Ordo Paradoxia Creation

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1315082335' post='2793906']
Arexes said it better, but we are not taking GOD's side, but you are still a nuke rogue. We know what's it like to be at the other end of a nuke rogue with full wonders/improvements.

But congrats on that warchest, very impressive and good luck. I think it would be hard to not rogue with 11b sitting there collecting no interest.

I also repent of my blasphemous behavior toward Johan. May he have mercy on me.

[OOC]Making fun of the Potter thing though is pretty unoriginal and would constitute an "OOC attack" in my book. Not cool. Oh how times have changed from the UJP days. [/OOC]
[/quote]

I was just reading this topic full of hails aimed at nuclear rogues and thinking how far Standards have fallen over time. I remember when alliances would attack their own rogues as an unimpeachable gesture demonstrating they did not in fact approve of that behavior. Instead now a days people stand back and cheer.

My opinion of many has lessened today, but, my opinion of you has risen today. Cheers.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315084242' post='2793939']
Ha ha ha, suck nukes, Xiph. Hope you're ready for an all-nighter.

Also, get that misguided fool out of my battle sights. Unless of course you want your alliance hiding behind a foreign power. Cowards.
[/quote]

Old friend, god speed.

Also, have i told you lately that i love you?

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315089144' post='2793996']
I was just reading this topic full of hails aimed at nuclear rogues and thinking how far Standards have fallen over time. I remember when alliances would attack their own rogues as an unimpeachable gesture demonstrating they did not in fact approve of that behavior. Instead now a days people stand back and cheer.

My opinion of many has lessened today, but, my opinion of you has risen today. Cheers.
[/quote]

I actually see progress being made as most of CN realizes how horrible GOD is.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315089262' post='2793999']
I actually see progress being made as most of CN realizes how horrible GOD is.
[/quote]

Does no one take pride in themselves anymore? I remember when all would condemn rogues for the negative incident they are, instead we get school yard crap spewed everywhere. If I were you I'd be embarrassed.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1315089551' post='2794002']
Does no one take pride in themselves anymore? I remember when all would condemn rogues for the negative incident they are, instead we get school yard crap spewed everywhere. If I were you I'd be embarrassed.
[/quote]

I see attacking Xiph as more of a service to the community.

[/quote]

I don't see why they should be embarrassed.

They are fighting something that needs to be fought. Your alliance could take a page out of their book.

Edit: I think you'd find that people are still occasionally outraged at rogues, but when it happens to a party that is so deserving, its hard not to cheer.

Edited by memoryproblems

[/quote]
When was that time, already and what did it accomplish aside from a patronizing alliance slapping its members on the wrists for being rogues? I prefer to think that leaving our former members to fend for themselves, while saluting them as friends, is much more responsible. If they want to one day reapply to our Order, they will have to attain peace and do it by their own means.

Most of us are simply wishing them luck because we have valued their friendship over the years and know that they will face many months of intense warfare. Thinking less of us for it is, at best, frivolous.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315081424' post='2793890']
Now just imagine what I can do with more support.[/quote]

Has anyone actually EVER gotten significant help with an OWF plea? I mean, regardless how disliked his/her target happens to be, when the said target has allies I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about it.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315081424' post='2793890']
Come on all you GOD haters who are bored with the game. :lol1:
[/quote]

They are not necessarily tied.

I'm curious - Vladimir Stukov II - what has GOD actually done to you (or possibly a close friend)? I don't mean in general, I know all that. To you in particular, or perhaps someone you know well who is worth a act of revenge on your part?

Edited by White Chocolate

[/quote]
Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1315090355' post='2794014']
Has anyone actually EVER gotten significant help with an OWF plea? I mean, regardless how disliked his/her target happens to be, when the said target has allies I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about it.

They are not necessarily tied.

I'm curious - Vladimir Stukov II - what has GOD actually done to you (or possibly a close friend)? I don't mean in general, I know all that. To you or someone you know well?
[/quote]

I wouldn't exactly call that a plea... What has GOD done to me? They have annoyed Johan and must be destroyed.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1315082335' post='2793906'][OOC]Making fun of the Potter thing though is pretty unoriginal and would constitute an "OOC attack" in my book. Not cool. Oh how times have changed from the UJP days. [/OOC]
[/quote]
[ooc]I'd agree if he hadn't lead the charge on doing it to others.[/OOC]

[/quote]
That was a very long time ago. Rogues make things more interesting, and things have been like this for a lot longer than they were that other way. Also I doubt it's because people didn't approve, they just didn't want to get attacked for it.

Edited by Azaghul

[/quote]

I remember being a member of one of those alliances that attacked their own member for going rogue against an alliance they didn't like due to them slighting that alliance. It wasn't done out of honor, in fact it was probably the opposite. It was done so they wouldn't get attacked. There was no honor in attacking your own rogues, just cowardice.

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1315091718' post='2794029']
Yes! Johan's righteous legions have finally arrived to save us from the oppressive non-grand strategy playing pig-dogs! All hail Ordo Paradoxia and the Lord's Army! :awesome:
[/quote]

This guy gets it! May Johan bless you, sir.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II