A joint announcement

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1312042734' post='2767673']
To be honest, this bloc is just Argent's attempt to invade Umbrella.
[/quote]

Thank god we saw right through that plan and didn't join the bloc!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1312028940' post='2767608']
Yes, because that was the point of my post. I said he tried, not that he did. Whereas under other leadership, Gre liked to talk big and do $%&@ all.
[/quote]

WC, I'm a bit confused. Last I checked Gre, before Ramlins, was at the epicenter of karma, which was about using a bit of moralistic might and not all talk yes?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1312052252' post='2767760']hat's so silly is I don't even dislike TOP; I joined TOP for a reason.[/quote]
We have a very welcoming revolving door policy. You should apply again. We recently got two former Pacifican IOs to join us. You'll feel right at home in our golden hall.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1312052252' post='2767760']
What's so silly is I don't even dislike TOP; I joined TOP for a reason.
[/quote]

Yeah, right. How you've historically spoken about TOP in the past has revolved entirely around what will gain you the most attention. You've flip-flopped on us more than once.
We're not stupid.

Also, you got into TOP because of a failure in the admissions process. And apparently you didn't like TOP quite enough to follow the government's instructions on how to behave on the OWF. And I'm positive you would have quit during the WotC to seek greater amounts of attention even if you hadn't ended up being expelled.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1312073205' post='2767926']
We have a very welcoming revolving door policy. You should apply again. We recently got two former Pacifican IOs to join us. You'll feel right at home in our golden hall.
[/quote]

We generally don't admit people whom we've kicked out in the past.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1312074121' post='2767937']
Yeah, right. How you've historically spoken about TOP in the past has revolved entirely around what will gain you the most attention. You've flip-flopped on us more than once.
We're not stupid.

Also, you got into TOP because of a failure in the admissions process. And apparently you didn't like TOP quite enough to follow the government's instructions on how to behave on the OWF. And I'm positive you would have quit during the WotC to seek greater amounts of attention even if you hadn't ended up being expelled.

We generally don't admit people whom we've kicked out in the past.
[/quote]
I would make an exception for Schatt.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1312074121' post='2767937']
We're not stupid.
[/quote]
Crymson, you're going to have to re-read my post. Disliking you and your pro-Pacifican policies is not the same as disliking TOP. I have never flip-flopped on TOP; TOP has always been an alliance with a lot of potential, a superb alliance all around, and TOP has always been a little disappointing in its foreign policy. If you have an analog on/off brain that can't understand the difference, you'll just have to keep raging.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1312074814' post='2767942']
I would make an exception for Schatt.
[/quote][quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1312077363' post='2767966']
I'd vouche for him.
Schatt 4 TOP!
[/quote]
I donno, it wouldn't be the same now that my anti-Pacifican subversiveness (to borrow Saber's label) would be mainstream. :v:

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='LiquidMercury' timestamp='1312070550' post='2767908']
WC, I'm a bit confused. Last I checked Gre, before Ramlins, was at the epicenter of karma, which was about using a bit of moralistic might and not all talk yes?
[/quote]
And GW3, and being prepared in UJW (as was mentioned already). Even BLEU war, which in retrospect was perhaps not the greatest reason for war (pre-empting before it was cool, though!), was action not talk. Only under Ramirus, in Bipolar, did Grämlins take a treaty-bound not moralist stance on which side of a war to join (ironic as they supposedly had no treaties at that point).

[quote]II. Each signatory is required to render significant advance notice to the other signatories of interest in signing a treaty with an outside alliance. This shall allow time for a group discussion on the matter. While results of said discussion shall tender no legal obligation to the signatory in question, the signatory is highly encouraged to make said results a prime consideration in its decision on whether or not to pursue said treaty relationship, and in which form to do so.[/quote]
Oh dear God this brings back some bad memories. Good luck Argent.