Announcement from Non Grata

[quote]Finally, Methrage has decided to make a pest of himself again, so I find it necessary to put the boots to him and his partner in crime, Nicholai. We'll be commencing attacks whenever I get around to it. For those concerned, only Methrage and Nicholai will be attacked; the rest of MAD is not associated with Methrage's stupidity. My thanks to Aryan83 of DB4D for helping me to sort through this issue.
Methrage, when you've tired yourself out from this tomfoolery, feel free to contact us in #nongrata regarding the reps you will be paying me for wasting my time.[/quote]

I don't know anything about what happened but I approve of this.

Edited by leprecon

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1314411874' post='2789061']
so u brag about how you're beating nations with less wonders than you, then when someone bigger and badder rolls along and has more wonders than you, its now not so cool. Get over yourself. You're not a victim and everyone sees it. You just sound dumber and dumber the more you post
[/quote]
I was going to say the same thing. You beat up on small nations and brag and then you whine when someone hits you that's been around a while. It's a well known CN fact established by Vox Populi, that at the lower ranks it's easy to scam money and steal it from tech sellers if you are running 5 barracks and 5 GR's.

Enjoy the bed you've made.

With the assistance of MK, VE, NoR, UPN, GATO, TTK and WTF, Non Grata is putting up a decent fight. If they tried taking me on their own it would be to easy, so I guess they need help everywhere they can get it. 8 major alliances versus 1 micro alliance, seems like fun odds.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314492477' post='2789625']
With the assistance of MK, VE, NoR, UPN, GATO, TTK and WTF, Non Grata is putting up a decent fight. If they tried taking me on their own it would be to easy, so I guess they need help everywhere they can get it. 8 major alliances versus 1 micro alliance, seems like fun odds.
[/quote]
/care

Talk to us when you're ready to surrender.

[/quote]

You mistake needing help for other alliances wanting a piece of your worthless nation.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314499270' post='2789681']
The best part of this is seeing Mr. Teet's SDI is in action.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=&SearchBy=&View=A#nukes
[/quote]

Beating up little nations isn't so fun anymore when they have SDIs.

[/quote]

Fist off, none of the sanctions have even hindered you in any way. Secondly, if winning every GA so far, blocking the last of your nukes, being successful in my spy operations, and me not being concerned about air attacks mean that i'm only putting up a "decent" fight, I'd hate to be you if I were actually doing "good".

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1314499270' post='2789681']
The best part of this is seeing Mr. Teet's SDI is in action.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=&SearchBy=&View=A#nukes
[/quote]
Yeah, that was annoying. Oh well..

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1314502618' post='2789703']
Fist off, none of the sanctions have even hindered you in any way. Secondly, if winning every GA so far, blocking the last of your nukes, being successful in my spy operations, and me not being concerned about air attacks mean that i'm only putting up a "decent" fight, I'd hate to be you if I were actually doing "good".
[/quote]
Seemed yesterday you lost both your ground attacks on me, even doing them right after nuking me, dropping 1 million cash on me each time.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1314326578' post='2788513']
Finally, Methrage has decided to make a pest of himself again, so I find it necessary to put the boots to him and his partner in crime, Nicholai. We'll be commencing attacks whenever I get around to it. For those concerned, only Methrage and Nicholai will be attacked; the rest of MAD is not associated with Methrage's stupidity. My thanks to Aryan83 of DB4D for helping me to sort through this issue.

Methrage, when you've tired yourself out from this tomfoolery, feel free to contact us in #nongrata regarding the reps you will be paying me for wasting my time.

Cheers
[/quote]
Just want to say "LOL" at this. That's the best way to handle one of these attention seeking rogues.

Congrats at the milestones, too.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314331529' post='2788563']
I'm returning to Penkala what he did to my alliance mate, so it feels good to do something for someone else. Maintaining the balance as I level Penkala's nation will be fun as well.
[/quote]

I support this

[/quote]

Whoa, you aren't sanctioned on white yet?

brb, finding Turetel.

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1314540795' post='2789933']
It's not looking too good for you right about now.
[/quote]
I wasn't expecting the sanction on red and already voted for a Red Dawn senator before getting sanctioned, so I can't switch off red for many days. So NPO's help won you guys the war, as there isn't much I can do anymore and I was counting on the red sphere at least not sanctioning me.

Also nice bandwagon to the Tetris nation who waited until after I was out of nukes, lost all my trades from sanctions, and already fighting a nation from MK and NG before deciding to declare on me.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314559547' post='2790084']
I wasn't expecting the sanction on red and already voted for a Red Dawn senator before getting sanctioned, so I can't switch off red for many days. So NPO's help won you guys the war, as there isn't much I can do anymore and I was counting on the red sphere at least not sanctioning me.

Also nice bandwagon to the Tetris nation who waited until after I was out of nukes, lost all my trades from sanctions, and already fighting a nation from MK and NG before deciding to declare on me.
[/quote]

its awesome to have friends willing to help us out <3

too bad you cant say the same for yourself :(

[/quote]

It's a riot for you to think that NPO would support your !@#$%^&* this time.

Good job Tetris.

[/quote]

Well, you did bring this on yourself. You know where to find us.

[/quote]

If I may...

On 8-8-2011, Methrage attacked several members of NG without provocation including several who didn't know or care about whatever pissing match Methrage was in with another NG member. On that day, Methrage had a NATION STRENGTH of 21000.

On 8-17, after fighting several Non Grata nations, Methrage had a NATION STRENGTH of 2700. Looks to me like Non Grata did their business with rather well.

[/quote]

You're mad that some shameless opportunist attacked you when you weren't able to defend yourself properly? How dare they.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1314564048' post='2790127']
It's a riot for you to think that NPO would support your !@#$%^&* this time.

Good job Tetris.
[/quote]
I didn't think they would support me, but I didn't think they would support you guys either. I would of expected them to stay uninvolved.

[quote name='Wemedge' timestamp='1314566228' post='2790141']
You're mad that some shameless opportunist attacked you when you weren't able to defend yourself properly? How dare they.
[/quote]
I'm not mad about it, just find it amusing somewhat, as despite attacking me right after I was sanctioned, he lost both his ground attacks on me. Although his warchest is to small to drop any significant amounts of cash.

Edited by Methrage

Glad to see NPO show some class. Thanks. Well, you still have that pile of WAE over at CoJ in your corner Methy.

[quote]Although his warchest is to small to drop any significant amounts of cash. [/quote]
:lol1: at your knowledge of how low infra level fighting is done. Making fun of a someone who knows how to fight at low infra, even more hilarious.

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1314561372' post='2790105']
its awesome to have friends willing to help us out <3

too bad you cant say the same for yourself :(
[/quote]
Since I voted for the red senate today before getting sanctioned, I'm stuck on red now unable to fix my trades or receive foreign aid. Since I'm stuck on a color I'm sanctioned on, I can't recieve aid right now, but that doesn't mean I haven't been offered to be sent aid when I'm able to move off the red sphere or when I need it. So even if my nations gets destroyed pretty bad due to the disadvantage of having no trades, I'll be able to rebuild from it and make a come back.

Also I've heard about members of some major alliances getting scolded and taking a lot of heat for merely wishing me luck in my wars publicly on the forum. So it doesn't surprise me that not many want to say so on the forum if they like what I'm doing.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1314587346' post='2790331']
How is CoJ involved in this at all?
[/quote]
You didn't remove the sanction from me, so you became involved through inaction. I did vote for you doing so I can't switch off red and have always given you my vote for the red senate, so you should remove it though. ;)