[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312444414' post='2771668']
Probably being fairly open and comfortable with one another [not that uncommon for blocs not to be, actually] and not wavering away from principles for convenience sake.

GOD? Hell I can sum that up pretty easily; we do what we think is right, at the time, regardless of how it'll 'play' - conscious of the fact that it makes us enemies, but preferring to play in that way rather than to plod along like survivalist sheep.
[/quote]

Do you think given CSN and GOD's answers are similar that it is fair to say most of SF speaks their opinion and does their own thing?
Does that ever lead to conflicts?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1312487208' post='2771997']
How do you feel about being hated by people you were once close to?

Do you have any regrets from the last war? would you have played it any different?

Also I just wanted to say SF is my favorite bloc out there right now. Hands down.
[/quote]
You wound me Omni. For the last time sir!

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1312484404' post='2771956']
Didn't figure you for a menthol smoker, but whatever floats your canoe. <_<

I find this attempt at public fence mending with the world community amusing in some respects. GOD/RnR/CSN/RIA are what they are and that is the same as it was prior to the Karma War. If people have made up their minds about SF and that opinion is negative, then I don't see how this is going to change anything, other than identifying points where "damage control" attempts could be made. It's too late for that.
[/quote]

Well, I can't really say that I'm the same as prior to the karma war as I was in TOOL back then and CSN wasn't even a glimmer in my eye then. But that's not really the point of this Q&A. I like clearing the air, I like hearing what people have to say good or bad.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1312484624' post='2771959']

CSN:
How do you feel about NG attempting to hijack what was other wise a pleasant and cordial topic, but opening a very abrasive attack towards you

All:
Boxer, briefs or thongs?
[/quote]

It's expected.

I dont like my options <_<

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312472421' post='2771820']
@ CSN.

Is it true that CSN has the policy that states no outside alliance is allowed to techdeal with CSN techsellers?
[/quote]
[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1312480340' post='2771906']
Sure is.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, wow. This is just golden. Really, wow. You are quite truly one of the worst alliance spokespersons I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Between your wreck of a performance dealing with DT last war and your appearance in this thread....wow. You really do have no idea what you're doing. And of course CSN will laugh at me for pointing out a glaringly obvious truth and take it as proof that its "doing something right." A friendly tip, when the entire world hates you you're probably doing something wrong.

Anyway, NG is not acting like children, as some of you have said. I'd be annoyed too if I were in their place. Our tech dealers are for the NSO and preferred alliances and allies, and we only mass deal outside the alliance with prior discussion. It isn't impossible to do, or even that much work. Sending a ton of aid and filling slots unprompted would rightfully peeve quite a few of us though.[/color]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1312488074' post='2772009']
Don't you read CNtel? IAA is dead and GATO likes eating crap. I was expecting NG and their new friends in IRON to apply.
[/quote]

To be blunt, on a purely hypothetical note... I would not be opposed to NG or IRON being considered. I love NG, I like the work IRON has done to hone their image, and I have told NAH and others this on many occasions. Also IRON has Mia.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1312487887' post='2772006']
On a scale of one to ten, how much did you want to roll Sparta after their refusal to hit GATO after Athens requested them not to?
[/quote]
Why would that make us want to roll them?

For the record, of the alliances in Superfriends, which corresponds to which superhero? And to the respective alliances, why that superhero in particular?

Also, if you were to sit down and discuss an issue over drinks with either myself, Nemhauser, or pd73bassman, whom would you choose and why?

Edited by Vinzent Zeppelin

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1312486363' post='2771985']
Anyway, a question. How much does GOD look forward to answering for all of Xiph's !@#$ throughout the last few years? I know I certainly can't wait for it. If any alliance deserves what it has coming it has to be GOD. Would you agree?[/color]
[/quote]

I agree 100%, and I'd be very surprised as well as disappointed if there wasn't eventual retribution on us.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1312488283' post='2772014']
To be blunt, on a purely hypothetical note... I would not be opposed to NG or IRON being considered. I love NG, I like the work IRON has done to hone their image, and I have told NAH and others this on many occasions. Also IRON has Mia.
[/quote]

yea, even though both parties aren't like evil or anything I'm not fond of either one. :P

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1312488426' post='2772017']
Commando or boyshorts then? :P

Also how did you feel about TOOL disbanding since you are an exmember.
[/quote]

I think it should have happened when GK and the rest wanted it to happen. I was sad to see it live on in the shell it became. But I'm glad its finally put to rest. I've got a TOOL or two in my alliance and its nice to have them around :) Got a lot floating around in IRON and TPF as well. One of the best communities I've had the pleasure of being a part of in its day.

Edit: I don't like my options was a polite way of just letting that question go, sorry :P I'm sure there's others who would be happy to oblige though!

Edited by Liz Girard

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1312488833' post='2772027']
I think it should have happened when GK and the rest wanted it to happen. I was sad to see it live on in the shell it became. But I'm glad its finally put to rest. I've got a TOOL or two in my alliance and its nice to have them around :) Got a lot floating around in IRON and TPF as well. One of the best communities I've had the pleasure of being a part of in its day.
[/quote]

If you could steal one exTOOL member you do not already have, who would it be? (Not Mia cause everyone always says her)

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1312489122' post='2772030']
If you could steal one exTOOL member you do not already have, who would it be? (Not Mia cause everyone always says her)
[/quote]

dodoei (hopefully i spelt that correctly :P). Kid's a friggin beast.

Why haven't RIA and R&R left GOD and CSN to their fates yet? Why does SF still exist? Why does anyone still hold a treaty with GOD or CSN? Is Liz really as incompetent as you/she seems to go out of her way to make herself appear?