Milestone

[center][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1222/gda1wavynewcopy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3994/wootr.jpg[/img][/center]

Yeah, we've heard it all. The people who don't know who we are (one of the oldest alliances around), the people who get us mixed up with someone else (For the love of Admin, we are not GGA!), or the people who think we don't do anything.

Well, after some hard work and dedication from both government officials and members alike, GDA is proud to announce that we are still around and have passed the 4M NS mark. Feel free to join us in #gda for cookies and cheesecake.

On to 5 Million!

You have 36 nations over 8500 infra. You have 24 WRCs, several of which probably belong to nations that are now under 8500 infra. Your infra/tech are by and large mediocre at best. Take a page from TFD's book who and fix all of those problems by the time you hit 5 million NS.

And congratulations, you were my first diplomat assignment god knows how many years ago, times have certainly changed.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1312819872' post='2774907']
You have 36 nations over 8500 infra. You have 24 WRCs, several of which probably belong to nations that are now under 8500 infra. Your infra/tech are by and large mediocre at best. Take a page from TFD's book who and fix all of those problems by the time you hit 5 million NS.

And congratulations, you were my first diplomat assignment god knows how many years ago, times have certainly changed.
[/quote]

You took a lot of time to find something to criticize them about :huh:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1312839164' post='2775213']
You took a lot of time to find something to criticize them about :huh:
[/quote]

I think thats constructive criticism honestly. He seems to have an affinity for them based on the fact that was his first diplomatic assignment.

There are a few alliances that are nothing that I keep an eye on because I used to be there...

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1312862377' post='2775495']
I think thats constructive criticism honestly. He seems to have an affinity for them based on the fact that was his first diplomatic assignment.

There are a few alliances that are nothing that I keep an eye on because I used to be there...
[/quote]

I suppose that makes sense.