Tetris, NsO, and bit players that try to hog our screentime.
[/quote]

But that's what you said! I'm not even trying to be a jerk bag :(

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319752057' post='2833175']
I see what you are saying, and you know I like to give you guys a hard time, but :facepalm: You are blaming an ally for your poor war performance? Legion, you better make sure "admission of thorough defeat" is a surrender condition. :P
[/quote]

Last time I checked, IAA has no treaty with NSO.

Go check the raw stats too. You'd see that only a part of IAA is actually fighting.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1319756935' post='2833239']
Last time I checked, IAA has no treaty with NSO.
[/quote]
Allied coalition. They are all fighting for the takedown of the Legion. Direct allies or not is irrelavant to me. Their common goal is the same, I'd say.

Go check the raw stats too. You'd see that only a part of IAA is actually fighting.[/quote]
I'm not denying that, but Chron did just make the argument that because IAA was getting aid, now Legion is getting aid, and because IAA isn't doing anything in the war, that makes the aid legion is getting all the more valuable.

I'm not trying to be a !@#$% here, I'm just pointing out what was stated. NSO knows if I wanted to be a dick, I would be alot more pointed.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319744614' post='2833086']At first I thought about counter-arguing this. Then I realized you actually are this dumb. Holy !@#$. I think this just kind of sums it up:

And before someone takes this to mean I'm saying "hurrrrr NSO are the only ones fighting" that's obviously not the case, which I think I've expressed repeatedly. I'm just pointing out the absolutely moronic "statistics" gathering done here. There is literally no way to describe how idiotic it is.[/quote]
You can't make a point with insults, and you can do better than this.

You'd see that only a part of IAA is actually fighting.
[/quote]

Ya, they were laid out as bait, and no one bit, as their entering is having no relevance (according to NSO, at least).

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319754941' post='2833215']

Please stop making the discussion about how you can't read. It's a random tangent that distracts from the topic at hand. It's...hard to take your ability to analyze anything seriously when you can't even grasp the meaning of a simple sentence.

But as I was saying, Smurf, yeah, you're no better than this guy here. But yes, this war is filled with alliances that barely know how to fight, [b]hence why it's the "Incompetence Extravaganza", starring The Legion, with a supporting role from the NSO, Tetris, NsO, and bit players that try to hog our screentime.[/b]
[/quote]

I guess IAA and BTA are the only two alliances that are not totally incompetent on your side then.

Also how incompetent do you have to be in order to only manage supporting roles such fail.

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319767429' post='2833311']
I guess IAA and BTA are the only two alliances that are not totally incompetent on your side then.
[/quote]

Do you ever, [i]ever[/i], think about what you type out before you post it? I'm trying to be completely impartial here with my judgement of your posts, and they still come out as incredibly stupid.