its not Paranoia if everyone really is out to get you :ph34r:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1310522372' post='2755249']
its not Paranoia if everyone really is out to get you :ph34r:
[/quote]

This is the sad thing about all this, from NPO refusing to let them disband to the recent advice to Legion thread people have been trying to help them. If people were really after them they would have disappeared years ago. Despite years of people trying to help them and offering advice they have decided to not to change. The Legion should be a neutral alliance. They have all the characteristics of an alliance that wants to be neutral except their desire to have an active foreign policy. As long as they keep one foot in each camp they are doomed to fail. Step to the left or step to the right but commit fully to one or the other. If you really dont want to be an alliance that fights is brutal wars go to GPA or WTF and ask for their help making the transition to neutral. Im sure they would be happy to help.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1310455786' post='2754825']
Some of the things are not gossip and you know it too. You as a good friend of theirs, should work together with them to help improve on some of the things instead of hiding it all under a rug.
[/quote]

Is this enabling? So Legion are a bunch of addicts, or Co-Dependants? Oo

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1310522875' post='2755251']
I have certainly fallen victim to all the gossip. After reading this I have been shown the light and now see Legion as an awesome alliance full of courageous and noble warriors that aren't afraid of anything.
[/quote]

I second this.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1310522875' post='2755251']
I have certainly fallen victim to all the gossip. After reading this I have been shown the light and now see Legion as an awesome alliance full of courageous and noble warriors that aren't afraid of anything.
[/quote]

Best post of 2011.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1310525048' post='2755267']
This is the sad thing about all this, from NPO refusing to let them disband to the recent advice to Legion thread people have been trying to help them. If people were really after them they would have disappeared years ago. Despite years of people trying to help them and offering advice they have decided to not to change. The Legion should be a neutral alliance. They have all the characteristics of an alliance that wants to be neutral except their desire to have an active foreign policy. As long as they keep one foot in each camp they are doomed to fail. Step to the left or step to the right but commit fully to one or the other. If you really dont want to be an alliance that fights is brutal wars go to GPA or WTF and ask for their help making the transition to neutral. Im sure they would be happy to help.
[/quote]
You really think that some of the currently politically active alliances would let Legion go neutral and therefore unprotected without rolling them? And, as you say, I think they want to be politically involved. So I would say that they should jump right (left is hippy land right? :P) and actually make themselves a decent alliance.

Threads like this don't help, though. Some of the 'hate' is mindless bandwagonning, but most of it is not – Legion is ridiculed by almost everyone because they persist in being ridiculous. They need to have a global war where they put it all out there and fight well, to show the world they can do so – something they spectacularly failed to do at the last opportunity. Jumping into the guns of NSO and its allies probably isn't a good approach, but the way they handled that episode wasn't very good either.