Announcement from Non Grata

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314587562' post='2790332']
You didn't remove the sanction from me, so you became involved through inaction. I did vote for you doing so I can't switch off red and have always given you my vote for the red senate, so you should remove it though. ;)
[/quote]

I'll give you the same answer I gave NG when they tried to get me involved in this silliness: No.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1314587702' post='2790333']
I'll give you the same answer I gave NG when they tried to get me involved in this silliness: No.
[/quote]
If only NPO were more like you, the red sphere would be a better place.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1314588103' post='2790338']
I agree, but I don't think you understand what I meant.
[/quote]
I understand, you said no when Non Grata asked you to sanction (if they did ask you) and you're also saying no to removing a sanction you didn't place. If the sanction was never given in the first place, there wouldn't be an issue of you needing to go against NPO's decision for me to continue on the red sphere.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1314588364' post='2790341']
They asked me to sanction you when you were writing your own checks. I have no idea what you're doing now.
[/quote]
I decided not to let them get away with whatever they want just because they are a large alliance, without at least a fight first. Although these days tech raiders seem to have extra privileges when it comes to warring nations and not needing to deal with the response. Sanctions do that for them.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314588582' post='2790342']
I decided not to let them get away with whatever they want just because they are a large alliance, without at least a fight first. Although these days tech raiders seem to have extra privileges when it comes to warring nations and not needing to deal with the response. Sanctions do that for them.
[/quote]

A piece of free advice: Stay of the meth. It's starting to show.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1314598697' post='2790402']
A piece of free advice: Stay of the meth. It's starting to show.
[/quote]
dont you see though? your all crazy, hes the only one whos sane

[img]http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1314601294' post='2790408']
dont you see though? your all crazy, hes the only one whos sane

[img]http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Or maybe I'm just enjoying myself and don't take things to seriously. Tech raiders say they do what they do because they enjoy fighting, so you would think they'd enjoy a challenging fight. Although it seems to be the exact opposite, considering they've requested help from alliances of every color sphere to try preventing me from being able to fight back.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314602759' post='2790416']
Or maybe I'm just enjoying myself and don't take things to seriously. Tech raiders say they do what they do because they enjoy fighting, so you would think they'd enjoy a challenging fight. Although it seems to be the exact opposite, considering they've requested help from alliances of every color sphere to try preventing me from being able to fight back.
[/quote]

I enjoy how you cry about sanctions every time you go rogue. Everyone else is to blame for your misfortune. Poor Methrage! :(

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314603029' post='2790417']
I enjoy how you cry about sanctions every time you go rogue. Everyone else is to blame for your misfortune. Poor Methrage! :(
[/quote]
I love how you cry about it whenever I reveal that I've been sanctioned on the forum, makes you look special.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314603113' post='2790418']
I love how you cry about it whenever I reveal that I've been sanctioned on the forum, makes you look special.
[/quote]

Laughing is not synonymous with crying, Methy-boy. Someone throw this boy a thesaurus.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314603221' post='2790419']
Laughing is not synonymous with crying, Methy-boy. Someone throw this boy a thesaurus.
[/quote]
For me it seems more like complaining or whining whenever you post about me, your obsession can't be healthy. I think you've made more threads about me than anyone else.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314603370' post='2790421']
[b]For me[/b]
[/quote]

Precisely. Everyone's well aware that you have a skewed view of reality, and your actions reflect that quite often. Going rogue means getting sanctioned...this is the way of the world, and the world isn't going to change just because you think you're above the laws of the land.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314603726' post='2790424']
Precisely. Everyone's well aware that you have a skewed view of reality, and your actions reflect that quite often. Going rogue means getting sanctioned...this is the way of the world, and the world isn't going to change just because you think you're above the laws of the land.
[/quote]
I think everyone knows you're not to be taken seriously, since you're on my block list I don't normally even see your posts, as they never have anything of substance to say. If you think your way is the way of the world, you're highly delusional.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314603858' post='2790425']
I think everyone knows you're not to be taken seriously, since you're on my block list I don't normally even see your posts, as they never have anything of substance to say. If you think your way is the way of the world, you're highly delusional.
[/quote]

