Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314388480' post='2788855']
I'll just reiterate that Non Grata attacked first, so anyone giving out sanctions for them are supporting the right of tech raiders to attack who they want and get those who retaliate against them sanctioned. So VE and NoR, good job showing you just sanction whoever you're asked without caring what brought about the conflict you are involving yourself in.
[/quote]

!@#$%^&*. This is very much a new war, started by you. Why? Because we agreed to part ways, as can be seen in this topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104350&view=findpost&p=2784619

Whoops?

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just reiterate that Non Grata attacked first, so anyone giving out sanctions for them are supporting the right of tech raiders to attack who they want and get those who retaliate against them sanctioned. So VE and NoR, good job showing you just sanction whoever you're asked without caring what brought about the conflict you are involving yourself in.
[/quote]

Why did you even write this? Because this whiny argument (imma innocent! Me no rogue! Why u mad?) worked [i]just fine[/i] before? First time I saw you do this, I thought you were just playing dumb to get out of harms way. Now... I don't know [i]what[/i] your deal is.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314331529' post='2788563']
I'm returning to Penkala what he did to my alliance mate [...]
[/quote]

*former

Perhaps you missed your former alliance's leader stating how much of a thorn in the side you are (at which point your membership was revoked).

You may have, but I didn't.

[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=164581&Extended=1

War screen don't lie.

Lets pretend though that there wasn't a break and resolution between the two series of wars. NG initially took the stance that many, if not most, alliances take: a spy operation is a potentially hostile action.

So even when we play pretendsies you were on the offensive first, and your argument falls flat on its face. Those sanctioning you are sanctioning a bumbling rogue.

On other news, looking good, NG. Keep it up. :)

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314397105' post='2788946']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=164581&Extended=1

War screen don't lie.

Lets pretend though that there wasn't a break and resolution between the two series of wars. NG initially took the stance that many, if not most, alliances take: a spy operation is a potentially hostile action.

So even when we play pretendsies you were on the offensive first, and your argument falls flat on its face. Those sanctioning you are sanctioning a bumbling rogue.

On other news, looking good, NG. Keep it up. :)
[/quote]
If we figure there was a break in the war, Non Grata started the war up again by attacking a member of an alliance I was in. That others in the alliance disagree with how me and Nicholai decided to handle it changes nothing and as far I know we are still part of the alliance. Just its been agreed upon the rest of the alliance doesn't get involved.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314400129' post='2788968']
If we figure there was a break in the war, Non Grata started the war up again by attacking a member of an alliance I was in. That others in the alliance disagree with how me and Nicholai decided to handle it changes nothing and as far I know we are still part of the alliance. Just its been agreed upon the rest of the alliance doesn't get involved.
[/quote]

MAD's leader labeled you a rogue, and generally rogues (being those that engage in wars not endorsed by their alliance) do not retain membership. Kinda how it's always been.

No matter, an NG nation started a war with a MAD nation that wasn't you. *You*, however, started *your* wars with NG. Spare us your creative interpretations.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314400865' post='2788970']
No matter, an NG nation started a war with a MAD nation that wasn't you. *You*, however, started *your* wars with NG. Spare us your creative interpretations.
[/quote]
Similiar to how the spy op I did was on a nation who wasn't Penkala, yet he started a war with my alliance mate. So Penkala is just being treated in same the way him and Non Grata decided to respond to that gather intel spy op I did, which was nuking my alliance mate who did nothing to them.

[quote name='EpsilonPhoenix' timestamp='1314403663' post='2788997']
Methrage, You are making it extremely difficult for people to feel sorry for you.
[/quote]
I don't need people to feel sorry for me, as long as I don't get sanctioned on every color I'm just having some fun with them.

Edit: Also they got someone with full wonders to sell his stuff low enough to attack me and a nation from MK with almost full wonders attacked to help them. So they shouldn't need the sanctions to try winning, they can fight me without it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314407190' post='2789031']
I don't need people to feel sorry for me, as long as I don't get sanctioned on every color I'm just having some fun with them.

Edit: Also they got someone with full wonders to sell his stuff low enough to attack me and a nation from MK with almost full wonders attacked to help them. So they shouldn't need the sanctions to try winning, they can fight me without it.
[/quote]

What? A nation that has all their wonders attacking you? A nation with all the wonders??? This can't be allowed to happen, allow me to send you 3 mil to aid you against this monster.

[/quote]

Next time go to nuclear war with more than 7 mil bro.

[/quote]so u brag about how you're beating nations with less wonders than you, then when someone bigger and badder rolls along and has more wonders than you, its now not so cool. Get over yourself. You're not a victim and everyone sees it. You just sound dumber and dumber the more you post

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1314411874' post='2789061']
so u brag about how you're beating nations with less wonders than you, then when someone bigger and badder rolls along and has more wonders than you, its now not so cool. Get over yourself. You're not a victim and everyone sees it. You just sound dumber and dumber the more you post
[/quote]
No, its fine they declared. I'm just saying the sanctions are unnecessary and no one needs to fill your requests. You guys are the ones playing the victims, as you try to get help from other alliances wherever you can.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314412201' post='2789066']
No, its fine they declared. I'm just saying the sanctions are unnecessary and no one needs to fill your requests. You guys are the ones playing the victims, as you try to get help from other alliances wherever you can.
[/quote]
Oh, so you're crying that you got sanctioned as a result of you spying on an alliance. Gotcha

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1314412415' post='2789071']
Oh, so you're crying that you got sanctioned as a result of you spying on an alliance. Gotcha
[/quote]
Not sure where you got the idea I was crying, reading comprehension could do you some good.

[/quote]

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1314410292' post='2789053']
You [i][b]FIRST[/b][/i] run a spy op (act of war for most everybody), the leader of MAD declares you a rogue, NG asks me to place a sanction on your nation,

Clear cut case in my book
[/quote]
pd73bassman nailed it.

If you're asking people not to sanction you for your idiotic actions then yes, you do need people to feel sorry for you. You also posted this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104744. You're practically begging for sympathy and you won't get any. Wanna know why?

Your whole rogue freedom fighter act was cute last year. Hell I even liked you a little for rouging GOONS and they deserved it for being !@#$%bags. Now your act has gotten stale. Since then you have been sticking your nose in conflicts that don't concern you and being a general nuisance.

I admit you've got balls but you totally deserve what's coming to you this time.

Edited by EpsilonPhoenix