Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1315238304' post='2795294']
But but but... Pr- Pro- Prof- Professor Qu- Qu- Quirrell? How could you do this?! WE TRUSTED YOU!

Edit: Also, that's a mighty nice flag. I wonder who made it...
[/quote]

Thanks, made it myself. B-)

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1315242435' post='2795331']
I have a question: Will more and more people join this AA as they realize inbound slots vs. GOD will be filling up as Ordo Paradoxia's membership increases, so that they can get in on the action while there's still a chance?
[/quote]

Only Johan himself knows the answer to that question.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315230298' post='2795240']
Wow I actually agree with you, messing up a stagger should be grounds for attack and GOD should ZI you.
[/quote]
Why? He was just tech raiding a 2-man alliance. GOD is perfectly okay with that, right? It'd be a little silly of them to violate their own policies and commit an act of war against the Sith...

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315243305' post='2795337']
I wish this inevitable global war would just start already. Cut your ties with the opposite side and get on with it!
[/quote]

Why? When your holy war (roguery) is keeping the bored people/alliances of the world some humour, so infact you're keeping the next global war at bay as we all eating popcorn and laughing at both sides...

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315243590' post='2795343']
Why? When your holy war (roguery) is keeping the bored people/alliances of the world some humour, so infact you're keeping the next global war at bay as we all eating popcorn and laughing at both sides...
[/quote]

So all this posturing can stop. We all know it's going to happen, so just do it already.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315239423' post='2795303']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, what's stopping them?[/color]
[/quote]

No idea, probably the fact that they are dickless cowards and won't make any aggressive moves right now because of the political situation.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315244309' post='2795349']
No idea, probably the fact that they are dickless cowards and won't make any aggressive moves right now because of the political situation.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I must give credit where it is due, even if it is to someone so consistently wrong as you. But today you seem to be spot on with your assessment of GOD. Which does beg the question of why your alliance seems so eager to tie its fate with them and their associates.[/color]

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1315243305' post='2795337']
I wish this inevitable global war would just start already. Cut your ties with the opposite side and get on with it!
[/quote]

Yes, yes, follow the lead of our Prophet! Take up arms against your foes! Be the Lords of Chaos and bring forth the tidal purge of your enemies! Global destruction is nigh!

If you're not leading the charge, you're getting hit! Don't let fear conquer you - take the lead! Planet Bob is thirsty for irradiated blood and the Disciples of Johan are first in line to cut the throats of the unbelievers! Join us to bring about a new paradigm!

[b]Slake your death-thirst on the bleeding necks of your cowering foes![/b]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315245403' post='2795358']
[color="#0000FF"]I must give credit where it is due, even if it is to someone so consistently wrong as you. But today you seem to be spot on with your assessment of GOD. Which does beg the question of why your alliance seems so eager to tie its fate with them and their associates.[/color]
[/quote]

That's funny, I could have swore we have 0 treaties with XX or SF...

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315245411' post='2795360']
I wish Olympus had the balls to do that.
[/quote]
Im sorry? Olympus and no balls? You need to lay off the sauce

Edit: Rontastic has brought to my attention that you are half right in his case

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1315253585' post='2795442']
oh GOD....I cant help but feel that this unGODly act has jesus rolling over in his grave. I must also note that the people argueing in this GODforsaken place are GODdamn annoying.[/quote]

oh that's terrible.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1315253585' post='2795442']
I need a break...
[/quote]

After that, we do too... :P