Speaking of "highly delusional", try reading anything anyone ever posts about you. You tried to win some brownie points by hitting Penkala, but that doesn't remove the fact that you're Methrage, prince of delusions of grandeur, and that your actions alone have degraded your public image from 'once useful' to 'community pest'.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314604041' post='2790426']
Speaking of "highly delusional", try reading anything anyone ever posts about you. You tried to win some brownie points by hitting Penkala, but that doesn't remove the fact that you're Methrage, prince of delusions of grandeur, and that your actions alone have degraded your public image from 'once useful' to 'community pest'.
[/quote]
Your image has always been one of community pest, although never useful. Within your circle of friends I'm sure you guys say all kinds of stuff about me, as you try feeling better about yourselves by thinking your somehow better. The reality is you're a nobody that tries latching onto others to seem relevant, being the pest you are, trying to involve yourself in everything that has to do with me. It was over a year ago we fought, I don't care about you or your opinions at all. Get over it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314604760' post='2790427']
Your image has always been one of community pest, although never useful. Within your circle of friends I'm sure you guys say all kinds of stuff about me, as you try feeling better about yourselves by thinking your somehow better. The reality is you're a nobody that tries latching onto others to seem relevant, being the pest you are, trying to involve yourself in everything that has to do with me. It was over a year ago we fought, I don't care about you or your opinions at all. Get over it.
[/quote]

As I stated, try reading what everyone else is saying about you. I'm not alone in thinking you're a ridiculous blemish of fanaticism on the face of what is an otherwise logical community. You hop from AA to AA, each time screaming that you're legitimate and that you're running a true alliance. Just recently, you attempted to commandeer an AA that didn't belong to you and posted as if you were leading that AA. Can you not see how deranged that is?

so to round everything up, someone raided a MAD nation, Meth decided to hit a nation that had nothing to do with the conflict other then having the same AA, went rogue, got sanctioned like anyone else would and then proceeded to complain how everyone is against him?

that about right?

Rage on your tears are delicious

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314604760' post='2790427']
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I GOT SANCTIONED FOR BEING A ROGUE
[/quote]

No need to cry this much though, It's only a sanction. Fyi nippy, he's never been useful, he has always been !@#$ ;)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1314605418' post='2790428']
As I stated, try reading what everyone else is saying about you. I'm not alone in thinking you're a ridiculous blemish of fanaticism on the face of what is an otherwise logical community. You hop from AA to AA, each time screaming that you're legitimate and that you're running a true alliance. Just recently, you attempted to commandeer an AA that didn't belong to you and posted as if you were leading that AA. Can you not see how deranged that is?
[/quote]
Can you not see how deranged your constant obsession over what I'm doing is? What is it that drives you to focus so much energy towards my every action?

GOONS attacks nations weaker than yourselves in what you don't consider to be alliances, so then you can ask for sanctions if anyone puts up a fight, rather than just get attacked and accept peace without retaliation. How is attacking nations in smaller alliances or who have less allies anymore logical than pursuing challenging fights against strong opponents?

Fighting strong opponents further increases skill in learning through experience how to counter their attacks, if you choose to just attack micro alliances you know won't be able to put up much of a fight, when a real fight comes along where you aren't at a huge advantage from the start, your fighting experience won't mean anything.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1314606026' post='2790433']
blah blah blah
[/quote]

Enjoy your sanction. I'm sure you'll be posting an "Alliance Announcement" about how you're still sanctioned a month from now, just as you did a year ago. You're so predictable.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1314620969' post='2790461']
If a leader strives to have a fair fight with an adversary they are not doing their job. Why should we limit or assets, whether it be our nations, nations of friends/allies or political connections, to have what you define as a fair fight?
[/quote]

Don't you realise your supposed to make it as easy as possible for him to fight your members :rolleyes: man come on that's Methrage tactics 101

I suggest the standard rate of 90 million for him to get peace, just saying.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1314620969' post='2790461']
If a leader strives to have a fair fight with an adversary they are not doing their job. Why should we limit or assets, whether it be our nations, nations of friends/allies or political connections, to have what you define as a fair fight?
[/quote]
NPO hasn't been an ally of Non Grata, so its more of a blunder on their part. That you guys used your own sanction, makes sense if you think it will make a difference. If you call upon assistance of an ally you have a treaty with, it also would make some sense for them to grant it.

Somehow you guys convinced several unallied alliances to get involved with their most powerful weapon in an act of war much greater than that spy op you guys attacked me for. You guys can fight however you want, but I'm more disappointed that NPO took aggressive action against us to help you guys despite not being allied with you guys.

Edited by Methrage