Announcement from Non Grata

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1314333222' post='2788592']
The more I think about it, was it even worth mentioning the Methrage bit? Are we going to expect an announcement thread for every Rogue against Non Grata?
[/quote]
Probably not. I included it here because I had two other things to announce, and didn't want to waste space elsewhere.

Ouch.. that's some nice overall NS :s
Grats on the milestone.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1314332470' post='2788581']
Existing here.
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAA-
wait, you can't be serious can you?

Edited by Ziperia

I'll just reiterate that Non Grata attacked first, so anyone giving out sanctions for them are supporting the right of tech raiders to attack who they want and get those who retaliate against them sanctioned. So VE and NoR, good job showing you just sanction whoever you're asked without caring what brought about the conflict you are involving yourself in.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314388480' post='2788855']
I'll just reiterate that Non Grata attacked first, so anyone giving out sanctions for them are supporting the right of tech raiders to attack who they want and get those who retaliate against them sanctioned. So VE and NoR, good job showing you just sanction whoever you're asked without caring what brought about the conflict you are involving yourself in.
[/quote]
I'm kind of guessing they knew who they were sanctioning...and didn't change their mind. From what others say, you aren't the most popular, sir.

Tech raiders have rights too.
Martyrdom for tech raiding just feeds KX's desire for blood. He's a vampire. Like twilight. But he likes people blood too. Like yours ;)

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1314388740' post='2788859']
I'm kind of guessing they knew who they were sanctioning...and didn't change their mind. From what others say, you aren't the most popular, sir.

Tech raiders have rights too.
Martyrdom for tech raiding just feeds KX's desire for blood. He's a vampire. Like twilight. But he likes people blood too. Like yours ;)
[/quote]
Well, the facts of the situation is Penakala attacked Nicholai and nuked him, without Nicholai needing to do anything to Penkala or Non Grata first to bring it about. He nuked my alliance mate because I did a harmless spy op on a Non Grata nation joking around, so holding him under the same standards he held my alliance mate to when he attacked him, attacking Penakala due to an alliance mate of his actually launching attacks on an alliance member is more than enough justification for what I've done.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314389105' post='2788862']
Well, the facts of the situation is Penakala attacked Nicholai and nuked him, without Nicholai needing to do anything to Penkala or Non Grata first to bring it about. He nuked my alliance mate because I did a harmless spy op on a Non Grata nation joking around, so holding him under the same standards he held my alliance mate to when he attacked him, attacking Penakala due to an alliance mate of his actually launching attacks on an alliance member is more than enough justification for what I've done.
[/quote]
so you're saying YOU started it with an act of war (spying)...I don't think you have much to complain about. I'm surprised it was just Penkala...

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1314389391' post='2788866']
so you're saying YOU started it with an act of war (spying)...I don't think you have much to complain about. I'm surprised it was just Penkala...
[/quote]

This guy's got the right of it there. Spy and Ground attacks both start in the same place, Methrage, and boht have historically been reason enough to attack. Have fun finishing what you started.

-Drac