Support of Legion

sojourner

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you meant well, but this isn't the right time or place. It's good that you value your friendship, that's important, but all you do is open yourselves and your friend to further ridicule here.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1310252653' post='2753514']
I'm sure you meant well, but this isn't the right time or place. It's good that you value your friendship, that's important, but all you do is open yourselves and your friend to further ridicule here.
[/quote]

Listen to the above well, Locke is intimate with brushes with ridicule B-)

I see you have same failings as Legion when it comes to saying things in public before thinking them through. Let them lie low and let them get The Legion house in order in private instead of dragging them out in public like this again. Legion has real problems and a public pep talk is not going to help them. They need to be left alone to seek the advice of people who can help them reform and rebuild.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1310240423' post='2753412']
Just when Legion thinks things are dying down......[b]POW[/b].....their protectorate kicks them in the nuts by vomiting Emo drivel on them.

[i]BRILLIANT[/i]
[/quote]

:lol1: ohh, at this point I just feel a little sorry for Legion... A [i]little[/i]...

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1310259752' post='2753580']
:lol1: ohh, at this point I just feel a little sorry for Legion... A [i]little[/i]...
[/quote]

Hmm, maybe that is their masterplan. To have themselves and their friends do so many pathetic things people will be overcome with pity and sorrow, which in turn will cause them to surrender to legion unconditionally :rolleyes:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1310261887' post='2753588']
Hmm, maybe that is their masterplan. To have themselves and their friends do so many pathetic things people will be overcome with pity and sorrow, which in turn will cause them to surrender to legion unconditionally :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Wait a second... I thought tHe LeGiOn [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99493"]unconditionally surrendered[/url] already to Duckroll :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1310267760' post='2753627']
What does this have to do with gossip?
[/quote]
Silly Banksy, facts that show 96.something percent of their alliance was in peace mode during the war are simply "gossip".

The first time I read this I laughed. The second time I laughed. The third time I laughed.. and so on.

This is comedy gold! You and Legion should do a stand-up tour because you two are the biggest jokes in this game

Edited by not adolf hitler

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1310216834' post='2753240']
One could be misguided by all the gossip generated lately about The Legion.
Facts from the past, the nonsensical musings of those who just like to get attention,
the hateful comments generated by feelings of inferiority, have only shown how some
are only here to destroy not build: those who are in this to spew their unproductive
garbage which is intended to erode friendships, trust and morale.

This verbal vomit will be believed by those who do not fully investigate the matter
and do not look past the posts of haters and meet with the individuals in question
to form a personal and realistic view of their own. Some of you may have the ability
not to be coerced by the ramblings of the same old instigators which can regularly
be found on the OWF. It is also evident that some treaties are born out of friendship
and loyalty and others out of greed and selfishness.

I have been honored to be friends with The Legion for over 8 months and during that
period of time they have been a group with class and sense. This is well proven by
their current response to this onslaught of mindless attacks and obvious attempts
to bait them. They have proven they have strength, determination and confidence.

The Last Republic is proud to be united with The Legion.
[/quote]

You really need to work on your poetry. I recommend taking a few classes. From concept to execution, this is just terrible.

Legion would be fine if they didn't have their heads up their own ass.

This isn't blind hate people are directing at Legion. Hypothetically I'd be a little more sympathetic, if hypothetically the average Legionnaire could answer 7 x 9 without a calculator.

Legion members like to create their own version of history and refuses to listen to any piece of advice they receive. While at the same time they continue to pull off acts of derp.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1310427397' post='2754586']
Stalking isn't cute, you know.
[/quote]

Wait how is that stalking? o.o

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1310428466' post='2754591']
Neither is [i]PARANOIA[/i]... :blush:
[/quote]
... you better not be talking about me, I don't know what my kitten has told you, but its all lies

One could be misguided by all the gossip generated lately about The Legion.
[/quote]
Some of the things are not gossip and you know it too. You as a good friend of theirs, should work together with them to help improve on some of the things instead of hiding it all under a rug.

Edited by shahenshah

Facts from the past, the nonsensical musings of those who just like to get attention,
the hateful comments generated by feelings of inferiority,
[/quote]
Yes, that's it! All of Legion critics just feel inferior to Legion, and that's why we criticize them.

:wacko:

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1310455786' post='2754825']
Some of the things are not gossip and you know it too. You as a good friend of theirs, should work together with them to help improve on some of the things instead of hiding it all under a rug.
[/quote]
That sounds reasonable and constructive.

Nobody will take heed.