Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1315112117' post='2794338']
"They" are not at war with VE, and I highly doubt they would encourage an attack on them.
[/quote]

Correct. We would frown upon attacks on VE. Despite their allegiance to the non-believers who now suffer our wrath, they've been good friends to our brothers in TOP.

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1315112272' post='2794342']
How does he not have a WRC at that size.
[/quote]

I don't think you realize just how horrible he is. It goes far beyond stats.

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315112303' post='2794343']
I certainly couldn't do that. But, you know, depending on which nations ended up getting hit it might be possible that some tech might, ah, fall off the back of a truck if you know what I'm sayin'.
[/quote]

Just send me a list.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1315112272' post='2794342']
How does he not have a WRC at that size.
[/quote]

It's not that complicated; he has no idea what the $%&@ he's doing.

I'm seriously tempted to link a couple other names that make IA and War rage, but I think that might technically be treason.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315112328' post='2794344']
Correct. We would frown upon attacks on VE. Despite their allegiance to the non-believers who now suffer our wrath, they've been good friends to our brothers in TOP.
[/quote]

That is one magical treaty. Is it fair to say this whole thing is not because of anything GOD may have done, (or how they were able to get away with it) but because they're a fashionable target?

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1315112548' post='2794350']
It's not that complicated; he has no idea what the $%&@ he's doing.

I'm seriously tempted to link a couple other names that make IA and War rage, but I think that might technically be treason.
[/quote]

I believe we could increase NSO-GOD relations by allowing us to help you out with warning messages for them. :ehm:

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1315112990' post='2794365']
That is one magical treaty. Is it fair to say this whole thing is not because of anything GOD may have done, (or how they were able to get away with it) but because they're a fashionable target?
[/quote]

GOD's very existence, one bent on the destruction of all we hold dear, is reason enough to attack them. They are a threat to us and our allies and have gone out of their way to antagonize and talk !@#$ about us. They are filthy unbelievers and will be cleansed by holy nuclear fires.

Plus, Xiph looked at me funny. That's my personal CB.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1315111931' post='2794335']
Is [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=69234&Extended=1]this[/url] guy one of yours?
[/quote]

I dunno why someone would do that. The way to get on Impero's nerves would be to NOT attack him.

Anyway, obligatory 'if someone takes a slot on that rogue VE may very well consider it an act of war on our alliance and react accordingly' post with officialness etc.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315113449' post='2794376']
GOD's very existence, one bent on the destruction of all we hold dear, is reason enough to attack them. They are a threat to us and our allies and have gone out of their way to antagonize and talk !@#$ about us. They are filthy unbelievers and will be cleansed by holy nuclear fires.

Plus, Xiph looked at me funny. That's my personal CB.
[/quote]

I was hoping for "personal vanity" but that works too.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1315113895' post='2794392']
Anyway, obligatory 'if someone takes a slot on that rogue VE may very well consider it an act of war on our alliance and react accordingly' post with officialness etc.
[/quote]
Apparently if it doesn't have its own topic it doesn't count now.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315111537' post='2794327']
I'd like to thank GOD for this gem: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=225387

Total Money: $2,932,616 :lol1:
[/quote]

BEHOLD the GOD war machine!

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1315114526' post='2794415']
BEHOLD the GOD war machine!
[/quote]
Come on now. You know full well that any alliance has someone like him. Especially if they've been through a chain of mergers in the not too distant past. I'm pretty sure he actually came in down the line from FoA.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1315114276' post='2794406']
Apparently if it doesn't have its own topic it doesn't count now.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Who said it didn't count? Others have only said that it may be better for you to place such warnings in a more noticeable place if you do not wish for such inconveniences to be a regular occurrence.[/color]

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1315115137' post='2794440']
You will get yours
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There is no need for you to be saying this. Xiph is already getting his. And more will be coming his way, I am sure.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315111663' post='2794331']
[color="#0000FF"]I extend an offer of help and get insulted. Why do you think I pull back my hand?[/color]
[/quote]
I'm sorry, Dearest Sally. I've already offered you the highest gift I have to offer as a token of my apology.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315115467' post='2794453']
I'm sorry, Dearest Sally. I've already offered you the highest gift I have to offer as a token of my apology.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, snookums, I suppose I can find it in me to accept your apology, provided that no other unfortunate actions or words come from GOD. I am after all a generous man.[/color]