[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312451029' post='2771710']
VE, NV and Umb would probably all fit personality-wise.
[/quote]

hmmm cool

VE was obviously expected... Umb not a huge surprise but yeah an interesting thought... NV I hadn't thought of before though to be honest.

Thanks for the insight :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312451188' post='2771711']
You FILLED all of their slots. Do you think we would even notice if it were just 10 offers? Do you really think I'm going to make screenshots of all our aid screens? I find it really funny that you are now going to deny it because those guys ended up cancelling the aid. Pretty amateurish.
[/quote]
No. I literally have no idea how many slots were being used. I've been pretty busy IRL lately and signed on late that day, so I didn't see that many. The only way I will believe you [that they had full slots] is if I see a screen shot. I believe plenty got canceled. However, there are currently six ongoing, and from when I checked, there were no more than 10.

[quote]I just found one of my guys copied 1 page of an aidscreen already listing 13 NG aid deals. I'll put them up soon as 'evidence'. [/quote]

I'd say 13 is a bit closer to 10 than 30-35. Not anywhere near full slots.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1312444777' post='2771673']
To all leaders: what are your thoughs on NG? Just be frank and open about it.
Also, where do you see PB going? There's a lot of speculations about PB as a unified entity and I'm wondering what you guys think about it.
[/quote]

On NG? Handful of retards, some reasonable [It'll blow Zoom's mind to know he's in this category in my books] and some smart, getting better as you go up gov. I don't share Liz's issues with Arexes, as that was between those two.

On PB? I've never gotten the sense that you guys actually had a real plan for what you wanted to accomplish/do, and how. I think a contingent of PB brought up roll Polar and most went along with it because it was mutually agreeable, and I think you guys are just reacting to what your external allies are doing at this point rather than actually leading a side, which was kind of the job you signed up for. Straight up.

[quote]hmmm cool

VE was obviously expected... Umb not a huge surprise but yeah an interesting thought... NV I hadn't thought of before though to be honest.

Thanks for the insight[/quote]

No prob. Admittedly haven't talked to NV in a long while, but from what I remember of Nelchael and Centurius they'd fit in well with the mood.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1312451438' post='2771713']
No. I literally have no idea how many slots were being used. I've been pretty busy IRL lately and signed on late that day, so I didn't see that many. The only way I will believe you [that they had full slots] is if I see a screen shot. I believe plenty got canceled. However, there are currently six ongoing, and from when I checked, there were no more than 10.

I'd say 13 is a bit closer to 10 than 30-35. Not anywhere near full slots.
[/quote]

Dude, that's 1 (and the only one) page we saved. More deals were on the other pages. I know Liz told you it isn't true but we all know that Liz lied before already.

lol @ blaming Ardus for your predicament. Your macho rhetoric and constant stream of bile that's built up over the years, Xiphosis, has lead to your current pariah status, not Ardus running about 'spreading lies' over the course of a month.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1312453338' post='2771717']
lol @ blaming Ardus for your predicament. Your macho rhetoric and constant stream of bile that's built up over the years, Xiphosis, has lead to your current pariah status, not Ardus running about 'spreading lies' over the course of a month.
[/quote]

They're not mutually exclusive. That's not an indictment of Ardus (or an determination of innocence or absolution); just a recognition of reality.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312451681' post='2771714']
On PB? I've never gotten the sense that you guys actually had a real plan for what you wanted to accomplish/do, and how. I think a contingent of PB brought up roll Polar and most went along with it because it was mutually agreeable, and I think you guys are just reacting to what your external allies are doing at this point rather than actually leading a side, which was kind of the job you signed up for. Straight up.
[/quote]

Which side would you like us to "lead" exactly? We're kind of stuck in the middle if you hadn't noticed.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1312454259' post='2771719']
Which side would you like us to "lead" exactly? We're kind of stuck in the middle if you hadn't noticed.
[/quote]

Ooops!

SF: Do you prefer the situation you are in now to the one PB seems to have inflicted on themselves?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1312461086' post='2771737']
To CSN:

How do you feel about your relationship with GOONS?

Do you think they would drop you to follow through with NG's apparent obsession with members of SF?
[/quote]

Not that great judging by their embassy on our boards, 1 post in 2 weeks and that was just an update to a topic already posted.

The second one is a good question.

I know who I would pick 110% of the time and its not CSN.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1312461086' post='2771737']
To CSN:

How do you feel about your relationship with GOONS?

Do you think they would drop you to follow through with NG's apparent obsession with members of SF?
[/quote]

No subtlety at all but I'll bite.

Where did you get this from exactly? I might have given it to you if this was 8 months ago when RoK was still a member and PC existed. We had issues with RoK for a long time (now virtually resolved I'm happy to say) and NG's minor grievances with current SF members are certainly nothing to write home about in comparison.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1312464541' post='2771756']
No subtlety at all but I'll bite.

Where did you get this from exactly? I might have given it to you if this was 8 months ago when RoK was still a member and PC existed. We had issues with RoK for a long time (now virtually resolved I'm happy to say) and NG's minor grievances with current SF members are certainly nothing to write home about in comparison.
[/quote]

Not to be contrarian, but the last couple of pages of this thread have been dominated by your gov. and CSN's shouting at each other. I believe the words "worse than Xiph and Delta combined" were thrown out.

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1312465039' post='2771758']
Not to be contrarian, but the last couple of pages of this thread have been dominated by your gov. and CSN's shouting at each other. I believe the words "worse than Xiph and Delta combined" were thrown out.
[/quote]

How does one incident make one be obsessed? Sure I think Liz is worse than Xiph and Delta (who get the most flack in SF leadership), but again, how does that make NG as a whole obsessed with SF?

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1312465039' post='2771758']
[/quote]

I never said we got along but the idea that there is some obsession that will blindly lead us to target SF is ridiculous.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1312465601' post='2771765']
How does one incident make one be obsessed? Sure I think Liz is worse than Xiph and Delta (who get the most flack in SF leadership), but again, how does that make NG as a whole obsessed with SF?
[/quote]

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1312465843' post='2771768']
I never said we got along but the idea that there is some obsession that will blindly lead us to target SF is ridiculous.
[/quote]

I'm glad to hear it was just one incident and VE won't be forced to choose anytime soon between allies. Thank you for your responses.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312441026' post='2771624']
When the UJP lost that war, we'd failed at FA. Badly. NpO outmaneuvered us and we didn't head it off. And a lot of us got disbanded for it [/quote]

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

That is not a question, merely an observation

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1312439423' post='2771602']

TLR - Rush hates me, can't tell with you, and Shamed I'm guessing catches hell endlessly because we're friends.
ODN - Loved OsRavan, love my QnAs there and generally the kind of questions they ask, don't know now.
Int - Commie bros, but Craig fairly obviously doesn't trust me, for whatever reason. Like Q and AntiFa.

[/quote]

To be totally honest, I, in no way, shape or form come even close to hating you.